Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    To some it up in a quick easy way, ecchi is perverted or erotic and shoujo-ai is girl's love. (as is yuri or lesbians)
    Pretty much this. Yuri goes a bit further than shoujo-ai. Shoujo-ai is your typical romance except between girls. Yuri is the same, except I'd say it's more explicit. It can range from a more risque shoujo-ai, all the way to hentai. I generally prefer shoujo-ai or shoujo-ai with some yuri elements. I'm not really a fan of yuri hentai since it's basically just sex with no plot and the character interactions usually suck. Plus, I'm not really looking for a bunch of sex when I watch GL anime anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    To some it up in a quick easy way, ecchi is perverted or erotic and shoujo-ai is girl's love. (as is yuri or lesbians)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Pretty much this. Yuri goes a bit further than shoujo-ai. Shoujo-ai is your typical romance except between girls. Yuri is the same, except I'd say it's more explicit. It can range from a more risque shoujo-ai, all the way to hentai. I generally prefer shoujo-ai or shoujo-ai with some yuri elements. I'm not really a fan of yuri hentai since it's basically just sex with no plot and the character interactions usually suck. Plus, I'm not really looking for a bunch of sex when I watch GL anime anyways.
    Alright thanks, I've been wondering what they mean exactly, but I never know where to find out lol.
    Always makes me wonder what the genre is when it's rated R+ (But sometimes it makes no sense, like in Code Geass, mild nudity, the fuck? When?)

Saw new eps for airing shows~
    Little Busters - Holy crap the disciplinary board leader is a bitch, didn't see it coming that >(Episode spoiler)She actually is the twin sister of Saigusa, Haruka, wondering what happened in their youth to get such a hateful relationship o.O otherwise nice episode that starts the Saigusa arc I guess.

Oreshura - (Episode spoiler)Oh god, what a "Hero", comes to save a girl then gets beaten up heavily by 3 guys. Kinda felt shame as a replacement for him when he was acting all "lolololz I'm a Z magician who has killed SSS-Rank Demons." Hate it when that happens lol. Looks like there'll be an all out war to see who gets Eita-kun lol. I guess I'll root for the bitch, cause childhood friend shipping is too mainstream ~!

Hey all! I've just finished watching Guilty Crown...It was an okay anime not sure how others felt to much about it. I do have one question tho. I looked it up and I still don't get why Shu became blind in the end. At what point did Inori become blind?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hey all! I've just finished watching Guilty Crown...It was an okay anime not sure how others felt to much about it. I do have one question tho. I looked it up and I still don't get why Shu became blind in the end. At what point did Inori become blind?
    When she had so much of the virus, she went blind or something. And because Shu "took her pain" or whatever it was, he became blind aswell.
    I liked the Anime, but the ending just ruined it for me.
    I try to imagine it ended after the first arc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    When she had so much of the virus, she went blind or something. And because Shu "took her pain" or whatever it was, he became blind aswell.
    Is your name from Xenoblade? I just noticed it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    You really didn't see that coming? Because they share the same hair accessories + color so there was some major hints to them being related since day 1.
    And yeah, she's a bitch.
    Just because they look alike doesn't mean they're siblings.
    It was more the personalities, since one's a bitch and other is the opposite of a bitch... sort of. (Cheerful I guess?)

---------- Post added 2013-01-27 at 04:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Is your name from Xenoblade? I just noticed it.
    Yeah, I settled with a Monado avatar first, but then I got bored and changed it every 2 weeks or so. I absolutely love the game, and I'm glad there's going to be something just like it on the WiiU. I got another avatar/sig combo ready, but I'm not gonna change my avatar/sig insanely often, or I'll run out of material to work with lol.
    Game is definitely in my top 10 games list though, and sure as heck GotY2012 for me.

Yeah I kinda wish they ended after the first season. I thought the show was done then I noticed there was more. I don't think it was to terrible of an ending but it could of been way better.

