Deleted

Better dont skill...

Angelic Bulwark @ Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    when you get "Reshape Life" it proccs and makes it harder to get you under 20%

This is probably common sense but it was a whipe on my costs :P

Yesterday I was wondering why I was leading the healing meters while spending most of p2 in that amber thingy and then I looked at healing spells and realised 7,5M had come from Angelic Bulwark. A real derp moment for me there.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a bug tbh, though I can see how it would happen. Be sure to report it via the in-game bug report tool.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Deleted
    many classes are the same:

Priests - Bulwark
    Druids - Leader of the Pack
    Warlocks - Grimoire of Sacrifice

Deleted
    Confirm. I always spec into Desperate for this fight.

you can click the buff off from your buff bar. it actually makes it easier to manage amber strikes as you don't have to worry about having your health go to 0% while you still have energy. as soon as you click the buff off, any DoT tick will push you under 20% health and you can exit the construct.

you should be speccing AB for this fight as it can save your life/your raid in p3 if people start running out of willpower and you have constructs detonating all over the place. none of our other survival skills can impact the functionality of the construct like AB can.

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    you can click the buff off from your buff bar. it actually makes it easier to manage amber strikes as you don't have to worry about having your health go to 0% while you still have energy. as soon as you click the buff off, any DoT tick will push you under 20% health and you can exit the construct.
    Does that still work while transformed? I will have to try it next I get the chance. I've not been turned outside of phase 3 in several weeks. So I've never had it proc inside.

Deleted
    Dk's will of the necro also procs *sniff*

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    Does that still work while transformed? I will have to try it next I get the chance. I've not been turned outside of phase 3 in several weeks. So I've never had it proc inside.
    yes. you can still right click off buffs while constructed.

Shaman also got something...Natures Guardian . u r getting 25% more health if u drop under 30%....