A test of valor...

I was about 1100 VP away from finishing this quest and getting my socket, but i transferred alliance earlier today and the achievment shows i have 0-6000. Is it just the achievement that is bugged or do i really have to do this for another 6 weeks to get my gem?

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    i transferred alliance earlier today
    Found your problem.

On a serious note, when my buddy server transfered, the same thing happened, either way a day or two, or open a ticket, they should make it right as rain. Unless server transfering and becoming a filthy alliance pig are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorperior View Post
    Found your problem.

On a serious note, when my buddy server transfered, the same thing happened, either way a day or two, or open a ticket, they should make it right as rain. Unless server transfering and becoming a filthy alliance pig are two different things.
    They should of fixed it with the last hotfixs.....

Things like this reset when you transfer. Could have seen that coming. I am not sure if they will fix it for you, just make a ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was hotfixed 22/1-12..
    If you changed before, tough luck..
    If you changed after, make a ticket..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-01-25 at 08:28 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Same thing happened to me (before the hotfix), ticketed it. After some persuasion the GM agreed to grant me the achievement and quest done after I had earnt the remaining points on my new faction
    Last edited by Arson; 2013-01-25 at 09:40 AM.