Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplekitti View Post
    From your spelling, grammar, general demeanour, and use of an outdated term for a disability, I can glean from your post that you are really not the kind of player I would want playing in my games anyway - please quit if it's too much for you to bear any more. No one's forcing you to resub.

There's no reason to insult a majority of the playerbase by calling them "Spastic". Also, I play because I want to, and not because I feel I'm forced to - so no, not "Milked" in any way. I play the parts of the game I enjoy, and ignore those I don't. Simple.
    I definitely don't feel forced. I haven't maxed valor on a single toon in over a month (though I do usually hit 300 - 500), I sometimes cap conquest on my PvP's, and I level alts and do LFR...sometimes, if I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by beefster View Post
    playing 2 other games right know and having fun i agree with you whole hearty if your not having fun leave and find something you do have fun that advice i finally took on last month but its hard to let go of a game u left and loved due to new game design that is flatly not fun and make u feel like its a second job this expac did this for me but i wish that i can come back one day and have fun again 10 alts alot of time went into these characters 1 million gold 15000 ach points 160 mounts 400 pets you see i really did love this game all my alts where in raid normal /herioc gear in DS i played them all and had fun know i am forced to play 2 at most and i cant pug like i use to cause there introduced new tanking mechanics that tanks struggle with anyway thats how i feel about MoP
    Really dude, put in the effort to at least make it readable.

To answer your OP, i don't feel milked by blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to insult a majority of the playerbase by calling them "Spastic". Also, I play because I want to, and not because I feel I'm forced to - so no, not "Milked" in any way. I play the parts of the game I enjoy, and ignore those I don't. Simple.
    oh man, I actually missed that. I've not heard that word uttered in years...
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I definitely don't feel forced. I haven't maxed valor on a single toon in over a month (though I do usually hit 300 - 500), I sometimes cap conquest on my PvP's, and I level alts and do LFR...sometimes, if I feel like it.

Exactly my point. People are crying that there's so much content they are "forced" to do. That's utter rubbish - there's tons TO do, if you want to do it, I think people have just lost sight of the fact it's a game, and should be played for fun. It worries me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt milked for a while. So I unsubed

you could always pug well there introduced new tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs u need tanks with some brains which this game doesn't have.
    ok i feel like i'm feeding the troll but screw it i'll bite

theres tanking mechanics in vaults thats difficult for a pug? :S

stoneguards - taunt off each other, morchok - taunt off each other (well until it was stupidly nerfed and outgeared)
    feng - taunt off each other and use a crystal, zon'ozz - tank and spank
    gara'jal - taunt off each other and kill an add in spirt realm, yor'sahj - taunt off each other
    spirit kings - tank and spank, move from crap like the rest of the raid, hagara - tank and spank move from crap like the rest of the raid
    elegon - tank and spank while moving off the platform like everyone else, ultraxion - taunt off each other watch debuffs and push a button
    will - tank adds do the easy as hell dance, blackhorn - tank adds, tank boss occasional taunting off each other
    spine - tank either bloods or amalg
    madness - tank corruption and taunts off each other.

so please explain what these pug killing tanking mechanics are thats killing your pugs given the above comparison to dragonsoul

Exactly my point. People are crying that there's so much content they are "forced" to do. That's utter rubbish - there's tons TO do, if you want to do it, I think people have just lost sight of the fact it's a game, and should be played for fun. It worries me.
    I've been hearing this same argument over and over again, it's been said many times why players on even semi-competitive raid teams are expected to max out their valor each week along with doing a myriad of other things that keep your character's performance competitive. Just because YOU do not understand why that may be doesn't mean people aren't feeling that pressure.

10+ Year Old Account
    its alt unfriendly it killed trade chat PUGS which 80% of the population loved doing now their force you to join a guild to raid what if you hate guilds and anal retentive people you could always pug well there introduced new tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs u need tanks with some brains which this game doesn't have. DS(deathwing raid was boring but everyone pugged it it was great design i feel their killed pugs to keep medium to good players in LFR to keep the (spastic Casuals)happy and subbed
    You have LFR for that, there is your pug.
    I'm very happy about the upped difficulty of the normal modes, they are perfect for my guild.
    Also there is more to do than ever before.. great!
    I don't feel milked at all... the dwarf-quest doesn't count. <_<

I'm not entirely sure what your actual stance is, your grammar isn't the best I've seen.

In relation to the thread title though, no I do not feel "milked". I have more to do than ever before at the same cost of subscription.

Someone can always spin having more options and more things to do in an MMO into being "milked".

