Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Agree, his father is so good. More screen time please.
    A father does not talk to his son while sober!

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Is it bad that I already have seem all of them? Thanks, I saved the last one.
    The puppy one is my favorite. I have another one, slightly NSFW so I won't post. You've probably seen it, it involves Sakura and Kariya in the worms, nude, and Sakura is throwing worms at Kariya like water.

Noooooo

Steins;Gate Just watched episode 12 and Moeka killed Mayuri. This blows. She was my favorite character in the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Noooooo

Steins;Gate Just watched episode 12 and Moeka killed Mayuri. This blows. She was my favorite character in the show.
    I hope you're prepared for your emotions to be toyed with to the extreme the rest of the show. It's a roller-coaster from there on out.

Been out of town for a few days, and now I have so much catching up to do... yeesh. It only takes about a week of not watching and you suddenly have 10 to watch just to get back to current stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I have an image of the manga version, very NSFW, so won't post it.
    These little fuckers are pretty nasty in the VN as well.
    Yeah, if people were grossed out by the show, they should stay away from VN... lol. I was prepared for the Fate/Zero scene thanks to that.

Noooooo

I haven't seen the anime yet, but in the VN it was extremely sudden and unexpected. And sad. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I haven't seen the anime yet, but in the VN it was extremely sudden and unexpected. And sad. =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I hope you're prepared for your emotions to be toyed with to the extreme the rest of the show. It's a roller-coaster from there on out.
    What with time travel I'm hoping Mayuri is saved. I loved her character. I don't think it's going to happen though. Earlier in the episode where Okaba is inside of what appears to be an hour glass and hears Mayuri talking to him about her trying to find him in various time lines makes me think that she wont be saved and that Okabe is going to die too. Either that or more people die and in the end everyone is somehow saved lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The end just still blows my mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex View Post
    The end just still blows my mind
    Hey look, it's a Poke.

I fell so far behind on anime this past week. Hours of catch up time.

Chihayafuru - It's now pretty obvious the new girl is going to stay with them and grow to love Karuta. I knew from the start that the one guy in the class was also going to stay, and even though he's a bit weird I like his character. His tongue licking it hilarious and I see him going to class B at the least once he's memorized all the poems.

Ixion Saga - My god this show. That battle between all the different organization members was insane. To think a simple mask can make it so you can't recognize the other person even though you've traveled with them for months. This show has so many potentials for spin-offs. A spin-off for ED's gang and now a spin-off of the life of Marian and Sainglain and their "interesting" life in the capital.

Magi - This episode seriously pushed the plot forward. I guess we aren't going to see much/any more of Ugo. That ending felt like it really was a final farewell. It'll be very strange having the show without Ugo there. When Aladdin was pushed away by Ugo to see the knowledge of the world I wonder if this is where Aladdin finally learns everything about who he is and his potential. I kind of want to see some badassery when he wakes up.

The way that new bad guy instantly beat the Banker (who to me seemed incredibly strong) was fairly intense. I wonder from who's side he is.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - This anime has really took a different turn from the comedic first episode and I'm loving it. I keep getting more and more of a Spice and Wolf vibe as she sets up the playing board to help change the world. Can't wait to see the mage from before back in the show. I wonder if she'll see behind the Demon King's disguise?

Unlimited - At first this felt like a Code Geass/Index mash up and it still is, but I love the new developments it is introducing. Hyoubu really is an interesting character, not only powerful but incredibly smart.

SSY - Time skip next episode! I wonder if they ended up forgetting the other two. Such a gigantic skip (what, 12-14 years?) is going to leave a lot open for explanation in what happened during that time. I don't know if the rest of the episodes are going to keep the pace of what we've gotten so far and set up for another season, or if it's going to start picking up in this final arc.

What with time travel I'm hoping Mayuri is saved. I loved her character. I don't think it's going to happen though. Earlier in the episode where Okaba is inside of what appears to be an hour glass and hears Mayuri talking to him about her trying to find him in various time lines makes me think that she wont be saved and that Okabe is going to die too. Either that or more people die and in the end everyone is somehow saved lol.
    Prepare for heartbreak and bleak sadness.

