MW - Sha of Fear Issue

Well, got Problems with Healing Sha of Fear 10m. In the "second" phase, in at least 2 out of 5 tries i can't keep our 5 man grp alive. They take so much damage and when we get back, the tank sometimes is crushed within 2 secs..

With all other encounters there aren't any Problems. I'm usually far ahead of our Shaman.. 70% to 30% at protector elite for example but it seems he hasnt got any issues with Sha.

I don't know what im doing wrong here.. I would like to get any tips and if possible and some talent-builds especially for this fight.

My Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/antonidas/Clozzer/advanced

Deleted
    Trouble on the platforms with the Add? Are they standing in Death Blossom? If the tank is dying in 2 seconds it is beacuse they are not dealing with thrash properly.

No, it's not Death Blossom. Mostly before Death Blossom with this damn fear.

Deleted
    Then people need to learn the pattern it fires. It always fires in a set way avoid it and then you have no problem.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/shaoffearassist

Gotta love this addon, haven't failed once on Dread Spray without having a clue of what the combo is

Seriously though, most of your talents seem fine for this encounter except that I would recommend you use Xuen for the mini platforms with the panda hunters. Place your statue roughly in the middle, use xuen and his smart heals over 45 sec should cover a lot of the damage being dealt. Try to spread ReM on everyone, try to do some eminence healing by keeping up your Serpent's Zeal and Tiger Power and use Chi Wave as required. Also, don't risk catching Sha Globes, just keep safe and let the tanks and DPSers do it while you heal them up if they screw up.

i usually just pop xuen, rem on cd, spin to win + uplift going around picking up orbs...... with the infinite mana regen this hasnt failed me yet

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Save your revival for the platforms and don't worry about mana consumption since you regain mana from eating orbs. You can pretty much /dance on the main Sha platform and go afk to make yourself a sammich etc. I would also save TFT for the platform after you spread ReM to the group and just jab to get high chi and uplift after everyone starts dipping due to fears.

That addon is great but unnecessary for normal IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zonde View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/shaoffearassist

Gotta love this addon, haven't failed once on Dread Spray without having a clue of what the combo is

Seriously though, most of your talents seem fine for this encounter except that I would recommend you use Xuen for the mini platforms with the panda hunters. Place your statue roughly in the middle, use xuen and his smart heals over 45 sec should cover a lot of the damage being dealt. Try to spread ReM on everyone, try to do some eminence healing by keeping up your Serpent's Zeal and Tiger Power and use Chi Wave as required. Also, don't risk catching Sha Globes, just keep safe and let the tanks and DPSers do it while you heal them up if they screw up.
    ^^ THIS. And I couldn't agree more with getting Zuen. The 3 minute CD times up perfectly if you place him down right as you land on the panda platform. Also, for the death blossom, you can pop glyphed Zen Meditation (Which also times up perfectly) and run around helping the tank pick up orbs since no damage should be going out to anyone but the tank who should be fine for it.