Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Do you guys remember when...

Ors had teeny tiny shoulder pads. Im not sure if it was a glitch or if it was an intended change but i remember a couple of years ago this was the case for orcs. Nothing less scary than seeing a big strong orc with shoulder pads the size of grapes! It almost made me want to stop playing my orc warr.

What are some of your least or most fond WoW memories?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuupe123 View Post
    Ors had teeny tiny shoulder pads. Im not sure if it was a glitch or if it was an intended change but i remember a couple of years ago this was the case for orcs. Nothing less scary than seeing a big strong orc with shoulder pads the size of grapes! It almost made me want to stop playing my orc warr.

What are some of your least or most fond WoW memories?

Yeah it lasted through a patch if I remember correctly.

I thought it was funny how they changed the graphic for the Warlock's soul well. It was originally that little pointy pink shard and people kept saying it looked like a Dog's Dick.

Maybe It's the drugs, but I remember at some point in vanilla, we had a spectator view when we died in a dungeon at some point. Maybe I'm mixing memories from two different games.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an aside, I would love some more subdued shoulder and helm models, like greens or so, for transmog purposes. I get that the huge shoulders are a part of "brand asthetic" or whatever, but a little taste of something different couldn't be bad.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Yeah it lasted through a patch if I remember correctly.

I thought it was funny how they changed the graphic for the Warlock's soul well. It was originally that little pointy pink shard and people kept saying it looked like a Dog's Dick.

Maybe It's the drugs, but I remember at some point in vanilla, we had a spectator view when we died in a dungeon at some point. Maybe I'm mixing memories from two different games.
    Lol i cant remember if the spectator thing was there or not i started playing towards the end of classic but hey who knows.

@Urti if i could find a screenshot i would show you how it looked having small shoulders it was horrible lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want invisible shoulders and chest armor, like from a transmog piece, so my orc can look like a stud, like this guy:

And urm.. probably have orcs straighten there backs well there at it.
    #boycottchina

Do you remember when you could be dismounted when you ran in the water mounted?

Yeah I remember that While on the subject of remembering, someone mentioned warlocks, and it brought to mind I remember warlocks having a spell that could kill a party member, I remember being told to click on something and there were a few of us and 2 of them died after clicking.. for the life of me I can't remember what the spell was for or what it was called. Anyone remember?

the molten core bug. its a debuff your pet will get from baron geddon if the pet is summoned.

warlocks would de-summon their pet and summon them in the cities and the debuff will still remain.

Deleted
    Ugh. I can't remember if the spectator view was in this game or not either now.

I do remember the hilarious tiny shoulder patch though and the furor it caused, it was same patch when human female weapon scale was even more extreme than normal, if such a thing is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Yeah I remember that While on the subject of remembering, someone mentioned warlocks, and it brought to mind I remember warlocks having a spell that could kill a party member, I remember being told to click on something and there were a few of us and 2 of them died after clicking.. for the life of me I can't remember what the spell was for or what it was called. Anyone remember?
    It was the ritual to summon a Doomguard I believe
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Deleted
    I remember having Divine Intervention (or whatever it was called) as a paladin. Good times in instances, good times indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    You would be correct in your belief. It had a chance to kill someone. Just like Curse of Doom had a chance to spawn one if it killed the subject. Many lols could be had if you just barely killed a boss, but CoD did it, and the demon started beating on people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when you couldn't mount as skeleton from Noggenfogger Elixir, DERP

Yes! it was a spell to summon one of their demons and i remember watching vids of people summoning it in to goldshire. i even witnessed it myself as a noob and was scared out of my mind watching a bunch of high lvls getting taken out. good times indeed

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 09:24 PM ----------

this is bringing back memories

Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    Thats the one! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    You would be correct in your belief. It had a chance to kill someone. Just like Curse of Doom had a chance to spawn one if it killed the subject. Many lols could be had if you just barely killed a boss, but CoD did it, and the demon started beating on people.
    Yes and kill people it did hehe. I remember the curse of Doom too now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuupe123 View Post
    Yes! it was a spell to summon one of their demons and i remember watching vids of people summoning it in to goldshire. i even witnessed it myself as a noob and was scared out of my mind watching a bunch of high lvls getting taken out. good times indeed[COLOR="red"]
    Yes I was a noob at the time I remember it, and seeing it kill people and thinking the player was some kind of god being able to kill someone on their own faction in city at the click of a button and not having the guards beat em up haha.. oh memories indeed.

Deleted
    I remember playing a rogue in vanilla and trying to find a pve guild...or a dungeon group. Fun times! NOT!

I remember wotlk beta heroic leap. I was in love with the ability at that time.

I remember Alliance raids on Korgath as Horde was getting prepped to raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    I remember playing a rogue in vanilla and trying to find a pve guild...or a dungeon group. Fun times! NOT!
    *pats* there there

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember being a vending machine, ally complained about shaman and horde complaining about pallies.

When a warlock summoned his/her Infernal it had to be controlled and if not would run rampant killing anything in its path. Was quite fun to do this in Goldshire and watch it destroy the enitre town and everything in it. And summoning a Doomguard killed 2 of the people that helped summon it.