Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Druids of the flame for the horde

There are many people who want the high elves alliance, I think the horde should have another race of elves if it were the case.

Deleted
    You do know that the Druids of the Flame is only a sect right? It's not its own race per-say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko93 View Post
    You do know that the Druids of the Flame is only a sect right? It's not its own race per-say.
    Same with Worgen.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Don't really think Druids of the Flame are a race, would be neat to become a Druid of the Flame though. If only for the cool fiery forms.

Druids of the Flame are not a race. They are druids who serve Ragnaros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Same with Worgen.
    Difference is that Worgens can become X different classes.
    Druids of the Flame are as said DRUIDS, enabling them become a race and give them more than the druid choice would make it all go boom.

I'd prefer it if the Horde got Eredar in some for instead. Either:
    a> Repentant Eredar who join the Horde because the Draenei -and the Alliance- want nothing to do with them.
    b> A faction who pretended to join the Legion but waited and watched for a chance to escape.
    c> A faction that went underground on Argus or escaped independently of Velen's group. They join the Horde because they feel abandoned by Velen and want nothing to do with him or the Alliance.

Druids of the Flame aren't a race. And it isn't an infectious shape-shifted form like the Worgen either.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Same with Worgen.
    Worgen are half-human, half-wolf, so really by all means a race, or a mix of two races.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceships View Post
    Druids of the Flame are not a race. They are druids who serve Ragnaros.
    High Elves are not a race of elves. Elves are quelthalas as the blood elves.
    and many Alliance players want as a playable race of high elves. Well I want another race of elves to the horde

15+ Year Old Account
    Same with Worgen.
    No, i'm pretty sure the Worgen are the people of Gilneas. And if the people of Stormwind can be called a race, so can the people of another Kingdom
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Don't really think Druids of the Flame are a race, would be neat to become a Druid of the Flame though. If only for the cool fiery forms.
    There's the staff off of Majordomo, the locket from the end of the Molten Front chain, and I believe they're adding a new item in 5.2 that lets you change into their animal forms: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94604-burning-seed

If you want Night Elves for the Horde, a faction of Highborne Night Elves wanting to join up with their long-lost relatives, the Blood Elves, would be easier to fit in story-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    I'd prefer it if the Horde got Eredar
    Would be a cool thing to become an eredar warlock =)

Arnt druids of the flames basically nelfs who like fire?

We dont need anymore elf races for either faction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    High Elves are a race of elves. Elves are quelthalas as the blood elves.
    and many Alliance players want as a playable race of high elves. Well I want another race of elves to the horde
    Yeah High Elves are a race, Blood Elves are race. Druids of the Flame are not, they are a class. If you want a another race of Elves, it has to be something currently not in the universe.

Deleted
    Really ? ANOTHER elf thread ? Do we really need them all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    There's the staff off of Majordomo, the locket from the end of the Molten Front chain, and I believe they're adding a new item in 5.2 that lets you change into their animal forms: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94604-burning-seed
    I actually have Majordomo's staff, 3 of them actually ^__^ too bad it's from the second tier of the last expansion and only usable when equipped... meh.

Same with Worgen.
    The difference is that Worgen have permanently turned into half-beasts whereas druids of the flame are just regular elves with a class players can't access.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, no more elves. We really don't need more elves clogging up the lore in wow.

Also druid of the flame was a minor faction of night elves gone insane, no better then the other mad cults in wow.
    #boycottchina

Do you have zero clue about their history or what? Druids of Flame, led by Staghelm appeared in response to Horde bombing Ashenvale, because in their eyes, Malfurion didn't respond to that. Staghelm himself lost his granddaughter, his only link to his deceased son here. They all fucking HATE HORDE. So, enlighten me how bitter people who want Horde to burn in that flames suddenly join it?

(After reading some other replies)
    No, seriously? Nobody else knows that? "Horde won't let them" this, "cultists" that... WTF? They're Anti-Horde radicals as strong as there can be and everyone happened to skip that story IN GAME?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2013-01-22 at 04:16 PM.