Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by craigp100 View Post
    You are correct, the sacrifice in crit to reach the 8081 haste breakpoint is not worthwhile and so the stat priority for Ter14-4p becomes:
    Intellect > Hit | Spirit (to cap) > haste (to 3706 breakpoint) > crit > haste (after 3706 breakpoint) > mastery

EDIT: you're over the hit cap by a fair margin Muddy, you should try the following gemming strategy and reforge accordingly imo.
    Red: +160Int / +160crit (Potent Vermillion Onyx)
    Yellow: +320 Crit (Smooth Sun's Radiance)
    Blue: +160Spirit / +160 Crit (Misty Wild Jade)

how is it now? i changed to AMR.ROBOT build and weights
    6k haste and 8.8k crit.

/wow/en/character/saurfang/Muddy/

*still cant post links*

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I guess you mean 75 (or above) energy before Lunar. The reason is as simple as extra Starfall and NG uptime. Before pull you prepot at 2sec, pop Starfall at 1sec before pull and then queue a Wrath right after. That means you got a fresh Lunar with NG and procs up that make the best available scenario to use your Inc+NV talents.
    The third Starfall, yeah, and also that you waste the NG proc if you go all the way to Lunar in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You're going to have a hard time finding a 160int/160crit one.

Also always check for perfect cuts of the uncommon gems, they may be cheaper for the same stats.
    oops a simple mistake on my part, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1itay1 View Post
    6k haste and 8.8k crit.

*still cant post links*
    yup looks good to me

Hey All,

Hopping to see if anyone has some advice for Tsulong in ToES on 25m. I am pulling low dps because of the high movement we are doing. RL called resetting stacks at 8-10 and I was more around 10-12 while still being the second to last person on damage taken from it. I also give Symbiosis to tank for the defensive CD but considering if I should use it on our Resto shammy for Spiritwalkers Grace? Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Logs-
    Cant post links since I dont have a post count? >.< if you could look them up thank you again. Sorry

Guild: Oozeling
    Server: Stormreaver - US
    Toon: Chronicherbn
    Last edited by coralreefer; 2013-01-25 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coralreefer View Post
    Hey All,

Hopping to see if anyone has some advice for Tsulong in ToES on 25m. I am pulling low dps because of the high movement we are doing. RL called resetting stacks at 8-10 and I was more around 10-12 while still being the second to last person on damage taken from it. I also give Symbiosis to tank for the defensive CD but considering if I should use it on our Resto shammy for Spiritwalkers Grace? Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.

Logs-
    Cant post links since I dont have a post count? >.< if you could look them up thank you again. Sorry

Guild: Oozeling
    Server: Stormreaver - US
    Toon: Chronicherbn
    Pretty sure Boomkins get Purge from shamans. It's restos that get SwG. Your best bet would be a DK for AMS and ignore some of the fear zones or a warlock/rogue.

My haste is only 2200ish but my crit is over 21% (Stacked crit completely).

Is that the way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Katank View Post
    My haste is only 2200ish but my crit is over 21% (Stacked crit completely).

Is that the way to go?
    Armory?

/10

Edit: guess you are http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atank/advanced

You can change 3 yellow gems and 1 hybrid gem to haste ones, and with reforging from wowreforge.com , you can reach the 5273 breakpoint. It's a lot of gem change and some people don't recommend it so it's up to you.
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2013-01-26 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Armory?

/10

Edit: guess you are (cant post links)

You can change 3 yellow gems and 1 hybrid gem to haste ones, and with reforging from wowreforge.com , you can reach the 5273 breakpoint. It's a lot of gem change and some people don't recommend it so it's up to you.
    Yup that's me, couldn't post a link to my armory so thanks for doing it.

Yeah, after reading many guides of experienced Moonkins, I just went a full crit build and I think I should stay with that. Thanks once again!

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly most tank defensive cooldowns are trash and not worth whatever resource they need to use to activate it, so you probably should look at a cooldown for yourself. (Just as shadow priest tranquility is equally as shit.)
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Honestly most tank defensive cooldowns are trash and not worth whatever resource they need to use to activate it, so you probably should look at a cooldown for yourself. (Just as shadow priest tranquility is equally as shit.)
    ?? Unless something has changed, the only arguably useless one is Savage Defensive for a warrior because they don't have the rage for shield barrier and SD. Deathknights get last stand (Ursoc), Paladins get Barkskin, and Monks get Shield Wall. These are all pretty amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    ?? Unless something has changed, the only arguably useless one is Savage Defensive for a warrior because they don't have the rage for shield barrier and SD. Deathknights get last stand (Ursoc), Paladins get Barkskin, and Monks get Shield Wall. These are all pretty amazing.
    They are watered down versions, and at least for paladins, I believe they have other abilities to spend Holy Power on that are more useful.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Hey there man, just curious if there is anything I could be doing to push a little more single target DPS in terms of when I refresh my dots or any rotation things you can spot.

