Thread: No Fapruary

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I think this is more appropriate in the Fun Stuff forum so I'm gonna go ahead and move it there.

For the record, I don't think I could go 2 days without masturbating. Then again, I am a horny teen. :S

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I think this is more appropriate in the Fun Stuff forum so I'm gonna go ahead and move it there.

For the record, I don't think I could go 2 days without masturbating. Then again, I am a horny teen. :S
    Everyone is horny. Lol. Well, I'd say probably 80-85% of people. It's just human nature. Just read through this thread, lol.

Need I point out the irony of moving the act of not masturbating for a month the the subforum called "fun stuff"

Deleted
    I think i'll pass on this one. just had a 3 week period around christmas where I did it less, but total abstinence isn't my thing, sorry. rubbing one out in bed relaxes me and makes me sleep better. and i already have somewhat severe sleeping issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Need I point out the irony of moving the act of not masturbating for a month the the subforum called "fun stuff"
    I actually had the bet before without the catchy name and a couple of friends.
    3/5 got girlfriends to cheat the rules after 2-3 weeks, they had been single for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    Hmm, I've gone over a month before. I'll try again.
    When I was younger I went 15 months because of some religious kick I was on. I consider those 15 months the most wasteful time of my life :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw thread title, went all like :|

Saw replies, started to giggle.

I would like to say I'm in but I don't believe I could hold it up. Sometimes when life is shit one just needs a little fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    well, at least it's the shortest month... not that I'll bother with this game...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Saw replies, started to giggle.
    Which made me giggle.

I would like to say I'm in but I don't believe I could hold it up. Sometimes when life is shit one just needs a little fun.
    True dat. No stress release quite like a good fap. I'd break this game thrice a day if I were to go for it now.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    In before the lock?

Also, already lost.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    In before the lock?

Also, already lost.
    I doubt that, it even got moved to a more appropriate section (- the irony)
    Also its still January !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castiell View Post
    I doubt that, it even got moved to a more appropriate section (- the irony)
    Also its still January !
    Indeed... also a couple of mods already posted.

Letmesleep care to explain what the maltese tiger is about?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Ehhhh because of school and lab work and working out and homework and watching sports I really don't have time to do so and so anyway. I already packed away my bitch labtop that I didn't care about getting viruses on lol, so I can only rely on late night Cinemax, which I can't really stay up for much anyway since I have to wake up at 5:45 and if I am up that late I'm doing crunch time homework.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm OP was banned ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Letmesleep care to explain what the maltese tiger is about?
    One night Mynta Swirl PM'd me randomly that an extremely vibrant Maltese tiger would win the 2016 US presidential election and replace all the politicians with fellow tigers. It became a running joke we kept referencing the next couple of days and so he made the avatar and signature :P

I'd lose at some point in the challenge. I live in a quad and the roommates are bound to all be out one day of the month. Not even worth trying. It's not even a willpower issue, it's more of a "What's the point?" issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    One night Mynta Swirl PM'd me randomly that an extremely vibrant Maltese tiger would win the 2016 US presidential election and replace all the politicians with fellow tigers. It became a running joke we kept referencing the next couple of days and so he made the avatar and signature :P
    lol I approve of this.

you mean... other people find it hard to resist the sinister urge?

i thought it was only me... i feel less bad about myself now. anyway, uh... i don't know. do girls get to participate? the interwebz usually say that "girls don't fap" and call it "shlick"...

Yeah, not a chance. I could go like, week, maybe two, but I'd fail.