Deleted

Question Warlock or hunter?

As the title says.

I can't decide, i really can't. I'm playing mostly 2s and rbg. What would be best? Now and with 5.2 changes.

Please share your thoughts and why should pick that class!

Deleted
    Try warlock these are verry fun now

Hunter. Warlocks will be the worst caster come 5.2 it would actually be stupid for anyone to take a warlock over any other caster.

Deleted
    I smell troll.

Deleted
    Warlock for wpvp fun and RBG's, Hunter if you want rating in arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Warlock for wpvp fun and RBG's, Hunter if you want rating in arena.
    Straight and honest, thank you!

Correction!!! Warlock counter spell is being reverted so locks can blanket cs still!! So now if say take warlocks! Haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxo View Post
    Correction!!! Warlock counter spell is being reverted so locks can blanket cs still!! So now if say take warlocks! Haha
    i think you're joking but 3 sec blanket [although i'm happy its staying] isn't the problem with locks on PTR...

The problem with warlocks is our sustained dmg once ds is over it's horrible. But that's why we play with rogues mages death knights etc they bring the burst that we don't have and everyone is happy!!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demo Locks are pretty damn strong at node D in RBG's with Dark Apotheosis, and Hunter's are also. I really don't think "locks will be the worst caster in 5.2!!!!!" is legit. But my best advice is to try out both playstyles and play what you like most, both are viable and similar roles.

Ate a 325k Chaos bolt on my new 90 the other night. Not OP at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Ate a 325k Chaos bolt on my new 90 the other night. Not OP at all.
    Ouch! My new 90 Mage got hit with a 200k Starsurge last week, and my jaw dropped at that....325k would have 1 shot me.

I would say warlock, good pvp control and damage. Plus if you don't like pets you can sacrifice!

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    though choice tbh. I've been hunter main for the pas 5 years but i find bm pvp facking boring and too faceroll to play atm, unless they make some huge improvement to MM spec and maybe with a redesign of power shot, 5.2 isn't looking that great for hunters. Sure we'll still do well but im just not satisfied with having just one pvp spec that we have to rely so heavy on. Warlocks are very good atm and have always been fun to play, so id say Warlock, but in the long run just play whatever you like the most nvm FotM rolls supa cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUntsAhts View Post
    Demo Locks are pretty damn strong at node D in RBG's with Dark Apotheosis, and Hunter's are also. I really don't think "locks will be the worst caster in 5.2!!!!!" is legit. But my best advice is to try out both playstyles and play what you like most, both are viable and similar roles.
    Moonkin and mages are downright better as it stands. Shadow Priests are in a league of their own.

It's not that warlocks are bad, it's that they are competing for caster spots in teams and the other casters in play right now are insanely good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, so many people think warlocks are actually good?
    Might want to take a look at this thread.

I'd say, play what class you find more fun to play, but if you only care about playing a good class, hunter is the way to go.
    And seeing how you want to do 2s, you shouldn't even consider playing a warlock since they are by far the weakest class (!= spec) to play 2s with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Wow, so many people think warlocks are actually good?

I'd say, play what class you find more fun to play, but if you only care about playing a good class, hunter is the way to go.
    And seeing how you want to do 2s, you shouldn't even consider playing a warlock since they are by far the weakest class (!= spec) to play 2s with.
    Kinda what i thought, sure spriest seems epic as f*ck but im not really THAT good with them to survive burst in 2s :S