are u talking about the original hayate no gotoku? it rly is a good anime but the one that aired last season was a big letdown atleast for me

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Yeah, i mean the first season. Had never gotten around to watching it for some reason. 52 episodes to burn through 0.o

the 2nd season also has another 25ep's ;P afair they were all good though so it shouldnt be a problem

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    any 1 watched newest bakuman ep yet? from the preview it seems like they are skipping the nanamine arc ;O
    Don't really mind, the nanamine arc wasn't all that great, looking forward to what's coming. That arc really had me on the edge of my seat as I was reading the manga

i kinda liked the arc the whole thing with the *mangafactory* was actually quite funny and interesting and when they already start the last arc there wont be a next season xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Maou
    I thought that 'disguise' was just a pretty dress.
    It's possible she has a demon form. We still don't know much about their world or demons yet, but we at least know that not all demons look human. The Hero talked about a demon he fought many times and it showed a flash back and it looked like a giant ogre, but it was shrouded in darkness so that could be a misleading memory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have to watch a few old ones,
    Usagi Drop- I really wanna watch this my fascination is based on an amv
    Rou Kyuu Bu!- I still need to finish

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Everytime I see your sig/avatar it makes me feel sad that there is no Saya no Uta anime (well, movie or OVA, anime would be crazy censored.)
    I'd be so picky about it that I'm not sure it could satisfy me. It'd have to be the same soundtrack (maybe remixed and updated), just as gruesome, but also never showing the "monster" in a way where you'd get a full look at it. If anyone could do it, it'd be ufotable (and their fantastic animated blood) with a movie or OVA series.

Right now I'm thinking a ufotable Heaven's Feel is probably more likely, though, which I'd also be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex View Post
    I still have to watch a few old ones,
    Usagi Drop- I really wanna watch this my fascination is based on an amv
    Do it, Usagi Drop is one of the best and heart warming SoLs I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I'd be so picky about it that I'm not sure it could satisfy me. It'd have to be the same soundtrack (maybe remixed and updated), just as gruesome, but also never showing the "monster" in a way where you'd get a full look at it. If anyone could do it, it'd be ufotable (and their fantastic animated blood) with a movie or OVA series.

Right now I'm thinking a ufotable Heaven's Feel is probably more likely, though, which I'd also be happy with.
    I agree. I'd be fairly picky about it too, if they at all showed Saya in her real form, it would completely ruin it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do it, Usagi Drop is one of the best and heart warming SoLs I have seen.
    Yeah it looks pretty amazing I will try to finish it tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Maou
    I thought that 'disguise' was just a pretty dress.
    I mean who she is, not her actual appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Magi This is a spoiler for u cause its something from the manga! banker was no real human u should have seen the doll that dropped after he was *killed* he was merely a minion of a faction that wants to bring the world to a total war (the followers of the black rukth if u want) and they will be the main enemy later on
    Banker did seem a bit strange too me. His strangeness and attitude is what made me love him so much though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    If it goes the same as in the manga then you wont be seeing her for quite a long while. Cant wait for her to show up though, shes my fav char by a long shot. Shes got some of the funniest nicknames :P

Since i ran out of airing anime to watch, i have finally picked up Hayate no Gotoku. Finding it pretty good so far. Quite the unique start it had.
    Aww, that's too bad. I'll just be excited when we do.

Seeing as the LN is 8 volumes in and still going I hope the first season is successful and we get more seasons. A pacing like that of Spice and Wolf would be nice for this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex View Post
    Rou Kyuu Bu!- I still need to finish
    Not finishing that show is a crime.

I agree. I'd be fairly picky about it too, if they at all showed Saya in her real form, it would completely ruin it for me.
    I still haven't completed the Visual Novel (half way done) but just from what I've played I would love if they did an anime adaption, no matter how they did it as long as Urobuchi was directing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not finishing that show is a crime.
    Yeah I just have to find the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    You should finish it asap. The bad ending is pretty damn sad and the good one is happy and beautiful in a morbid way. (As expected from Urobuchi)
    I'm a bit past the bad ending. It was pretty obvious which one it would be so I chose that one to get over with it saving at the selection. It was really depressing.

