so I had convulsions

long story short, yesterday, I woke up late around 1 pm, drank a cup of yogurt.. then around 5 pm went to gf's house.., well there I drank a bit of beer a cup or so.. then smoked weed.. and we were on the pool all that time, well after a bit I was feeling bad then, I asked my gf for a candy, and when she was about to give it to me, I started to have convulsions or so I feel I fainted but she told me that.. not for long around 20 sec or less, then she gave me the candy and I was "fine"..

well months ago I had the same problem.. was kinda drunk high, and I fainted but my friend told me it was like convulsions but I didnt lose all my sense I fell into the ground cuzz I was dizzy and feeling bad (like yesterday) but after a bit I was ok..

so idk, I'll go to the doctor on monday but for now I'm here at home, scared sort of sad and scared

sorry for my english
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Stop drinking and smoking together?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Stop drinking and smoking together?
    This. 10char

yeah ofc, now that ik they were convulsions, I'll stop doing that. but I wanna know what causes it, or if I've some kind of problem, I've to wait till monday >.<
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

If spontaneous death is going to occur, not must we can do about it here.

Probably just going to have to wait until Monday.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

yeah idk, I just had 2 convulsions in all my life, the first one like 9 months ago and this one yday
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    yeah idk, I just had 2 convulsions in all my life, the first one like 9 months ago and this one yday
    Thats 2 more than most people have in their lifetimes. Stop drinking, smoking and taking any stimulants until you have had a proper diagnoses from your Doctor. Avoid Driving too if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Thats 2 more than most people have in their lifetimes. Stop drinking, smoking and taking any stimulants until you have had a proper diagnoses from your Doctor. Avoid Driving too if possible.
    " Stop drinking, smoking and taking any stimulants" FOREVER and maybe you will not have this happen again. Either way, hope your doctor can figure out what is going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    " Stop drinking, smoking and taking any stimulants" FOREVER and maybe you will not have this happen again. Either way, hope your doctor can figure out what is going on.
    What a boring way to live.

yeah.. well I'm "used" to drink and smoke weed.. but that I didn't eat, plus the temperature 35ºc+ being in the pool and shits made it worse :/
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    yeah.. well I'm "used" to drink and smoke weed.. but that I didn't eat, plus the temperature 35ºc+ being in the pool and shits made it worse :/
    Doesn't matter, convulsions are not normal even for people that do it regularly. Stay off the shit for now and be honest with your Doctor, they will take some blood and soon sort it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    What a boring way to live.
    Not really that boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Not really that boring.
    Straight edge is not for me. I don't trust anyone that does not drink either, what are they hiding? People that do not drink for medical or religious reasons are excluded from this.

Well you should definitely go to the doctor. Let me repeat that: Go to the doctor! That's obviously not normal to be passing out and convulsing, you know that. So do that, but we're not going to dispense any medical advice to you here. Closed.