Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Russia Warns Obama: Tell the World about Aliens, or We will.

Just recently found a pretty interesting article. Fake or not, I think it's a pretty good read.

"Russia Warns Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s [photo top left] agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

The WEF (The Forum) is a Swiss non-profit foundation, based in Cologny, Geneva and describes itself as an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.

The Forum is best known for its annual meeting in Davos, a mountain resort in Graubünden, in the eastern Alps region of Switzerland. The meeting brings together some 2,500 top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.

Medvedev is scheduled to open this years Forum where as many as 50 heads of government, including Germany’s Angela Merkel and Britain’s David Cameron, will attend the five-day meeting that begins on 23 January.

Critical to note about this years Forum is that the WEF, in their 2013 Executive Summary, scheduled for debate and discussion a number of items under their X Factors from Nature category, and which includes the “discovery of alien life” of which they state: “Proof of life elsewhere in the universe could have profound psychological implications for human belief systems.”

Equally critical to note is that Medvedev, after completing a 7 December 2012 on-camera interview with reporters in Moscow, continued to respond to reporters and made some off-air comments without realizing that his microphone was still on. He was then asked by one reporter if “the president is handed secret files on aliens when he receives the briefcase needed to activate Russia’s nuclear arsenal,” Medvedev responded:

“Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”

Western news sources reporting on Medvedev’s shocking reply about aliens stated that he was “joking” as he mentioned the movie Men In Black, which they wrongly assumed was a reference to the 1997 American sci-fi adventure comedy about two top secret agents battling aliens in the US.

Medvedev, however, wasn’t referring to the American movie but was, instead, talking about the famous Russian movie documentary Men In Black which details many UFO and alien anomalies. [Full MIB length movie in Russian with English subtitles can be viewed HERE.]

Where Western news sources quoted Medvedev as saying “More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called ‘Men In Black,’” his actual answer was, “You can receive more detailed information having watched the documentary film of the same name.”

The reason(s) for Western propaganda news outlets deliberately distorting Medvedev’s words become apparent after his shocking statement, and as evidenced in just one example of their so called reporting on this disclosure of alien life already being on our planet where the title of one such article was “Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev makes a crack about aliens, and conspiracists promptly lose their minds.”

If anyone is “losing their minds” about aliens, it must be pointed out, it is certainly not Russia, but the Vatican, which in November 2009 announced it was “preparing for extraterrestrial disclosure.”

Equally, and apparently, “losing their minds” are US government officials themselves, such as former Pentagon consultant Timothy Good, and author of Above Top Secret: The Worldwide U.F.O. Cover-Up, who in February 2012 stated that former President Dwight Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens who were ‘Nordic’ in appearance and wherein a ‘Pact’ was signed to keep their agenda on Earth secret.

With the recent discovery in the Russian city of Vladivostok of a 300-million-year-old UFO tooth-wheel, and scientists, astronauts and YouTube users reporting increasingly strange happenings on the moon, the European Space agency reporting their discovery of a 1,000 ancient river on Mars, and UK and Sri Lanka scientists saying they now have “rock solid proof of alien life” after finding fossilized algae inside meteorite, the only ones who seem to be truly “losing their minds” are the Western, especially American, propagandists who for decades have covered up one of the most important stories in all of human history that “we are not alone.”

To if Medvedev will be able to convince the Obama regime to tell the truth about UFO and aliens at the WEF this week it is not in our knowing. What is in our knowing, though, is that with or without the US, the Kremlin will surely begin the process of telling the truth about that which we already know to be true.
    "

Source: http://naturalplane.blogspot.ca/2013...nd+Monsters%29

He was referring to the Russian documentary "Men in Black", not the American movie starring Will Smith. Or so I was told..
    Last edited by TheAmazingFeedz; 2013-01-26 at 04:32 AM.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm i'm not sure that newsource is entirely credible.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this for real? Or is this some junk news site?

If this is real, it's hilarious and I can't wait for Russia to announce to the world we've discovered aliens
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Is this for real? Or is this some junk news site?

If this is real, it's hilarious and I can't wait for Russia to announce to the world we've discovered aliens
    No idea if it's real or not. Though I heard some people at school saying they've seen it on the news, so I guess it's pretty legitimate.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

Deleted
    I would give anything for this to be true

Even mentioning Obama I think would be going too far if he were trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    "scientists, astronauts and YouTube users reporting increasingly strange happenings on the moon"

How specific...

As for Timothy good, all I've been able to turn up about him is that he's a "UFOlogist."

That should be reason enough to disregard him.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think he's trolling but I hope it's true! Would be so awesome to know that we're not alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country ... More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called 'Men In Black' ... I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic," he says.
    Yeahhh, I'd definitely say he was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    A DAILY DOSE OF PARANORMAL PHENOMENA, CRYPTIDS, UFOS, ULTRATERRESTRIALS, MULTIDIMENSIONAL BEINGS, CONSPIRACIES AND ALTERNATIVE NEWS

Header for the website. I guess if you believe the Enquirer...

Quote Originally Posted by Static Transit View Post
    Yeahhh, I'd definitely say he was kidding.
    I think him kidding on that part is mentioned in the article. Though it also continues on about how is was referring a Russian documentary known as "Men in Black" about the encounters with aliens.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Me 2. I love shit like this.
    Operation Red Wing

More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black…
    what? I don't even...

Aveline's amazing work!

I'm not sure why this is a huge deal.

Even if we KNEW for a fact that aliens are visiting earth, what possible difference does it make?

They don't communicate directly with us, and i imagine they have the tech to make sure we don't present any type of threat to them whatsoever. We'd be like ants marveling at the prence of human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    what? I don't even...
    clearly didn't keep reading, apparently they have some documentary

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    We'd be like ants marveling at the prence of human beings.

What if the aliens were......

ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm not sure why this is a huge deal.

Even if we KNEW for a fact that aliens are visiting earth, what possible difference does it make?

They don't communicate directly with us, and i imagine they have the tech to make sure we don't present any type of threat to them whatsoever. We'd be like ants marveling at the prence of human beings.
    Speak for yourself. They communicate with me all the time. Thru my dogs.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What if the aliens were......

ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

*bum bum bummmmmmm*

the plot thickens.

I for one would welcome our new giant alien ant overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Eh, true, but hell if he isn't trolling, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ALIENS

We shall see what the future brings.
    I remember a video up that was taken down. Easily could have been to up the hype, but there was a video.
    Edit: Looks like the video is BS
    Last edited by Thrive; 2013-01-26 at 04:45 AM.

I dont believe it. Russia?! Of all countries out there, they want to tell the world about aliens? Maybe it if it was China or Japan I'd take it more creditably.