Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The new feature he talk about is probably the new battleground DOTA style .

And about the trailer : we definitely need another mmorpg with swords and speels where we can kill dragons . There are not enough on the market.
    Those things were a wild succes .

Quote Originally Posted by Croga View Post
    Elder charms..... Because different tokens for different tiers was dropped after TBC we now reintroduce them but with a different name?......
    you have no idea what youre talking about, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    My money is on a upgraded voice chat feature.. Will be used in randoms, works like Steam, using WoW launcher. Maybe even a game-wide launcher that works with SC, WoW and Diablo.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    ^That's actually no secret anymore. 've already updated two mods to support recognizing it.

i hope that's not what that tweet is talking about though. that's a battle.net feature, not a MoP one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I think the new feature will be cross realm arena + the return of Skirmish arena...well just my wishful thoughts. :P

My guess for the unannounced feature is LFA: Looking for Arena

10+ Year Old Account
    oh man. That elders scrolls trailer has got be pumped! Can not wait. Going off there work on single player rpgs this might just be what it takes to pull me off wow.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-01-23 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelln12 View Post
    My guess for the unannounced feature is LFA: Looking for Arena
    LF arena xd probably lf rated bg group which is really needed for lower pug's. Oqeue addon is not really handy with friend invites not showing up etc.

Deleted
    Strongly prefer 7x/wk. Can't play weekdays much, like to grind on weekends. Its was fun for me in cata
    You can still do that. The runs after the first still give valor. It's not the most efficient way possible, but totally works. (Source)
    Look at it this way. I got few hours per week to play & not every day. 7x/wk means I get full valor. Other not.
    I can appreciate that. The current model is intended to be a compromise between folks who want long sessions vs. many sessions. (Source)
    7 per week allows you both to do them on one day or on 7 days. The current implementation doesnt (without dr on vp)
    But the current one lets you do 20 a week if you really want to. (Source)
    you traded the one efficient way in cata for the one efficient way here. Don't pretend you're more diverse.
    Disagree. The big difference in the previous two systems is after X you got *no* valor. Very hard to play other ways. (Source)

Am I missing something here or is the bluetard completely disregarding weekly valor cap? How is the old model not better in every way, and more flexible. Just let people do 7 in a day if they want and then give the smaller amount of valor after that. I mean how friggin dumb are the blues to not see this solution?

I don't think that Ghostcrawler's statement is indicative of any specific feature. I think that it was more a boast of confidence, similar to if someone said 'the next big thing'.

If the new feature is of the same caliber as LFD and LFR they can keep it a secret...forever.

I'm not sure why people are dead set on it being a "Looking for..." feature at all.

Deleted
    Very interesting I would say.

Why on earth would mmo-champ ever frontpage a discussion involving Draztel? That guy is worse than any player at trolling everyone. He's a disgrace to 'blue' posts and should be ignored and marginalized until they fire him or at least take away his forum posting privileges. NOTHING he writes is constructive or based on any kind of reality. Hmm, maybe he can get a job at Fox News.

Deleted
    The Elder Scrolls Online trailer looks awesome.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing what's one of important parts of MoP nowadays, I'd say the super secret feature is going to be Looking for Dailies.

Deleted
    Hopefully they wont reset the Lesser charms and give money like they always do. (For example; the old WSG / AV commendations)
    If you gonna need to get the New Mogu charms, I can't see any reason to reset the smal. It would be really bad, since I'm sitting on neraly 2.5k lesser atm..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Seeing what's one of important parts of MoP nowadays, I'd say the super secret feature is going to be Looking for Dailies.
    Ho snap.

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    My money is on a upgraded voice chat feature.. Will be used in randoms, works like Steam, using WoW launcher. Maybe even a game-wide launcher that works with SC, WoW and Diablo.
    They did put up a job application for work on a "Battle.net Desktop App" last week or the week before. So it's definitely a qualified guess.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:28 PM ----------

Aaand chaud posted the same thing right below that. >.<

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by morfraen View Post
    Why on earth would mmo-champ ever frontpage a discussion involving Draztel? That guy is worse than any player at trolling everyone. He's a disgrace to 'blue' posts and should be ignored and marginalized until they fire him or at least take away his forum posting privileges. NOTHING he writes is constructive or based on any kind of reality. Hmm, maybe he can get a job at Fox News.
    He's awesome. Deal with it.

And he's correct most of the time too. The vocal minority just doesn't like to be called out on it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Good call on the charms, I don't feel like doing that much dailies to earn them for the next tier content.
    Doesn't make a difference since the Lesser Charms of Good Fortune will still be needed to get the new Mogu Charm of Fate; at the same exchange rate.

Deleted
    Dat TESO trailer