Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flogre View Post
    The GM of Vodka had, just a few weeks ago, disappeared. So merging with Exodus actually fixes things up nicely in that regard.
    GM of Vodka disappeared? Mind elaborating? (Googling the words "vodka" and "disappering" doesn't give me the wanted results ;p)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You honestly think that the best people in the world care about having to do 6 dailies per day?
    http: //manaflask.com /en/article/2038/ finally-champions-an-interview-with-method-039-s-gm-and-members

Q: Your general opinion of MoP so far? Best/worst parts of it?

Hentrenson: Best: Raiding. Worst: Dailies and farmville + the way cooking and food buffs work, you can't even farm the mats like normally.

Leeds: The worst part is doing dailies all day every day and trying to get food. You really need to be a star chef to get the 300 ones.
    I like the Chinese design, boss encounters and of course my panda.

Also Sco said in his stream something like "Dailies in this game makes me wanna shot myself", so yeah, they do care

I am not allowed to post links yet,but you can see the link easily

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeuerFrei View Post
    http: //manaflask.com /en/article/2038/ finally-champions-an-interview-with-method-039-s-gm-and-members

Q: Your general opinion of MoP so far? Best/worst parts of it?

Hentrenson: Best: Raiding. Worst: Dailies and farmville + the way cooking and food buffs work, you can't even farm the mats like normally.

Leeds: The worst part is doing dailies all day every day and trying to get food. You really need to be a star chef to get the 300 ones.
    I like the Chinese design, boss encounters and of course my panda.

Also Sco said in his stream something like "Dailies in this game makes me wanna shot myself", so yeah, they do care

I am not allowed to post links yet,but you can see the link easily
    Doesn't mean they will quit the game because of dailies. Like good god people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well you need to post relevant info about their real reasons to quit, so far you just seem like a mindless daily defender.

Deleted
    Never said they quit for dailies.But they do care enough to mention it on interviews/streams

Yeah, they're just voicing their opinion. I'm sure some of them might not be cat-people either, but you don't hear them talking about skinning them to keep the homeless warm or something like that. "They don't even have opposable thumbs, Fokker."

Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Well you need to post relevant info about their real reasons to quit, so far you just seem like a mindless daily defender.
    Mindless daily defender? That made me laugh. Even though he says top players wont quit over menial tasks ingame, that doesn't mean he's defending dailies as much as it means he's defending the players' dedication to the game.
    Code:
    while (flamingPeople)
    {
         ePenis++;
    }

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to agree with this, thinking that people in the top 1% of raiding will quit because dailies require more time is silly. And guilds like Vodka already have people farming for them anyway.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Mindless defender...? Okay whatever what a joke. I will say Vodka's prime fall is because of their GM like that's all I'm going to say as for Exodus It's quite obvious why they want vodka well the remnants of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Poor vodka. Poor decision.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizzly View Post
    Mindless daily defender? That made me laugh. Even though he says top players wont quit over menial tasks ingame, that doesn't mean he's defending dailies as much as it means he's defending the players' dedication to the game.
    Well if people say dailies is worst feature in a game it might be part of why players quit along with more relevant things such as lack of interest in wow and time restraints.

Kripparrian just left Midwinder too, wtf is going on?

Edit: Just received word he is pursuing a career as a Chippendale's dancer.
    Last edited by JhanZ; 2013-01-22 at 08:32 AM. Reason: chippendale's

10+ Year Old Account
    The Interview linked a bit earlier in this thread was from october 2012, when the daily grinding was still ongoing. around november, most people that did daily on a ... well, daily basis, were done with everything necessary for raiding and only do like 6 dailies a day + the farming stuff. At least that's how it was for me. once you got stuff on exalted, the daily grind is down to a very small amount of time.

OT: Sounds interesting! Might make the US vs EU race even more interesting and maybe give us a new topguild! Wishing them the best =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakzlol View Post
    Merges never do good from my experience atleast.

Will lead to drama and eventuel disband.
    Nihilum and SK Gaming? Ensidia

That asian guild and Paragon? DREAM Paragon

He mentioned dailies as a negative, I see nothing about them being a cause to quit in the quote, nor WHAT he disliked about them. That quote could imply "Dailies: not enough of them!"

Even then, since when does one interview peeps speak for an entire guild/raid team? Lol
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nihilum and SK Gaming? Ensidia

That asian guild and Paragon? DREAM Paragon
    There is no asian guild in Paragon. They're sponsored by an asian esports organisation called DREAM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    He mentioned dailies as a negative, I see nothing about them being a cause to quit in the quote, nor WHAT he disliked about them. That quote could imply "Dailies: not enough of them!"
    Even then, since when does one interview peeps speak for an entire guild/raid team? Lol
    You got all that from Gm of Method saying dailies make him want to shoot himself? Well done.

Deleted
    I wont believe it till i see it, but it is not going to be a surprise to me if it happens after all...

This game is systematically killing the desire of certain people to play it, in hope to gain a different cluster of the playerbase.

In general i'd say, their game, their decision. I just happen to like the ones that are quiting more than those that fit to the "äverage wow player 2013" description. I am always inclined to like more the game enthousiasts and i am sad that so many great guilds are bitting the dust since the begining of Cataclysm.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really think some of you are reading too much into this. Guilds fall apart/merge for 100 different reasons. Death and Taxes fell apart in Sunwell and nobody said it was because the game was dieing, or they had to farm too much for flasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new name is Evodus - The move is already done all though I kinda f'ed up my name OPPS.

/cries