Explain the difference between content that is milking you and content you can't finish too fast.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole ''I feel forced into X'' is actually getting on my nerves. I remember when REAL gamers enjoyed the sense of acomplishment when they finally got through something, Blizzard learned that from Cata there was no sense of acomplishment, outside of Raiding, like at all. People like the OP, are the kind of people that I really wish would not play MMOs, from what im reading, he doesnt know what an acomplishment is, he just wants to be handed everything because he has GOD knows how many characters.

I dont recall who said this, but im fucking 100% in agreement with this and is sad that the WoW community and the MMO community in gerneral is driveing away from this. ''Remember, while convenience is nice, accomplishments are rewarding. Accomplishments with too much convenience may not feel rewarding.

(Also, is this guy actually complaining that Tanks have to follow mechanics in LFR? God forbid they make you use your brain once in a while.)
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-01-23 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who here feels MoP introduced new ways too to milk the player base. It's alt unfriendly, it killed trade chat PUGS - which 80% of the population loved doing (number I pulled out of my ass), now they force you to join a guild to raid. What if you hate guilds and anal retentive people? You could always pug. Well they introduced new tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs. You need tanks with some brains, which this game doesn't have. DS(deathwing raid) was boring, but everyone pugged, it was great design. I feel they killed pugs to keep medium to good players in LFR to keep the (spastic Casuals)happy and subbed.
    Here, made it readable for those who had troubles reading it before.
    And no, I don't feel like it. I am having fun on my alts, and I do not feel it is better or worse than any other previous expansions in that matter. Also, what is stopping you on making a trade chat pug? So far I haven't really noticed a GM preventing me from doing that. But why can't you find one? Maybe it's because other people prefer the way it is done now? Queue for LFR and get in, while doing something else, instead of being stuck in a city to watch the trade chat until something suitable comes up.

And thank you for calling me a spastic, as a casual I highly appreciate being insulted, it just warms the cockles of my heart.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Why do people keep claiming that MoP is alt unfriendly? Hell I have more raid capable max level alts now than I did through any of the other expansions combined.

who here feels MoP introduced new ways too to milk the player base its alt unfriendly it killed trade chat PUGS which 80% of the population loved doing now their force you to join a guild to raid what if you hate guilds and anal retentive people you could always pug well there introduced new tanking mechanics in vaults to kill pugs u need tanks with some brains which this game doesn't have. DS(deathwing raid was boring but everyone pugged it it was great design i feel their killed pugs to keep medium to good players in LFR to keep the (spastic Casuals)happy and subbed
    If you feel milked, then don't let them milk you. It's a very simple solution.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 01:24 AM ----------

playing 2 other games right know and having fun i agree with you whole hearty if your not having fun leave and find something you do have fun that advice i finally took on last month but its hard to let go of a game u left and loved due to new game design that is flatly not fun and make u feel like its a second job this expac did this for me but i wish that i can come back one day and have fun again 10 alts alot of time went into these characters 1 million gold 15000 ach points 160 mounts 400 pets you see i really did love this game all my alts where in raid normal /herioc gear in DS i played them all and had fun know i am forced to play 2 at most and i cant pug like i use to cause there introduced new tanking mechanics that tanks struggle with anyway thats how i feel about MoP
    If you had 10 alts in normal and heroic DS gear, you are far from casual. And use some periods. Damn.
    Last edited by Last Starfighter; 2013-01-23 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't even attempt to parse out the original post but to comment on whether or not I feel like I'm paying too much for what I'm getting the answer there is a clear no.

In addition to that I should point out that the subscription rate has never been raised in eight years which means that the game has never been less expensive than now in terms of real dollars/whatever.

As for pugs? Yes, there are fewer and that's largely because of LFR and because it's early yet in the expansion. While I used to enjoy doing a pug now and again, the whole business of getting it organized and pug leaders who didn't want to take anyone who wasn't already over-geared along with people faking achievements, etc. isn't something I miss very much. I'm hoping that as we progress into the next tier and gear improves some the pugging scene will return a bit for normal mode raiding.

Early expansion is never a good time to be pugging in any case.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post18834784
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post18707448
    You've already made threads and posts about this. It seem like you already quit. How can you possibly feel milked if you don't play the game?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post18834784
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post18707448
    You've already made threads and posts about this. It seem like you already quit. How can you possibly feel milked if you don't play the game?
    Just another person who probably didn't quit, but can't stand not getting his way, and unsubbing isn't an option. So he's probably made countless threads on the official forums about the same thing.

<got milked

now i feel dirty like i just sat in something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't feel milked by Blizzard at all, but I definately sprained my brain while wading through the shitpile that is your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeras View Post
    <got milked

now i feel dirty like i just sat in something.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=4866/mothers-milk

Then... I get to milk ya!

<Rubs his hands together in anticipation.>
    I hear you... my priestess sure needed a bath after this quest...
    >.<