Deleted

Core Hound Macro

Hey Guyss

So quick question I need a macro that will dismiss my current pet, summon out my core hound, cast its bloodlust then dismiss it and resummon my old pet.

Ive heard it can be done but how would the macro work?

You'll have to click this repeatedly, as these aren't things that can occur simultaneously, but I found it in a post and it seems like it should work:

What it does : first click dismiss current pet assuming its not your core hound.
    second click summons core hound.
    third click uses anchient hysteria/ call of the wild on pet.
    fourth click dismiss core hound
    fith click summons your previous pet back

#showtooltip ancient hysteria
    /cast [target=(your normal pets name),exists] dismiss pet
    /stopmacro [target=(your normal pets name),exists]
    /cast [pet] ancient hysteria
    /cast [pet] call of the wild
    /cast [target=(core hounds name),exists] dismiss pet
    /castsequence call pet 5, call pet 4

Replace call pet 5 with whatever number your core hound is, and call pet 4 with the pet you want back after.

Deleted
    Code:
    /castsequence dismiss pet, call pet 4, Ancient Hysteria(Exotic Ability), dismiss pet, call pet 1
    This is assuming your corehound is pet 4 and your normal pet is 1, just exchange it for whatever your pets are.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Code:
    /castsequence dismiss pet, call pet 4, Ancient Hysteria(Exotic Ability), dismiss pet, call pet 1
    This is assuming your corehound is pet 4 and your normal pet is 1, just exchange it for whatever your pets are.
    Ya this works just fine (digs back the good old CotW macro for spine).
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

If you're doing this mid fight, and it works, Spectral's is probably the better suggestion. Putting abilities with cast times in a cast sequence macro isn't the best idea. Blizzards built in latency compensation doesn't work on them because it's castsequences are managed by the client instead of the server. Of course, how bad it is depends on your latency.