I know most of you don't watch it, but I'm going to rant about it anyways lol.

Naruto needs to take a chapter out of its shounen counterpart's book, One Piece, and stop with the damn flash backs. Ignoring the plethora of filler episodes and other techniques it employs to drag shit out, I am so fucking tired of damn flash backs. Every single damn episode is at minimum 1/3 flash backs it seems. And these bastards know they can get away with it because the people who have been watching it as long as they have, have sunk so much damn time into this show there's no way in hell they'd stop watching (at least for me). So yeah, fuck flash backs. I don't need to be reminded of what happened earlier in the show or earlier in episodes every couple minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched Ao no Exorcist. It was pretty good until that shitty as hell and extremely cliche last two episodes.

OVA was both depressing and awesome though.

I like how most people voting have seen 250+ anime. I'm like "wat"
    yeah my list says 218 with movies and stuff. still seems a bit high imo but i never watch slice of life stuff, can't stand it.

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    crunchyroll is having a special on 30 random anime DVDs for like 15 bucks (if your a member), just bought mine, i have no idea what to expect, how new or old these animes will be or if i will recognize any of them lol, but hell, 30 disks for practicaly 50 cents each, why the hell not!
    you can look here to see what to expect: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...9582-tooa&pg=0
    mostly just random dvds of some series.
    IMO, while cheap, not a worthwhile buy. Getting episodes of like 9-12 of a 26 anime series is just meh. If you resold them might not be bad. Although I did hear someone recommending using them to get $5 credit off blu-rays $9.99 and up at Best Buy

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just watched Ao no Exorcist. It was pretty good until that shitty as hell and extremely cliche last two episodes.

OVA was both depressing and awesome though.
    just the typical random shitty ending for an anime when the manga is still on going
    Last edited by bals; 2013-01-27 at 05:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little Busters - I don't know if Little Busters the show is making me angry or the story itself, but this last episode really gave me that angry feeling. I suspected the two purple haired ones where related, and to be honest putting myself in the disciplinary leader's shoes I can understand her feelings, and I don't hate her for it. She's doing a role many hate her for, and I think her general attitude is how she copes with it all and also maybe a way to make her sister understand better and behave better instead of going around breaking rules. I'm sure that she cares for her sister, and this is how she's showing it even if it is bitchy. I would hate to be Haruka though with the treatment she's receiving now from her peers.

Another thing I'm starting to realize is Riki's general attitude, demeanor, and how he accepts people so easily is kinda pissing me off. He's too nice to be true.

I've also realized I get angry easily. >.>

AKB0048 - For some reason I was kind of expecting Nagisa to be one of the top 10, I was even waiting for her name to be called at 1st place and there be a scandal afterwards instead of it going so smoothly. I know it's still early into the second season, but the way it's going and where Nagisa, Chieri, and the others are at now I'm already expecting a 3rd season to develop the story further.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    and to be honest putting myself in the disciplinary leader's shoes I can understand her feelings, and I don't hate her for it. She's doing a role many hate her for, and I think her general attitude is how she copes with it all and also maybe a way to make her sister understand better and behave better instead of going around breaking rules. I'm sure that she cares for her sister, and this is how she's showing it even if it is bitchy.
    What.
    She's an enormous cunt through and through. In this episode alone all you saw was how she enjoyed bringing up as many of Haruka's traumas as she could, which is even physically severe when you see her covered in bruises in the new OP footage. None of what she does is helpful to her sister in the slightest and people would probably hate her less if she didn't have such a stick in her ass about her duty, which she chose to do. Chances are she probably put up the fliers too. And the best part is this arc will end with the biggest asspull in the show yet after she mentioned to Kud that "something she lost" so that we pity her.
    God, that was the worst thing to watch right before bed.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-01-27 at 10:49 AM.

