Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessflex7 View Post
    Like 2 mins after the prof starts talking the girl and her friend walk into the lecture hall.
    That's obviously her partner. Don't try to mess up her relationship.

Seriously though, people on here ARE socially-awkward to a big fault. Just talk to her, say she's the only person in the class you recognize, and that you want someone to sit next to and goof off a little with during boring lectures. Use that as an excuse to sit next to her and chat with her during class.

This comes from a person who literally is the most socially-awkward person on the planet. Please don't take this advice without having others who actually speak to other humans agree that it is a sensible action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn my dyslexia.

I read it as "Huge girl in college class!??"

Deleted
    its simple.

Step 1 - Break into a Fancy dress store, obtain an authentic Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 2 - Break into a zoo, Steal an elephant whilst wearing the Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 3 - Ride the Elephant into class declaring at the top of your voice that your Genghis Khan's Direct descendant, and unless you allowed take the object of your desire to be your 6th wife then the Mongolian horde will ride forth and lay waste to all in its path.
    Step 4 - Go over to her and speak to her, She will of course be in such awe of your utter manliness (I mean who wouldn't, Dressed as a Mongolian Warrior riding an elephant, and if their not, what the fuck can they do ? You got an elephant under your control) that she will be swept off her feet and agree to anything you want.

Cant Find a Zoo, Elephant, or Mongolian Warrior outfit ? Step 4 will still work, but wont be as impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    its simple.

Step 1 - Break into a Fancy dress store, obtain an authentic Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 2 - Break into a zoo, Steal an elephant whilst wearing the Mongolian warrior outfit
    Step 3 - Ride the Elephant into class declaring at the top of your voice that your Genghis Khan's Direct descendant, and unless you allowed take the object of your desire to be your 6th wife then the Mongolian horde will ride forth and lay waste to all in its path.
    Step 4 - Go over to her and speak to her, She will of course be in such awe of your utter manliness (I mean who wouldn't, Dressed as a Mongolian Warrior riding an elephant, and if their not, what the fuck can they do ? You got an elephant under your control) that she will be swept off her feet and agree to anything you want.

Cant Find a Zoo, Elephant, or Mongolian Warrior outfit ? Step 4 will still work, but wont be as impressive.
    Pretty sure Mongolians were more about horses than elephants, but otherwise I'd say your plan should work. By the by, a huge percentage of the Earth's human population is directly descended from Genghis Khan, apparently. OK, so it's only 0.5% of the total world population. That's still 35 million people.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2013-01-24 at 10:58 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Imo don't mention the previous meeting. If you stood out at all the first time, shes gonna remember you. If she doesn't remember you, probably just move on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Pretty sure Mongolians were more about horses than elephants, but otherwise I'd say your plan should work. By the by, a huge percentage of the Earth's human population is directly descended from Genghis Khan, apparently. OK, so it's only 0.5% of the total world population. That's still 35 million people.
    would you be more impressed by someone riding a horse into class, or a a fully grown 13ft tall Elephant with tusks the size of your body

10+ Year Old Account
    would you be more impressed by someone riding a horse into class, or a a fully grown 13ft tall Elephant with tusks the size of your body
    I'd be more impressed with historical accuracy!

Just man up dude and talk to this girl, really not that complicated. Plus if it doesn't workout or w/e it's a 350 student class!! Gotta be some other 8,9,10s in there. Be smart, get to class early, hang around in the back for a bit, scope out others ladies and profit. Don't get caught with that oneitis!

Just walk up to her and say, "hey do you remember me from last year, that class we had together?" when she says, "yes" just respond," I'm pregnant".

You say, "Hi, I'm [insert name here], we were in a class together. Feel like grabbing a cup of coffee?". If she's not completely appalled by you, she'll probably say yes.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockstatus View Post
    Just man up dude and talk to this girl, really not that complicated. Plus if it doesn't workout or w/e it's a 350 student class!! Gotta be some other 8,9,10s in there. Be smart, get to class early, hang around in the back for a bit, scope out others ladies and profit. Don't get caught with that oneitis!
    Unless it's an IT course, then it's 340 dudes, her and 9 other 1-7s.

Worst thing that can happen is that she tells you to leave her alone and that your a loser. Once you realize that its true then you can abandon all hope.

If you really think you would like her then avoid her and stay away, then you dont have to be tempted and have to make a futile attempt.

Up till the point the animal started crushing people to death leading to a massive panic. Causing Animal Control to swarm the school with News showing an Animal on the loose.

Don't live with regret dude, talk to her, even if she's disinterested at least you can hold your head high and say "I tried".

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Worst thing that can happen is that she tells you to leave her alone and that your a loser. Once you realize that its true then you can abandon all hope.

If you really think you would like her then avoid her and stay away, then you dont have to be tempted and have to make a futile attempt.
    You sound like a happy fella.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Up till the point the animal started crushing people to death leading to a massive panic. Causing Animal Control to swarm the school with News showing an Animal on the loose.
    would be a great starting point for a conversation though.

"Hey you were the in the 3rd row of the class that had the raging elephant in it! What you don't recognize me ? I was wearing a Mongolian warrior outfit trying to errrrr move the elephant away from the crowd"

10+ Year Old Account
    how to talk to a girl when her friends are there

approach her, say hey you! what's up, how's it going

ask her if she's interested in doing anything, get her number