Quote Originally Posted by Turocry View Post
    Just no words left to discribe it perfect !!!!! Bump up and continue with your amazing job !!! Love it
    So glad you like it

And for Ifeanychukwu:

The eyes took ages to paint on! (Night elf eyes don't work in WMV ) Hope you like the results

PS - Riv, love that panda's eyes - so sparkly! <3
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post

Sooo.. Cute... Want to.. Hug it! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    First request that I claimed last night.

It's not exactly what you asked for but I kind of took the "bubbly" theme and ran with it since you seem to be a brewmaster most often. I hope you like it, it was super fun to do.
    AHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I can't thank you enough Rivellana, you made my day. You're absolutely amazing! I'd give you a hug but a /hug will have to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    That looks awesome, the avatar pic is adorkable lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Sooo.. Cute... Want to.. Hug it! XD
    Thanks for the compliments. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    AHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I can't thank you enough Rivellana, you made my day. You're absolutely amazing! I'd give you a hug but a /hug will have to do!
    Yay! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy whenever the requester likes the work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta take it for a test run. Look how pretty she is! Thank you again Rivellana! Means the world to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    So glad you like it

And for Ifeanychukwu:

The eyes took ages to paint on! (Night elf eyes don't work in WMV ) Hope you like the results

Ermahgerd!!! That looks amazing, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Ermahgerd!!! That looks amazing, thank you so much!
    You're very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Ok requesting a sig from one of you awesome artists. I, personally, like to throw out a few details and leave it open to artist interpretation. Like all my tattoo's, I'm just going to throw out a few ideas and hope someone runs with it to produce something truly epic. I understand that I could be waiting longer than others, no worries here. You cannot rush art. So here are a few things:

Visible text: Deadmaus - Shadow Priest - Tichondrius Survivor

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Now my armory pose is screwed, but I would like to have my facial feature. Its the one with the skin missing around the mouth and nose. I can provide a better explanation but I think you can see what im talking about even in my crappy pose: Me

Gear set: Id like to see this in T6, Absolution I believe is what its called.

Helm visible: Please

Your pose: The only request here is Id like my wings to be showing, the ones that used to happen when you cast Archangel and now you see when you cast Devouring Plague and have the right glyph, see pic: Wings

General colour scheme: Id like to stick to the ShadowPriest colors and I also dig the neon greens as Im undead. But those are just suggestions =)

Any extras: Other suggestions, but purely a suggestions if you had a way to boarder this sig with the old Mindflay graphic that might look cool. But again, just a suggestion. Also might look really cool to have him posed like he is floating in the air with his arms crossed on his chest and the wings in the back. You know how the undead look when they are laying down? Something like that maybe?

Look forward to see what comes about and thank you to whom ever in advance.
    Gonna bump again in case it got buried, here is the long link for armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced

As I have said I dont mind waiting and dont want to keep bugging so if your interested let me know its claimed and Ill just wait as long as it takes =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Gonna bump again in case it got buried, here is the long link for armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A5us/advanced

As I have said I dont mind waiting and dont want to keep bugging so if your interested let me know its claimed and Ill just wait as long as it takes =)
    As far as I can tell, this was already claimed. I'm not sure why you're bumping it when you saw him claim it (because you responded about your monitor resolution), and when it's under the 7-day limit for re-requesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I would like to claim this, with a couple conditions: First, I'm moving across the country in the next day, so I wouldn't be able to actually do it until probably Wednesday next week. Second, I would be making it as a wallpaper and then scaling it down to a sig. Which means you'd need to give me your monitor resolution.

Deleted
    So already claimed -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I can tell, this was already claimed. I'm not sure why you're bumping it when you saw him claim it (because you responded about your monitor resolution), and when it's under the 7-day limit for re-requesting.
    Im sorry Rivellana, Ill shut up and go away. I didn't take his response as 100% claimed but more like potential claim. I try not to make assumptions about anything, hence the bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry about it, philefluxx...I just saw PaulDok put a claim on the bump and I wanted to make sure there wasn't confusion!
    ----------
    Anyways, signature I claimed last night:

Twitch Tv Header ANd Backgrouend Plz

What you want for you page: Header And A Backgrouend
    Visible text: Team Nitros Very Own Stewie_5699
    Logo/Character: Mincraft Charector off my minecraft Look Up Stewie_5699 and use that skin of of miners Need Cool Shoes
    General colour scheme: Neon Green With The Letting and A Black Backgrouend With The Lettering On Fire
    Specifics/Extras: Just For The Twitch Backgrouend

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to send a request but I cant...

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxyne View Post
    I would like to send a request but I cant...
    Get to 10 posts and you can send a PM.

But make sure they're constructive posts in forums that aren't Fun Stuff (that forum doesn't add to your post count).

10+ Year Old Account
    wow.. that looks amazing.. would like to have on of these with my Panda...

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Get to 10 posts and you can send a PM.

But make sure they're constructive posts in forums that aren't Fun Stuff (that forum doesn't add to your post count).
    Oh thanks.. just thought how often I must post to something...

---------- Post added 2013-01-25 at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    it looks amazing...

I'm a little rusty, and I'm not very good at fullscreen wallpapers, so I understand if you don't like it and want to re-request.

(Click to download the fullsize)
    Last edited by Zarina; 2013-01-25 at 11:28 PM.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    I'm a little rusty, and I'm not very good at fullscreen wallpapers, so I understand if you don't like it and want to re-request.
    Gorgeousss work.

First request that I claimed last night.

It's not exactly what you asked for but I kind of took the "bubbly" theme and ran with it since you seem to be a brewmaster most often. I hope you like it, it was super fun to do.
    I gotta comment on this one, it's one of the cuuuutest sigs I've seen in awhile. Makes me a bit envious of your signature making skills, I hope one day I'll be able to produce such amazing work!

No idea how I missed this.. cuteness overload. 'Tis awesome!