Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

pony thread in fun stuff

I received an infraction on this thread because i questioned why a paedophiles past time was allowed to become a 1000 post thread on these forums.

I could have worded it better, but for the main part, I would like to know..
    My little pony is for 5 year old girls, socially awkward fully grown male paedophiles are able to indulge in it on a well respected message board why?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about what you like and don't like? Why is it your problem that some people enjoy a TV show designed for kids? Since when did you become the TV Police and a backseat forum moderator? Asking such a stupid question then questioning the infraction you were given because you not only disrupting the topic of conversation, but you were being a complete idiot to boot, should warrant a suspension. You should already know why you were given an infraction, don't question moderation decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by xtravis View Post
    I received an infraction on this thread because i questioned why a paedophiles past time was allowed to become a 1000 post thread on these forums.

My little pony is for 5 year old girls, socially awkward fully grown male paedophiles are able to indulge in it on a well respected message board why?
    Hold on .... i dont understand this line of thinking, so if somone likes somthing not targeted to them it makes that person a child sex offender ( or wonnabe same ) ?

Personaly i dont see the fasination of the serie but each of there own, I am also not into religion but i dont judge people that go to church to be child molesters ( becurse we all know priests attack children all the time ( ofc not true ) ).

as always its a few bad apples that ruin it for the crowd.
    Last edited by Drungan; 2013-01-23 at 11:12 AM.

Do you have any kind of proof that everyone posting (or even one) posting in that thread are paedophiles? Because if not you straight up insulted every poster in the thread.

Although I don't agree with their love of a kids show, so long as they aren't hurting anyone, who are you to decide that it shouldn't be allowed?

OP can't be this ignorant, why bother.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account

Likes MLP = MUSTBPEDO

/facedesk
    /facedesk
    /facedesk
    /facedesk

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    OP can't be this ignorant, why bother.
    You overestimate our species, sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh this is gonna be good *popcorn*

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think MLP is really stupid, But i know to other people it's not, I know there are adult themes that you only see being an adult, But i also love kids things, i watch cartoons, and i play around like a fool, and I'm in my late 20s, It doesn't make any difference if they like MLP or not, it doesn't increase their chances of being a pedo, that's acting more childish than you think MLP is

Chill out bro-ny

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Because you aren't really offering up a discussion or anything, you're being provocative and posting flames. That's against the rules. The people you call pedophiles seem to know these rules but you don't. So you don't really stand above them, do you?

Not sure why watching cartoons makes someone a pedophile either. But you seem quite unreasonable and I'm sure your hate towards people is motivated by frustration in your life, so I'm not gonna try to convince you or anything.

Mind you, I have a strong dislike for the MLP fanbase, but I'm nice enough to not go to a thread for that fanbase when I don't want to be a part of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is gonna go places. I like places.

--SNIP--

All I got to say. Leave them be, I just laugh at them.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-23 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh its one of this threads

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    This thread is gonna go places. I like places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    oh its one of this threads
    Ah there you are *offers popcorn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    What's wrong with being a nobody..... :L

Deleted
    [IMG]http://global3.memecdn.com/how-bronies-look-irl-lol_o_759816.jpg[IMG]

When WoW players post shit like this, it makes me giggle like mad gotta say.

I find it strange that grown men watch that show, but whatever makes them happy. Aslong I don't have to watch that it's k.

E:
    http://global3.memecdn.com/how-bronies-look-irl-lol_o_759816.jpg

A WoW logo in there would be more appropriate, tbh.
    Last edited by Nest; 2013-01-23 at 11:28 AM.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Ah there you are *offers popcorn*
    thanks i really like popcorns

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    I wanted to say it.
    I'm glad it was you who got there first <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Playing an online game is normal. Masturbating to cartoons made for 5 year old girls is not.