Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimtrue View Post
    Are those Shadowed Unit Frames for your raid frames?
    Yes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittled View Post
    Please upload! This has got to by my favorite looking UI for a hunter. If you do not want to upload, could you let us know the addons your are using. I would like to make my own, with Rep to you that is.
    I do plan to upload at some point, I've just been sick this past week and kinda busy.

As for a complete list of my addons:

Align
    Auctionator
    Aurora
    Bartender
    Chinchilla
    Gnosis
    Headline
    Masque
    Masque: Nefs2
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    NeedToKnow
    OmniCC
    Postal
    Prat
    ReforgeLite
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Skada
    TellMeWhen
    Tiptac
    Weakauras
    nibChatTabs
    wPanels
    pError
    Deadly Boss Mods
    mUI_DBMSkin

Quote Originally Posted by Magallo View Post
    Yes sir.

I do plan to upload at some point, I've just been sick this past week and kinda busy.

As for a complete list of my addons:

Align
    Auctionator
    Aurora
    Bartender
    Chinchilla
    Gnosis
    Headline
    Masque
    Masque: Nefs2
    Mik's Scrolling Battle Text
    NeedToKnow
    OmniCC
    Postal
    Prat
    ReforgeLite
    Satrina Buff Frames
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Skada
    TellMeWhen
    Tiptac
    Weakauras
    nibChatTabs
    wPanels
    pError
    Deadly Boss Mods
    mUI_DBMSkin

Looking forward to your upload! Hope you feel better. It is going around! Thank you for the list!

Quote Originally Posted by omnii View Post
    >>imgur link
    Curious about your keybindings as I'm having trouble finding places to bind some of my abilities since hunters have so many. Can you explain what it means where you have abilities mapped to things like "SC, S2, CF, C2", etc?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by odinsride View Post
    Curious about your keybindings as I'm having trouble finding places to bind some of my abilities since hunters have so many. Can you explain what it means where you have abilities mapped to things like "SC, S2, CF, C2", etc?

Thanks
    SC: Shift + C
    S2: Shift + 2
    CF: Cntrl + F
    C2: Cntrl + 2

Quote Originally Posted by omnii View Post
    SC: Shift + C
    S2: Shift + 2
    CF: Cntrl + F
    C2: Cntrl + 2
    much thanks!

i was having issues posting an image that you didnt have to scroll right to see all of it, so i said f-it and heres the link to the image page here.
    ---> http://imgur.com/0k3OzWf
    non-combat for now, i'll upload one while im in a dungeon later. let me know what you guys think.
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really like that UI. I just cant configure LUI correctly so it mirrors the rest of my characters :/

Quote Originally Posted by Elbleino View Post
    i was having issues posting an image that you didnt have to scroll right to see all of it, so i said f-it and heres the link to the image page here.
    ---> http://imgur.com/0k3OzWf
    non-combat for now, i'll upload one while im in a dungeon later. let me know what you guys think.
    So so so many buttons. Why do you need to see that many buttons? I can only imagine your target frame is next to your player frame. In which case you have to look at the highest point of your screen and then drop all the way to the bottom to see a CD? In my opinion it fails at functionality, and aesthetics. Why are things not properly aligned?

I think it could be easily fixed by taking off the gross gloss on the buttons, removing 70% of the buttons shown and making them invisible, dropping the target and player frames so they're centrally located around the cooldowns you'd be watching, and decreasing the scale so it doesn't take up so much space.

Deleted

This be mine!

Just a thrown together UI that works nice for me, any criticism is accepted as I am always open for advice, just don't be to harsh!

http://i.imgur.com/2lH2Rft.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

This be mine!
    Hi, I'm Jeremypwnz, and I shall be your guide on an adventure of awesomeness. Please keep your hands and feet within the proximity of your desk and chair at all times. Please be advised that all critiques and ideas are of my own opinion and should not be taken as insults if you do not like them.

1. You are running out of Agility pots.
    2. Action bar and JSHB? I see two different spots for your Black Arrow and Rapid Fire cooldowns, maybe your Explosive Shot? I can't tell since Serpent Sting is tracking duration on the top bar and other things are tracking cooldowns on the same line. I see some people tracking the Explosive Shot DoT so I wasn't completely sure.
    2a. JSHB? Regarding that top line of cooldowns and durations being tracked, would it be possible to fill the entire width of the Focus Bar? It could be a good idea to center your Trinket/Scope procs/cooldowns. As both of these are making that portion of the UI very "left heavy."
    3. Your scrolling combat text area is gigantic. Just an observation.
    3a. MSBT? "Explosive Shot ready now!" area is overlapping with "Spell is not ready yet." Possibly move the notification scrolling text down a bit or possibly an addon that removes errors. You also don't really "need" to track anything with the notification text as most of them are covered by your cooldown bar you have set up and knowing when you casted Cobra Shot. The 3 focus gains are practically useless to know. Only things I have on the notification text are Entering/Leaving combat.
    4. I would slightly increase the distance between the buff rows on the top left. The 2nd row is almost touching the first and the columns have a decent gap.
    5. Your buff checker next to your minimap is kinda.. Either or to match each other's heights.
    6. Would every so slightly increasing the target buff size make it match the height of the health portion of the unit frame?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Hi, I'm Jeremypwnz, and I shall be your guide on an adventure of awesomeness. Please keep your hands and feet within the proximity of your desk and chair at all times. Please be advised that all critiques and ideas are of my own opinion and should not be taken as insults if you do not like them.

