Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The level of aspergers I've seen from the bronies on youtube is astounding.

Oh i love it when a group of faggots team up to cry about getting trolled

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-23 at 02:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post

I give up, you're a joke of a human being.

You get judged doing anything and everything no one is perfect. People will always find something to bitch about. That being said, fluttershy is best pony :>

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 12:21 PM ----------

Ok this thread has gone places now it's just for personal attacks :/

*yawns*

Oh hey. Learned a new word? If we give you another 20minutes can you come up with a new insult?
    Or how long does it take you to google them?

Go jony go! Make us proud <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Why has this not been locked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime

Yeah same thing i´d say about people like you who goes apeshit when some minor change happens in some faggotry computer game (heck exaple some nerf in WoW) and then get laughed upon.. How is that?

@OP pedophiles? these people?
    okay, based on your judgement, i call all WoW players basement dwellers...

Deleted
    Just a question for the guys that watch it. I have no problem with you watching that stuff, but can you explain why you choose to identify yourself as a brony ? What's the purpose of all the avatars, signatures and publicly proclaiming that you are a brony ?

Plot Twist.

Mudor watches MLP and is too embarrassed to admit it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Do Mods handle the infractions or is that a Global only permission?
    Little green mods like me can only handle infractions and close threads in sections that we are assigned to. Blue mods (global mods) and red mods (admins) cover the whole site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    I give up, you're a joke of a human being.
    i would say a 0815 stereotypical hater

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    Just a question for the guys that watch it. I have no problem with you watching that stuff, but can you explain why you choose to identify yourself as a brony ? What's the purpose of all the avatars, signatures and publicly proclaiming that you are a brony ?
    watch the link posted in the reply above your post

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    *yawns*

Oh hey. Learned a new word? If we give you another 20minutes can you come up with a new insult?
    Or how long does it take you to google them?

Go jony go! Make us proud <3
    I really, really do not understand why you let yourself be provoked. Don't you understand that it's completely pointless? If I'm allowed to make judgements on people right now, I only see a lot of immature behavior. And it's not just the OP or the other guy, but the rest of you as well.

This accomplishes nothing and you should know better. Stop responding to the really obvious trolls by trolling them back, it'll only get you very pointless infractions.

Just, look the other way. I'm gonna do just that now. But I realize that the real "winner" of this thread is the OP, for successfully provoking everyone for six pages. You know he's wrong, you know he ain't gonna listen to you, but still you insist. Let it go! It's unbelievable how many people that I've had to report in this one thread.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2013-01-23 at 12:31 PM.

That's hard to explain, it just was a weird way of changing your life in a little way.
    I think it's a bit of a rebellion against the typical male stereotype. I might be wrong tho.

Whats the purpose of your avatar?
    What is the purpose of others avatar or the countless anime avatars?

In the ned its because oyu like a certain character / theme and like to show it off.
    This is not much of a "LOOK AT ME I AM BRONY" more like "Hey i like that character why not use it as avatar / sig on this forum i enjoy posting"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    I really, really do not understand why you let yourself be provoked. Don't you understand that it's completely pointless? If I'm allowed to make judgements on people right now, I only see a lot of immature behavior. And it's not just the OP or the other guy, but the rest of you as well.

This accomplishes nothing and you should know better. Stop responding to the really obvious trolls by trolling them back, it'll only get you very pointless infractions.

Just, look the other way. I'm gonna do just that now. But I realize that the real "winner" of this thread is the OP, for successfully provoking everyone for six pages. You know he's wrong, you know he ain't gonna listen to you, but still you insist. Let it go!
    Agreed, a few of the users in here need a vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic
    Little green mods like me can only handle infractions and close threads in sections that we are assigned to. Blue mods (global mods) and red mods (admins) cover the whole site.
    Ahh, I figured it worked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    That's hard to explain, it just was a weird way of changing your life in a little way.
    I think it's a bit of a rebellion against the typical male stereotype. I might be wrong tho.
    im loling so hard right now

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

Just, look the other way. I'm gonna do just that now. But I realize that the real "winner" of this thread is the OP, for successfully provoking everyone for six pages. You know he's wrong, you know he ain't gonna listen to you, but still you insist. Let it go!
    No. If you just decide to ignore the dumb an ignorant all you achieve is soon you are sourrounded by dumb and ignorant people.
    I know its a lost cause in trying to get the op or our thread hero to change their opinion.
    But not so much for others who just jump into this thread. They might read my post how the show was designed for adults as well and might think about it and might judge others less from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    As far as I know the stereotypical male should be strong and act like a jerk. I don't see how watching ponies changes any of that.

And I cannot currently watch the video, nor do I want to. I would probably interpret it in a different way than you. I want to see your point of view on things, not "watch that and agree with me"

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    And I cannot currently watch the video, nor do I want to. I would probably interpret it in a different way than you. I want to see your point of view on things, not "watch that and agree with me"
    that video is labeled "document" for a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    No. If you just decide to ignore the dumb an ignorant all you achieve is soon you are sourrounded by dumb and ignorant people.
    I know its a lost cause in trying to get the op or our thread hero to change their opinion.
    But not so much for others who just jump into this thread. They might read my post how the show was designed for adults as well and might think about it and might judge others less from now on.
    That may be true, offering insight on the show and all that but then you go to lengths of calling some of the "ignorant" posters '30 yr old virgins' and telling them to get their '200kg (300kg?) ass out of the chair' - You're no better than them when you stoop to their level and use the same insults they're using.