I'm a bit past the bad ending. It was pretty obvious which one it would be so I chose that one to get over with it saving at the selection. It was really depressing.
    There's a second bad ending that's even worse, and it's hard to predict.

Deleted
    A bit of a random question to ask here, but I'd like to watch some more airing anime's, and I noticed that 5 of them are sequels.
    Namely Da Capo, Seitokai no Ichizon, AKB0048, Boku wa Tomodachi and Minami-ke.

Which one of these should I watch first? (Including the prequels ofcourse)

I'm kind of indecisive right now :/
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-22 at 10:47 PM. Reason: I should learn how to count

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    A bit of a random question to ask here, but I'd like to watch some more airing anime's, and I noticed that 5 of them are sequels.

I'd say Boku wa Tomodachi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone watch Love Live!. I never thought I'd get into it but for some reason, I got hooked and waiting for next ep already xD.

10+ Year Old Account

AKB0048, Boku wa, and Minami-ke are all worth it. The first season of Minami-ke is great, but the second and third aren't the best. So far the fourth season is amazing though. Some people are even calling it the true second season to Minami-ke.

Sakurasou - I love Sorata's father so so much. He's amazing. Looks like we will be seeing more of his sister also.

AKB - They just had to stop it after announcing 10th place. Next week is going to be good, I wonder if any other understudies other then Chieri will get up there.

Amnesia - This show has some slowish but good pacing. I knew someone would figure out she had amnesia and I'm happy that happened. Her keeping it a secret the entire time would have been a bit boring. I'm also wondering what actually happened to her fairy.

Boku wa Tomodachi - The relationship between the two nun sisters are great. Also, why did they have to cut off right when Meat started reading from the eroge?

Quote Originally Posted by Oddisho View Post
    Does anyone watch Love Live!. I never thought I'd get into it but for some reason, I got hooked and waiting for next ep already xD.
    Only seen the first episode so far, but it was good. Planning on sticking with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'd say Boku wa Tomodachi.
    AKB0048, Boku wa, and Minami-ke are all worth it. The first season of Minami-ke is great, but the second and third aren't the best. So far the fourth season is amazing though. Some people are even calling it the true second season to Minami-ke.

Sakurasou - I love Sorata's father so so much. He's amazing. Looks like we will be seeing more of his sister also.

AKB - They just had to stop it after announcing 10th place. Next week is going to be good, I wonder if any other understudies other then Chieri will get up there.

Amnesia - This show has some slowish but good pacing. I knew someone would figure out she had amnesia and I'm happy that happened. Her keeping it a secret the entire time would have been a bit boring. I'm also wondering what actually happened to her fairy.

Boku wa Tomodachi - The relationship between the two nun sisters are great. Also, why did they have to cut off right when Meat started reading from the eroge?
    Alright thanks guys, I'll watch Boku wa Tomodachi first then.

Sorata's dad is indeed an epic character, gotta love how he goes like "you have to grab every chance you get!" and "A father doesn't talk to his son sober!"

Amnesia has a really slow pacing, after those 3 episodes, I still don't really have a clue what's supposed to be going on. She lost her memory sure, but now the world is changed again after 2 episodes? I am confuse.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-23 at 12:07 AM. Reason: put in spoiler tags

10+ Year Old Account
    Amnesia has a really slow pacing, after those 3 episodes, I still don't really have a clue what's supposed to be going on. She lost her memory sure, but now the world is changed again after 2 episodes? I am confuse.
    They are trying to make us as confused as she is. We aren't supposed to know what is going on, just to go with the story. We currently have no idea what's happening other then that she has amnesia and is trying to live her life normally again and hope to regain her memories. It's that we don't know what's happening which makes it so appealing to me.