Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Co-dependency issues. If they've measured their past relationships in weeks or months as opposed to years, and the time between these relationships in hours or days, then I'd definitely give it a little more time before committing to anything more than platonic friendship with them.

I dislike dumb people in general, so I guess that also goes for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding out they were an atheist
    The main one would be how they treat people - if they were mean when in positions of power or I found out they believed media lies (such as the poor are lazy,) I'd excise them from my life.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can spote some "forever alone" dudes here lol.

The only thing I can't stand is a person who can use her brain to think.
    Then again ,we all like hot chicks...

Deleted
    Disloyalty is probably the obvious one for me. So much as a kiss and she's beyond redemption.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Overly religious. (I'm agnostic so I don't mind at all what beliefs people have, but PLEASE don't come to me praising this person or that person, and don't try to get me to convert.)
    - No motivation... this applies to anything, really. Not doing their own chores or helping with any, not caring about their appearance and health, etc.
    - Not cleaning their personal space. Holy crap. It is NOT hard.
    - Doing hard drugs (I'd be fine with marijuana once in a while, maybe fine with cigarettes although I'd want them to quit.)
    - Cheating.

I think those are my big issues.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Deleted
    I'm pretty laid back and not fussed over looks, skin colour, nationality, intelligence etc....(those things one cannot control)

If they're lazy, rude, unhygienic, obese, with an overall shitty personality and don't have a sense of humour or is religious then that is a no no for me.

Deleted
    I think people are missing the point here...

I think the topic is about what would happen IN the relationship to cause you to end it...

My biggest one?

Probably if I make a good joke and they get offended, or it turns out they can't laugh at themselves.

Deleted
    An absurd, excessive amount of make-up is what makes me look the other way.

Deleted
    Being a wolverine would be an instant no-go

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    -Never wanting children
    -Already being married to someone else and having a secret family in Mexico
    -Liking Coke over Pepsi
    -Liking cats more than dogs
    -Not liking Disney movies
    -Not liking my unfunny humor :x

That's the big six.

Oh, and being an abusive serial killer maybe, but I guess I could probably live with that depending on the situation.
    I bolded the most important one.

attempts at emotional blackmail are what would make me dump someone on the spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    attempts at emotional blackmail are what would make me dump someone on the spot.
    That is a particularly good one. One of my family members used this repeatedly as I grew up and created in me a very false sense of shame so now when I see it I get very aggressive and immediately reject it.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

-Liking Coke over Pepsi
    This

5x this

Pepsi is terrible and you should all feel bad.

Deleted
    How well they mix with my friends as I'm not abandoning any of my friends for anyone, especially not those I've grown up with since a very young age, so if they don't accept my friends/get accepted by my friends(especially those I known since a young age) - nope, not gonna work.
    Cheating.
    Trying to impose any kind of religious view on me or political view if it's extreme.
    Being abusive.
    Unable to satisfy me sexually.
    Inability to listen and understand.
    Poor hygiene.
    Being severely overweight/turning overweight without any signs of wanting to do anything about it.

The things I can think of right now.. there's more that I can't think of right now.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-26 at 08:34 PM.

not accepting my taste of music ( everything from phil collins to something very loud and earbursting with a lot of guttural growling ) that also include bursting out shit music in my vicinity.
    not being content with the fact that i am as furry as a grizzly, because no way in hell am i gonna shave off all the hair since all it does is come back at me even harder.
    not liking dead baby jokes ( my sense of humour is morbid and very dry. )
    not understanding sarcasm since i enjoy sarcasm and will use it at any given chance.
    not accepting that if i wish to look like a fucking hobo then i will look like a fucking hobo.
    also any drug harder than pot and that kind of shit is a no go.
    if a girl can't stand my circle of friends and continually insults them in some way then GTFO
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2013-01-26 at 08:34 PM. Reason: one more thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    How well they mix with my friends as I'm not abandoning any of my friends for anyone, especially not those I've grown up with since a very young age, so if they don't accept my friends/get accepted by my friends(especially those I known since a young age) - nope, not gonna work.
    Cheating.
    Trying to impose any kind of religious view on me or political view if it's extreme.
    Being abusive.
    Unable to satisfy me sexually.
    Inability to listen and understand.

The things I can think of right now.. there's more that I can't think of right now.
    Way to just ban all the fun things! lol Cheating is definitely on my list. Good luck finding a woman that could abuse me. Sexually satisfied, she better be in to weird shit, but I think I would know that lol Listening and understanding, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    If I'm looking for a committed relationship then believing in a religion is a flat out no for me, even if he/she doesn't practice.
    Oh yeah, this one too. Or well, depends on the religion... There are some nice ones. But as soon as it starts preaching hatred in the name of some 'righteous cause' or whatever, gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    -Never wanting children
    -Already being married to someone else and having a secret family in Mexico
    -Liking Coke over Pepsi
    -Liking cats more than dogs
    -Not liking Disney movies
    -Not liking my unfunny humor :x
    How about a secret family in another country? Like, in France, or perhaps Norway?