Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubwub View Post
    Same thing happened here with me :/
    Ticket it, they'll work out what your progress was and grant you the achievement when you've got enough.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    the gund and the 2handed-axe is sha-touched and not the rest?
    what does it mean now? will we have new sha-touched-weapons dropping in the new raid?

Yep nooo chopice ggg blizzz

Deleted
    Rep from my farm.....I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferus View Post
    what does it mean now? will we have new sha-touched-weapons dropping in the new raid?
    I believe that's just a placeholder tooltip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeTwatOnBlizzardForums
    It's also these kind of people that don't achieve as much in life, cause life doesn't get 'nerfed' for them. those people think they should earn as much pay as a guy who works 10 times as hard as them because they wear the same uniform. Lazy people are lazy
    Wow I thought I had seen the lowest of the low post on the blizzard forums but this is an unbelievable post.

Deleted
    The only reward for work orders is reputation? What about the people who actually spent 2 weeks worth of dailies to get exalted with every faction? :/ What a waste of an addition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The only obvious answer is that they're removing shamans and holy paladins from the game.
    No, holy pallies and resto shammies are going to be wielding gnome priests in their offhand... Hunters are being removed just for the heck of it...
    ---
    On a more serious note - agi 1h mace from 9th boss - last boss of its LFR part, meaning that as a LFR-only monk, I'm gonna be farming that part 3 times a week :-D (to use charms for bonus chance on it). Dual wielding that mace is the best option - staffs and polearms are sub-par dps-wise (in general, at least currently), fists are invisible on monks and maces should be transmogrifiable to both swords and axes come 5.2 so it's a clear winner :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortiferus View Post
    I think they're just placeholders. Strength and Agility + Spirit is a strong indication... Plus we don't know if Sha-Touched are going to drop anymore.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Huh. Already testing the "final" boss of the new Raid.

Interesting.
    With the testing on the 25th 5 bosses in the raid and the big dino have been tested. So, many more to do in 10N. Not to mention all versions of 25 (LFR, N, and H) and 10H fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Come onnnnnn power shot!!!

Wow, that Daily Blink is spot on!

All these 10-man raiders are acting like it's the end of the world because a certain item drops slightly more often in 25-mans.

Hey, 10-man raiders? Remember when legendary items dropped from 25-man raids only? Would you like to go back to that? No? Then STFU!

With 15 more people to gear out, items should drop more often in 25-man. This change will have 0 negative effects on you and your guild. Just be glad that Blizzard acknowledges 10-man raiding in a way that they never did before the loot changes in Cataclysm.

Am I reading this correctly or are people seriously unable to comprehend the Daily Blink is sarcastic and that even if there was no Int Shields for H Pallies and R Shamans, shields are 100% worthless in PvE for healers/Ele Shamans except in really rare circumstances where you're taking physical damage, and even there, the difference is highly minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Wow, that Daily Blink is spot on!

All these 10-man raiders are acting like it's the end of the world because a certain item drops slightly more often in 25-mans.

Hey, 10-man raiders? Remember when legendary items dropped from 25-man raids only? Would you like to go back to that? No? Then STFU!

With 15 more people to gear out, items should drop more often in 25-man. This change will have 0 negative effects on you and your guild. Just be glad that Blizzard acknowledges 10-man raiding in a way that they never did before the loot changes in Cataclysm.
    That's not at all the same. Back then all of the serious raiders were 25-man raiders. Then they made 10-man just as hard, but it feels like they're now trying to revert that change which will pretty much fuck over 80% of raiders. Not saying that this is game-breaking, but it's moving in the wrong direction imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    That's not at all the same. Back then all of the serious raiders were 25-man raiders. Then they made 10-man just as hard, but it feels like they're now trying to revert that change which will pretty much fuck over 80% of raiders. Not saying that this is game-breaking, but it's moving in the wrong direction imo.
    Just because 25 man had higher ilvl than 10 man pre-Cata, that made 10 man easier or 25 harder?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Srls blizz act like it is special olimpic..."ohh poor you, you are to retarded to beat boss? ok here you go we nerfed it for you"
    With every single blue post they try to explain why they nerf everything to ground im just boiling.

/sry for bad english - writen fast and furius.

Now that the farm work order quests are on the PTR does that mean the farm purchase option is available also?

Quote Originally Posted by aaaro88 View Post
    I for one am overjoyed by the change to 25 man loot... 25 man guilds were near extinction, this will breathe back life into them.
    No. No it won't.

Seriously one of the best Daily Blinks I have seen in a long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Just because 25 man had higher ilvl than 10 man pre-Cata, that made 10 man easier or 25 harder?
    Doing 10 man raids with 25 man gear was not only an easy but trivial achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    Its most likely the only change, since they're very carefully by adding something like this.