Thanks!

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urkey/advanced The haste gem in my chest and belt is to reach the 5273 breakpoint cleanly.
    Feng 10 Normal Parse (Yeah I know it's normal, other alts in the guild aren't as geared yet): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6989&e=7251

Ignore the Heroic Sha log in there, the guy logging forgot to split main raid off. There's also some logs from a few other 10 Normal bosses but I'm pretty sure Feng is where I played best.
    Last edited by Dossou; 2013-01-28 at 11:51 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You would probably be better off by asking Bombermang. He knows how you do all the fights and where should stand to minimize movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    You would probably be better off by asking Bombermang. He knows how you do all the fights and where should stand to minimize movement.
    Bombermang quit

DPS Help plz

I've been frustrated in Pandaria, my dps has dropped dramatically, but either way I've managed to raiding. My gear is 488 and I have better pieces but I wanted to reach the bonus 4 piece T12. With reduced speed, which implies that, my dps has dropped. The rotation I use is rather standard. Arranco prepot, with a single shot from eclipse, in Solar Lunar phase, using a one use Starfall and Wrath to reach the eclipse, Incarnation and Nature Use Virgil, the trinket of dominance, use clones if I have, and it started dps , use Starfall, Starfire and with Starsurge when available. Use solar eclipse reached Astral Alignment, use Starfall, Starfire and use refresh Dots and Starsurge until just before the end of the lineup, where dots and I drink with Wrath until the next lunar eclipse, throw and use the 4th starfire Starfire and rotations Starsurge normal, then wrath for solar eclipse and moon came again, repeat when available.
    Still, I fail to raise the average 60K dps on my gear, and instant Starsurge not leave much for my critical is 21%.

Can you help me improve that dps, in fact I became a magician and I'm playing with a lot because I frustrated.

regards

Mastiffbull at us ragnaros

I'm sorry but what on earth are you trying to say? You need to explain your situation a lot better than that, I'm afraid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by curdanet View Post
    I've been frustrated in Pandaria, my dps has dropped dramatically, but either way I've managed to raiding. My gear is 488 and I have better pieces but I wanted to reach the bonus 4 piece T12. With reduced speed, which implies that, my dps has dropped. The rotation I use is rather standard. Arranco prepot, with a single shot from eclipse, in Solar Lunar phase, using a one use Starfall and Wrath to reach the eclipse, Incarnation and Nature Use Virgil, the trinket of dominance, use clones if I have, and it started dps , use Starfall, Starfire and with Starsurge when available. Use solar eclipse reached Astral Alignment, use Starfall, Starfire and use refresh Dots and Starsurge until just before the end of the lineup, where dots and I drink with Wrath until the next lunar eclipse, throw and use the 4th starfire Starfire and rotations Starsurge normal, then wrath for solar eclipse and moon came again, repeat when available.
    Still, I fail to raise the average 60K dps on my gear, and instant Starsurge not leave much for my critical is 21%.

Can you help me improve that dps, in fact I became a magician and I'm playing with a lot because I frustrated.

regards

Mastiffbull at us ragnaros

Protip, doing it the other way around is better

Put yourself at 90% solar aka. 1 cast into lunar. Solar eclipse is no longer our high singletarget eclipse. It's the other way around. Doing it this way your burst should easily go above 200k. And why do you pop your second potion when everything is falling off? Keep that potion until all raid 3 min cd's are being used again. (Skull banner, your own cooldowns, possible late bloodlust)

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 01:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1itay1 View Post
    6k haste and 8.8k crit.

*still cant post links*
    6k haste Oo, also mrrobot has been buggy for boomkins. You're better off using addons like reforgelite where you implement your own stat weights and can enter stat value caps so that you don't over reforge.

Also, instead of 6k it should be 5273 haste rating or 3706 with the 4 piece tier 14. Only if you can and not lose almost all of your crit (aka. be in full heroic and heroic elite bis gear) one should go for the 8008 haste plateau. So get to 5273 haste and reforge everything else into crit. Obviously be hitcapped.

15+ Year Old Account
    One thing to mention -- mirror images are a waste of a GCD unless you're using them for threat issues. They do 2000 damage per summon.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Useing t14 and normal gear is it worth for me to try and reach the 8k haste break point or does that result in a dps loss, as as far as ae ing am i better off multi dotting all the targets or mindlessly spamming hurricane i miss the mushrooms solar cleave

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...b8dos/advanced

Please tell me what im doing wrong I seems to do super low dps (45k) and everyone is doing like 60 or 70