1. You are running out of Agility pots.
    2. Action bar and JSHB? I see two different spots for your Black Arrow and Rapid Fire cooldowns, maybe your Explosive Shot? I can't tell since Serpent Sting is tracking duration on the top bar and other things are tracking cooldowns on the same line. I see some people tracking the Explosive Shot DoT so I wasn't completely sure.
    2a. JSHB? Regarding that top line of cooldowns and durations being tracked, would it be possible to fill the entire width of the Focus Bar? It could be a good idea to center your Trinket/Scope procs/cooldowns. As both of these are making that portion of the UI very "left heavy."
    3. Your scrolling combat text area is gigantic. Just an observation.
    3a. MSBT? "Explosive Shot ready now!" area is overlapping with "Spell is not ready yet." Possibly move the notification scrolling text down a bit or possibly an addon that removes errors. You also don't really "need" to track anything with the notification text as most of them are covered by your cooldown bar you have set up and knowing when you casted Cobra Shot. The 3 focus gains are practically useless to know. Only things I have on the notification text are Entering/Leaving combat.
    4. I would slightly increase the distance between the buff rows on the top left. The 2nd row is almost touching the first and the columns have a decent gap.
    5. Your buff checker next to your minimap is kinda.. Either or to match each other's heights.
    6. Would every so slightly increasing the target buff size make it match the height of the health portion of the unit frame?
    I think I corrected most of these stuff.

Let's see if this link works.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I think I corrected most of these stuff.

Let's see if this link works.
    Nothing Here
    The file you are looking for has been deleted or moved.
    /Sadface

Quote Originally Posted by Bowowner View Post
    Just a thrown together UI that works nice for me, any criticism is accepted as I am always open for advice, just don't be to harsh!

http://i.imgur.com/2lH2Rft.jpg

1. I see conflicting fonts and textures.
    2. Is that CoolLine on the left? Or something else? I'm not entirely sure which addon it is but it would be beneficial to put it closer to where you center your information near the bottom middle.
    3. I would turn off combat text on the unit frames
    4. Get the cast bar to fit better over your unit frame.
    5. Center your action bars on the screen.
    6. Either turn off quartz debuff or SuF debuffs, whichever you like better. You don't really need to see the same information more than once.
    7. For a minimalistic thing, you can hide your keybinds, micromenu, bag bar, and later along the line some of your abilities on your actionbar as you have that cooldown bar.
    7a. Continuing towards a minimalisticness, you should remove those borders on Quartz/Grid with something less obtrusive. As well as remove unneeded information on your unitframes (PVP symbol, unit type, player power %, player name, ect).
    8. I highly recommend an Icon Pack. Here you go, the author has other types, check at the bottom of the page. It would definitely give your buffs and action bars a cleaner look.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-01-25 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    /Sadface

(extrachars)
    Try this then

Is it just me or is Dire Beast and Barrage touching the Focus Bar? AMoC duration also seems to be a slightly different size compared to the cooldown or it might be slightly left of it.

Aspect bar needs lowering just a tiny bit to match where the map is at.

Looks awesome though.

Oh dear lord, Magallo, just give me your SUF settings, only thing I still don't like on my UI. GIEF MEH!

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    So so so many buttons. Why do you need to see that many buttons? I can only imagine your target frame is next to your player frame. In which case you have to look at the highest point of your screen and then drop all the way to the bottom to see a CD? In my opinion it fails at functionality, and aesthetics. Why are things not properly aligned?

I think it could be easily fixed by taking off the gross gloss on the buttons, removing 70% of the buttons shown and making them invisible, dropping the target and player frames so they're centrally located around the cooldowns you'd be watching, and decreasing the scale so it doesn't take up so much space.
    the side buttons are just for show, i can collapse them at anytime. and i dont need to see my CD's because i know how to play. i dont need to "centralize" anything, because i know where everything is. i like how it is. please dont tell me how i need to set up my screen, because i wont tell you. thank you.
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt

the side buttons are just for show, i can collapse them at anytime. and i dont need to see my CD's because i know how to play. i dont need to "centralize" anything, because i know where everything is. i like how it is. please dont tell me how i need to set up my screen, because i wont tell you. thank you.
    You said:

let me know what you guys think.
    Which means you want to know what they think about your UI.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart