Poll: What is the secret big feature for MoP gonna be?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The farms certainly are a stepping stone to player housing, so that is a definite possibility, but I feel there is too much art required for it to make it in MoP.

What I think might be it is the final stage in cross-realm tech. The abolishment of servers altogether
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing that we know off, probably something completed new to the game, like LFR was.

10+ Year Old Account
    GC said its something they haven't announced yet. So chances are it is a 'new' feature to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I am happy to wait a few more years for those. Once they change I'm going to miss the older models.
    They're going to likely have an option that allows people to continue to use the older models. They've acknowledged the concern some people would have with their toons changing and said being able to choose is a good solution.

lol all those options are obviously not gonna be implamented, how old are you OP, 14?

None of the options you listed look like even remotely good ideas. :/ (model updates will be in the next xpac, obvious business logic)

None of them, not to be mean these arn'teven good guesses.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Let's rule out (from your poll) what it WON'T be:

1.) model updates - they already said they work on them, just not as a priority. Would certainly be silly to "announce" something you've already announced.
    2.) legendaries upgradable. unless they allow people to pick-up legendaries they threw away because there's no point in keeping a vanilla/bc/lk/cata legendary in MoP.
    3.) 40-man raids... you can't be serious? 40-mans will NEVER make a return.
    4.) PvP on flying mounts, while a neat thing, would be way to boring after 10 minutes of trying to catch up with people.
    5.) dance studio, would be the ultimate waste of time, although with farming, I can totally see them doing something like it.
    6.) player housing, never honestly seen a point in games that weren't UO.

So, out of the 8 things you listed, you know it simply won't be 6 of them.

Blizzard, while people will disagree with me, doesn't just "do things" they have an end-game in mind with how they envision something interacting with the existing world.
    Last edited by alturic; 2013-01-25 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    None of those.
    I'd like to see proving grounds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    GC said its something they haven't announced yet. So chances are it is a 'new' feature to some extent.

They're going to likely have an option that allows people to continue to use the older models. They've acknowledged the concern some people would have with their toons changing and said being able to choose is a good solution.
    Do people somehow play the game naked or something? Do people look at the little portrait for their toon somehow? I mean why is there this attachment to something you don't even notice unless you specifically try to notice?

I've never once (outside of the char select screen) EVER found it "easy" to be able to look at any sort of model on my toon outside of the fact I see on the char select screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i hope its the god damn model updates weve been waiting 100 years for
    I'm really looking forward to this, I want to see new models as soon as it's possible

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We know it's not a cross-realm anything, Blizz said so. It's not the Thunderforged gear system. Dance Studio is in Copyright Hell. Player Housing will take longer than a year to make work properly.

I'd say our best bet is Blizz starts rolling out the new models in 5.3 or 5.4, then keeps rolling them out each patch until they're all out in 6.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You left out the selection for:

it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

simply meaning: GC is already backpedalling and it will probably turn out to be a big nothing.
    Last edited by hyphnos; 2013-01-25 at 07:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    You left out the selection for:

it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

simply meaning: GC is already backpedalling and it will probably turn out to be a big nothing.
    I don't think it'll be a big nothing. But I think he misspoke when he said it would be the big feature of MoP. His problem was he tried to speak for the 10 million playerbase. So everyone just transplanted their most wanted feature into his words.

That's where player housing, CRAH, New Models, and even things like 40-man raiding returns came from.

He should have said something along the lines of "My favorite feature this expansion hasn't even been announced yet."

model updates aren't really a secret, we know they're coming don't we?

wtb dance studio.

it was scenarios, look at the excitement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jhurley713 View Post
    it was scenarios, look at the excitement.
    I loathe scenarios because they replaced 5-mans as the group content at 90.

Only option that has a chance of happening is model updates (it will happen eventually, they've already said as much).

But NONE of the options you listed are game changing. LFD and LFR were game changing. They changed the way we progressed. They changed our daily routine when playing WoW. I expect this "feature" to do the same.

IMO would like to believe its some like, cross-faction? being able to quest or run something with your friends nomatter horde or alli. :P

Where's the "More Cross-realm functions" option?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted for player models as being the most likely, but I honestly think something bigger like replacing the current in game voice chat, with built in Ventrilo.