Rise of the Lootwhore (parody)

I've queued for one of the new Scenarios on the PTR, Smash and Grand and this was all I could think of.

It's supposed to have a time limit but still, if it goes live like that I can see it go places<3. If you liked it, don't forget to thumbs it up.

I'm the one who see "LooRwhore" instead of Lootwhore?
    Anyway, some people don't like your accent, I don't really care about it as long as I understand.
    To be honest I don't like scenarios, I just do Raids/Arenas/Battle Grounds and maybe some Heroic Dungeons, but for sure I'll check new ones in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm the one who see "LooRwhore" instead of Lootwhore?
    Anyway, some people don't like your accent, I don't really care about it as long as I understand.
    To be honest I don't like scenarios, I just do Raids/Arenas/Battle Grounds and maybe some Heroic Dungeons, but for sure I'll check new ones in 5.2.
    Well I've done it as something for fun. It's destined for some people to not like it and I'm ok with that. I don't like my "accent" either mostly because it's not exactly an accent, it's mostly the fact English isn't my native language and that I have a little piece of bone on the roof of my mouth right behind the teeth and it makes it difficult to speak properly.
    And if I don't do anything how will there be ANY improvement? I really like doing this sort of things. That video has 6 likes so at least those people enjoyed it and that actually makes me feel better than I ever actually taught it would.

Also, the new scenery and atmosphere for the Isle of the Thunder King... for the entire patch including the raids, scenarios and zone have an epic feeling. The first time I stepped into the court of the palace I felt something I didn't feel in WoW for quite a while, I felt that I will also enjoy the actual content and not just play because it's a fun past time with friends :3. So be sure to check it out ^^.

I got a few giggles out of it.

I thought this was great. The accent just made it even more hilarious.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, that's a scenario? And it seems to be missing something, I guess? I don't really get what's going on. : /
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    So, that's a scenario? And it seems to be missing something, I guess? I don't really get what's going on. : /
    It's a new scenario. There are chests all over it and you SHOULD have limited time. There will probably be mobs around the place as well so you will have to balance killing mobs and looting crates. The drop of the crates my not be final either. It was just empty at the moment so I had a little bin of fun with it, some of the crates couldn't be reached and they are in hard to get position and are of better quality so it will probably be like risk reward in the end.

Ahahaha that's awesome! Struggling with such challenges such as bag space, haha priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Ahahaha that's awesome! Struggling with such challenges such as bag space, haha priceless!
    I'm glad you liked it . You made a very happy Ichi <3.

Deleted
    This video.....

IS GENIUS!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I thought this was great. The accent just made it even more hilarious.
    Agreed esp on the accent part. I really had to laugh. Thanks

Deleted
    I laughed way more at this than I should have done.

Nice job man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, nice one. Also fun for blizz to even think about implementing such a scenario. I smell nerfs to it in the future though, cause this has potential to be a bit too much if the loot is good.

"We have won my brethren, I await all of you in patch 5.2: Rise of The Lootwhore". That WAS hilarious!