Gah, that's a spoiler in itself.
    I'm sorry, I meant to spoiler that. I guess I forgot in my fatigue-addled state.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I'm sorry, I meant to spoiler that. I guess I forgot in my fatigue-addled state.
    That wouldn't of changed anything lol....You quoted my comment so I'd of clicked it anyways assuming you wouldn't spoil anything past the episode I was on.

That wouldn't of changed anything lol....You quoted my comment so I'd of clicked it anyways assuming you wouldn't spoil anything past the episode I was on.
    Sorry, I tried to remain vague. I'll say nothing more about the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Sorry, I tried to remain vague. I'll say nothing more about the show.
    It's cool, it happens.

Deleted
    Hey look, it's a Poke.

Chihayafuru - It's now pretty obvious the new girl is going to stay with them and grow to love Karuta. I knew from the start that the one guy in the class was also going to stay, and even though he's a bit weird I like his character. His tongue licking it hilarious and I see him going to class B at the least once he's memorized all the poems.

Ixion Saga - My god this show. That battle between all the different organization members was insane. To think a simple mask can make it so you can't recognize the other person even though you've traveled with them for months. This show has so many potentials for spin-offs. A spin-off for ED's gang and now a spin-off of the life of Marian and Sainglain and their "interesting" life in the capital.

Magi - This episode seriously pushed the plot forward. I guess we aren't going to see much/any more of Ugo. That ending felt like it really was a final farewell. It'll be very strange having the show without Ugo there. When Aladdin was pushed away by Ugo to see the knowledge of the world I wonder if this is where Aladdin finally learns everything about who he is and his potential. I kind of want to see some badassery when he wakes up.

The way that new bad guy instantly beat the Banker (who to me seemed incredibly strong) was fairly intense. I wonder from who's side he is.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - This anime has really took a different turn from the comedic first episode and I'm loving it. I keep getting more and more of a Spice and Wolf vibe as she sets up the playing board to help change the world. Can't wait to see the mage from before back in the show. I wonder if she'll see behind the Demon King's disguise?

Unlimited - At first this felt like a Code Geass/Index mash up and it still is, but I love the new developments it is introducing. Hyoubu really is an interesting character, not only powerful but incredibly smart.

SSY - Time skip next episode! I wonder if they ended up forgetting the other two. Such a gigantic skip (what, 12-14 years?) is going to leave a lot open for explanation in what happened during that time. I don't know if the rest of the episodes are going to keep the pace of what we've gotten so far and set up for another season, or if it's going to start picking up in this final arc.
    Maou
    I thought that 'disguise' was just a pretty dress.
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-01-22 at 09:30 AM.

Hey look, it's a Poke.

Magi This is a spoiler for u cause its something from the manga! banker was no real human u should have seen the doll that dropped after he was *killed* he was merely a minion of a faction that wants to bring the world to a total war (the followers of the black rukth if u want) and they will be the main enemy later on

ssy cant wait for next episode lol

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Another awesome dad this season. Looks like Pegatsun might have found a bathing-buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Been out of town for a few days, and now I have so much catching up to do... yeesh. It only takes about a week of not watching and you suddenly have 10 to watch just to get back to current stuff.

Yeah, if people were grossed out by the show, they should stay away from VN... lol. I was prepared for the Fate/Zero scene thanks to that.

Everytime I see your sig/avatar it makes me feel sad that there is no Saya no Uta anime (well, movie or OVA, anime would be crazy censored.)

any 1 watched newest bakuman ep yet? from the preview it seems like they are skipping the nanamine arc ;O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    If it goes the same as in the manga then you wont be seeing her for quite a long while. Cant wait for her to show up though, shes my fav char by a long shot. Shes got some of the funniest nicknames :P

Since i ran out of airing anime to watch, i have finally picked up Hayate no Gotoku. Finding it pretty good so far. Quite the unique start it had.