Thread: Bad luck friday

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bad luck friday

So today I was at a Mexican place , chipotle, and everytime I go there I order a water, the water is free. But badass me fills it up with sweet sweet rootbeer never get caught been doing it for 1.5 years at that same place. Today I was caught and they kicked me out:/ Also after that I really really love taco bell sauce so I go to taco bell order some tacos and then as I walk out I take two giant handfuls of sauce but it in my bags and take a handful of mints, once again caught by some low life cashier, had to return some of it. To add to my wonderful Friday my bio class was cancelled no email , so I walked 10 minutes in the snow almost died of hyperthermia so cold. So much bad luck, just wanted to get it off my chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm well gee i not sure what to say about that other than that sucks i guess.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    mustve had a damn good jacket

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad luck is getting caught for doing something wrong?
    How does that work?
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

You were caught. My sympathies run really, really low for you. The Rootbeer thing makes sense to me (tsk tsk, that guilty pleasure of yours RUINED!).

I don't know how anyone can be low on hot sauce if they visit a Taco Bell. They usually give us waaay too much so we've wound up with a stash at home and when they ask if we want any we just say "Nope,". We don't pay for hot sauce or mints, though so ... getting into trouble over that seems odd. Unless you have like tennis racket sized hands, in which case it's probably easier to just overturn the little bucket they put them in rather than doing the handful thing.

So...to summarize:

You essentially stole root beer for a year and a half are are upset that you finally got caught,
    You grabbed a ridiculous amount of hot sauce and mints, that you didn't pay for, and got mad at a "lowlife cashier" that is just doing his job?

I can sort of see how walking in the snow for 10 minutes sucks but I seriously doubt you almost died of Hypothermia (it's hypo, not hyper. Hyperthermia is when your body temperature is above normal. Hypothermia is when it's below normal, which is what happens when it's cold outside).

All in all, I don't think it was bad luck so much as karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no sympathy for you on the first two things.
    On the third, I just think you're a wimp. I have to walk 15 minutes across campus every day between my classes and for the past month now it's been under 15F every day with the exception of the past two days which have been in the low 20s with freezing rain. I've been having no problems with the cold.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    All in all, I don't think it was bad luck so much as karma.
    Pretty much this.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

10+ Year Old Account
    taco bell thing, condiments are free to paying customers.
    i wouldn't of returned any of it.

at the other place, are refills free? it could be argued...well not really...

walking in snow is your own fault you could of made sure it wasn't canceled...

so really on the being caught doing something illegal thing with the root beer (free water =\= free root beer refills)
    it's called theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    it's hypo, not hyper. Hyperthermia is when your body temperature is above normal. Hypothermia is when it's below normal

he would of known that if his BIO class wasn't canceled.

actually hypoglycemia / hyperglycemia....so many hypers and hypos and hypno's around....

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-01-26 at 04:51 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

let me guess, you're also mad your crack dealer was out too?

Sounds like Karma doing it's job, not bad luck.

Aveline's amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    once again caught by some low life cashier
    >>steals stuff
    >>gets caught
    >>calls catcher low life

Bad luck? Nah, more like karma.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    >>steals stuff
    >>gets caught
    >>calls catcher low life

dont see how taking free condiments is stealing.(not refering to the root beer.)
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Taco Bell has mints? I never knew this. Anyways, it doesn't sound like you had all that bad of a day. It could have been worse.

Never tell your problems to people online 80% dont care and 20% are glad it happened

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S Blieft View Post
    Bad luck is getting caught for doing something wrong?
    How does that work?
    Yeah I'm with S Blieft here.

OP, you didn't even get what you deserve. While those were minor things, you were still outright stealing.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 05:13 AM ----------

>>steals stuff
    >>gets caught
    >>calls catcher low life

Not to mention he thinks this is a bad enough day to post a thread about it, boohoo, my day sucked.

Hey OP, ever had a close family member or friend die? Ever get fired? Ever had your most prized possessions stolen from outside of your own house?

Your day sounds pretty normal.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    dont see how taking free condiments is stealing.(not refering to the root beer.)
    Free condiments are supplied for food you're eating at the place. He finished then took an unreasonable amount to take home. It's pretty much stealing.

But more to the point he said "once against caught by some low life", which means he also thought the person who caught stealing root beer was a "low life".

10+ Year Old Account
    Free condiments are supplied for food you're eating at the place. He finished then took an unreasonable amount to take home. It's pretty much stealing.

But more to the point he said "once against caught by some low life", which means he also thought the person who caught stealing root beer was a "low life".
    oh i dont contest he got what he deserved but i was wondering why you thought he was stealing condiments. as most places let you take a certain amount home with you.

I don't know where you find the strength to carry on. Your story has made you an inspiration to my entire family. Please, keep up the good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Not to mention he thinks this is a bad enough day to post a thread about it, boohoo, my day sucked.
    He puts our first world problems to shame!

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    oh i dont contest he got what he deserved but i was wondering why you thought he was stealing condiments. as most places let you take a certain amount home with you.
    Most places turns a blind eye to you taking more than you need for the food and pocketing the rest. OP said he took "2 giant handfuls". That's unreasonable.

Now I want Taco Bell and root beer.

Of course, Taco Bell is a terrible idea.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.