Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good or bad, I am glad people are out there like Anonymous. There is no doubt that our system is incredibly corrupt. Something has to change. Not sure if they are going to do it though.

Makes you wonder why they do not just start blackmailing people to get their way. Or maybe they already are. All I know is that everything on the internet is accessible by someone.
    I like sandwiches

Anonymous defaced a government poster. Hardly an "attack". I guess I shouldn't expect more from a bunch of script-kiddies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Anyone else find it funny how real internet hackers and shrews out to screw people over use the guise of a hilarious internet joke from 2004?
    Yeah, it gave me a good laugh at first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Apparently they'll be leaking portions of it to different outlets.

I personally don't believe a word of it.

Regardless, they'll have hell to pay soon.
    God I hope so. I'd really like to see these cyber terrorists go to jail. All of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

If I were in the DOJ I would be shitting my pants right about now. I can only imagine how far these guys have come since you walk in and out of NASA's mainframe back in the day.

Hopefully this will prompt the courts to outlaw the Patriot act.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    God I hope so. I'd really like to see these cyber terrorists go to jail. All of them.
    lol they take down harmless Government websites with the message of "stop stepping on people's rights" and your response is that they're terrorists and they need to go to jail? I'm not saying this is true, but if someone is fighting for my freedoms and promoting my general well being, I have a hard time taxing them on it. I can understand why people are skeptical, but hating them is just outright foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

National security = treason. You lose a lot of rights when you cross that line, if they get caught they will talk whether they want to or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Its the Art of War, same thing that happened in the American Revolution, Vietnam and currently in the middle east. Guerrilla Warfare trumps organized military tactics.
    yeah, you have any idea the body count the "winning side" suffered?

Also, i suspect you have never actually read "the art of war". I own my own copy (translated to english of course).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Anyone else find it funny how real internet hackers and shrews out to screw people over use the guise of a hilarious internet joke from 2004?
    Its brilliant.

Its like 4 levels of meta to the same joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    National security = treason. You lose a lot of rights when you cross that line, if they get caught they will talk whether they want to or not.
    It is this mindset that they are fighting. "Oh, we will just detain and torture you because we say that what you are doing is treasonous!"

You know what I call treason? Allowing banks to run wild and exploit honest Americans and then not even punishing them. Taking away freedoms is treason. I would also say that starting wars under false pretense is treasonous.

If you want to talk about treason go after the big fish.
    I like sandwiches

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CIAnymous still around?

Oh well, it's a shame. It was good when they were the real guys behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivick View Post
    yeah, you have any idea the body count the "winning side" suffered?

Also, i suspect you have never actually read "the art of war". I own my own copy (translated to english of course).
    I find it hard to believe that if US citizens started an uprising to change the Government that the military, composed of citizens, would kill them.

Plus, those are conflicts with other countries, not a civil war with ourselves. I'm sure the military would be more concerned at how vulnerable that would make the US look and keeping people from invading the country.
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    I find it hard to believe that if US citizens started an uprising to change the Government that the military, composed of citizens, would kill them.

Plus, those are conflicts with other countries, not a civil war with ourselves. I'm sure the military would be more concerned at how vulnerable that would make the US look and keeping people from invading the country.
    Yet you find it equally plausable that those civilians will be perfectly fine staging an uprising which will require them to shoot and kill United States soldiers and police officers. Because lets be real, when you say "i need my guns in case i need to take down the government when they turn inexplicably evil" thats what you mean, killing U.S. citizens. U.S. citizens in the military I might add that most of these "gun nuts" fall head over heals to provide with more and more funding. Like they are planning for the revolution.... and when it comes they want it to be on hard mode. "LETS MAKE THE BIGGEST, MOST POWERFUL MILITARY FORCE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, THEN WHEN IT BECOMES BIG AND CORRUPT LETS REBEL AND TAKE ON THE GIANT MILITARY MIGHT WE JUST HELPED BUILD. We'll only need semi-automatic weapons! It'll be great!"

Is there even a thought process here or is it just random instincts?
    FYI, great way to support the troops who are actually defending your freedom, demand guns just in case you need to shoot said troops in the face one day.

The site is down, can't see anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    It is this mindset that they are fighting. "Oh, we will just detain and torture you because we say that what you are doing is treasonous!"

You know what I call treason? Allowing banks to run wild and exploit honest Americans and then not even punishing them. Taking away freedoms is treason. I would also say that starting wars under false pretense is treasonous.

If you want to talk about treason go after the big fish.
    I agree mostly but I'm so tempted to make a Arthas quote
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

so what is the big deal here? this group anon wants free music downloads and pissed they cant get it? they also want our research papers to be published to world? wtf... do your own research scum buckets

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 12:30 PM ----------

Yet you find it equally plausable that those civilians will be perfectly fine staging an uprising which will require them to shoot and kill United States soldiers and police officers. Because lets be real, when you say "i need my guns in case i need to take down the government when they turn inexplicably evil" thats what you mean, killing U.S. citizens. U.S. citizens in the military I might add that most of these "gun nuts" fall head over heals to provide with more and more funding. Like they are planning for the revolution.... and when it comes they want it to be on hard mode. "LETS MAKE THE BIGGEST, MOST POWERFUL MILITARY FORCE THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN, THEN WHEN IT BECOMES BIG AND CORRUPT LETS REBEL AND TAKE ON THE GIANT MILITARY MIGHT WE JUST HELPED BUILD. We'll only need semi-automatic weapons! It'll be great!"

FYI, great way to support the troops who are actually defending your freedom, demand guns just in case you need to shoot said troops in the face one day.
    Most Americans never have thought about taking on the Us government, just a few nutjobs. Most adults understand the need for privacy... I can only assume everybody in anon is under 35 and with no children/future.

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    lol they take down harmless Government websites with the message of "stop stepping on people's rights" and your response is that they're terrorists and they need to go to jail? I'm not saying this is true, but if someone is fighting for my freedoms and promoting my general well being, I have a hard time taxing them on it. I can understand why people are skeptical, but hating them is just outright foolish.
    How are they "fighting for my freedoms and promoting my general well being"? What is so bad right now? please explain? seriously a bunch of children wanting free movies/music downloads and mad at the government cause they wont let you do it easily.

Did you read my post? I'm not sure where I said any of that. My point was that I don't think the military would fight US citizens. I never said anything about killing anyone, nor did I say anything about half the shit you're flying off the handle about. Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Digusting what they did to him. You cant even blame those hackers for wanting some kind of justice.
    Kid was a coward and somehow that is the USA government fault? wtf is wrong with you people? You wouldnt even be on the internet if not for the USA government. Dont forgot that.

And these guys are hypocrites. "People deserve privacy and the internet shouldn't be monitered" and then "Here's their secrets." I hope the american government goes down hard on their ass.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!