I can't remember what I put for least favorite genre, but I typically avoid yaoi just because it's unattractive to me. I'm about as far from homophobic as you can get, but guys are still not appealing to me personally.

It made sense in SSY, though. It was unexpected, like the scene with Satoru and Saki, but it really shows you how much they're able to manipulate the children for the sake of humanity's longevity. <- Spoilers from earlier in the series.

Started the Steins;Gate anime just recently, getting my sister to watch it with me. She's a big Madoka fan, and the time travel stuff in this blows Madoka's time travelling out of the water <- Madoka spoilers. I'm interested in seeing if they incorporate any parts of the VN's earlier endings, but I kinda doubt it.

It was funny finding out who voices Daru, though. I told her at the start that Gilgamesh/Kougami's seiyuu is in this one, two characters she loves, and after the first episode I had her guess who it was. She went through the male characters, and when she figured it out she was pretty mad, hehe. I think Daru will grow on her, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    What.
    She's an enormous cunt through and through. In this episode alone all you saw was how she enjoyed bringing up as many of Haruka's traumas as she could, which is even physically severe when you see her covered in bruises in the new OP footage. None of what she does is helpful to her sister in the slightest and people would probably hate her less if she didn't have such a stick in her ass about her duty, which she chose to do. Chances are she probably put up the fliers too. And the best part is this arc will end with the biggest asspull in the show yet after she mentioned to Kud that "something she lost" so that we pity her.
    God, that was the worst thing to watch right before bed.
    I think she still cares about her sister, even if she hates her for the past. I really doubt she put up the fliers though because you can see her expression when she sees the fliers put up, and I think she hates her past and herself just as much as she hates her sister.

Wow wow wow, so I read up on a particular route for Amnesia, and best guy is someone I least expected.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

you can look here to see what to expect: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...9582-tooa&pg=0
    mostly just random dvds of some series.
    IMO, while cheap, not a worthwhile buy. Getting episodes of like 9-12 of a 26 anime series is just meh. If you resold them might not be bad. Although I did hear someone recommending using them to get $5 credit off blu-rays $9.99 and up at Best Buy
    ya well a good thing about this is i can keep what i am interested in, then just trade in what i dont want for like store credit somewhere and actually MAKE money back lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Question time!

What shows are you keeping with this season, and what are your top two favorite so far? (Only ones that have started this season, not ones that are continuing in)

Keeping:
    Amnesia
    Unlimited
    Tamako Market
    GJ-bu
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    Vividred Operation
    Haganai Next
    Kotoura-san
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Mondaiji-tachi
    Chihayafuru 2
    Ore no Kanojo
    AKB0048 NS
    Minami-ke Tadaima

Shorts Keeping:
    Senyuu.
    Yama no Susume
    Mangirl!

Might Drop/Keep:
    Senran Kagura
    Love Live!
    Hakkenden

Favorite Two:
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai

Keeping
    Unlimited
    Tamako Market
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    Vividred Operation
    Kotoura-san
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    Chihayafuru 2
    Ore no Kanojo
    AKB0048 NS
    Senran Kagura
    Love Live!
    Hakkenden
    Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman

dropping/might drop
    cuticle tantei inaba

Favorite Two
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?(Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?)

well the top 2 is actually quite hard ;X we should add the cotegory "Top Contenders"

Top Contenders would also be Kotoura, Tamako, vividred and Unlimmited Hybou kyouske

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

im surprised no one has mentioned gintama from what i have read.... ixion saga dt is pretty hilarious if no one has checked it out

Watching
    Amnesia
    Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
    Chihayafuru 2
    GJ-bu
    Ishida to Asakura
    Kotoura-san
    Mangirl!
    Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
    Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
    Ore no to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
    Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
    Senran Kagura
    Senyuu.
    Tamako Market
    Vividred Operation
    Yama no Susume

Dropped
    Cuticle Tantei Inaba
    Love Live! School Idol Project

Probably dropping
    Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke