Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its good to be proficient in other ADC, Ashe and Ezreal are good but can be countered easy enough.

I mean i play Ezreal, Ashe, Caitlyn, Sivir, Graves, Varus, Twitch, gives me enough variety to be confident to lane against other ADC's
    Yes I know, but I just can't stand the abilities and play styles of the other adcs. I have tried them.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I can easily understand that (I really dislike Ashe/Caitlyn for example), having only three AD carries is asking for problems if you ever have to play that role.

Tristana is a gamble. Ezreal may as well be picked by the enemy team. That leaves you with Ashe. Which really isn't a range of choice you then have.

Deleted
    After playing ADC's for a while,tried some melee Alistar as support and loved it,but got my eye on Taric which is quite cheap so wanted to hear something about him,like is he offensive style support,maybe you had experience with him etc. or is there "better" melee support choice than him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric is a great suport, very tanky you can go offensife with your stun or play deffence with armor aura and heal.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    After playing ADC's for a while,tried some melee Alistar as support and loved it,but got my eye on Taric which is quite cheap so wanted to hear something about him,like is he offensive style support,maybe you had experience with him etc. or is there "better" melee support choice than him?
    Taric is a great support at all stages of the game. His R provides a great steroid and popping your RWE combo in teamfights provides a decent amount of burst.

Leona is probably your next best choice for melee bruisers, great CC and is tanky as hell. Her passive is sweet for your ad carry.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

So, I saw Mf is free and tried her out. I just got my ass stomped on left and right, and barely killed anyone. I have never died that much, that fast with Ashe or Ez.

Deleted
    Well, you were probably doing something horribly wrong then

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn to double up properly and you'll never struggle again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Well, you were probably doing something horribly wrong then
    With Bloodthirster, IE, and Armor Pen I ulted a half health Ashe and she survived. She took the entire ult.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    With Bloodthirster, IE, and Armor Pen I ulted a half health Ashe and she survived. She took the entire ult.
    Ulti's aren't supposed to one-shot people. Half health on such a long range and AoE ulti is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Ulti's aren't supposed to one-shot people. Half health on such a long range and AoE ulti is quite good.
    No she was half health when I used the ult, and it didn't kill her.

Anyways I bought Nid, my first game I went 2/2/3. Kinda depressed me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Learn to double up properly and you'll never struggle again.
    This very much, once u get the hang of it you'll wreck faces.
    Generally you also combo ulti's like Sona + MF + Amumu/J4 etc.
    Also; Sona MF bot lane, best combo ever, MF pokes from behind minions and sona just moves in to poke with Q/passive, it's so painful to watch as an innocent bystander lol.

Sona + MF wreck faces and lanes, it's a fact. Double up is so powerful when used in right time that it's ridiculous.

Also, don't touch E before you max Q/W, it's a real mana waster.

Play couple games and you'll either hate her more or love her, that's what the game is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Sona + MF wreck faces and lanes, it's a fact. Double up is so powerful when used in right time that it's ridiculous.

Also, don't touch E before you max Q/W, it's a real mana waster.

Play couple games and you'll either hate her more or love her, that's what the game is about.
    Draven is better, can't convince me either way.
    Hey everyone

Really wanna practise with Ryze but it's so hard trying to get fucking midlane in solo queue.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Really wanna practise with Ryze but it's so hard trying to get fucking midlane in solo queue.
    Yeah that's a position called quite often, I tend to get it though when I ask though I usually get every position I ask for weirdly.

I never call top because I literally despise that lane.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    I always just ctrl c the position I want (top/mid/jungle/adc/support), then when the game pops, press accept, then start clicking like mad where the chat box is supposed to be, then ctrl v and press enter quickly. Then pick a random champion for that position, then change to what you actually want to play for the lane.
    Works most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had a problem facing Diana as Kata. I've had most trouble against Gragas so far since he's so beefy and that fucking ultimate..
    She hard counters. Moonfall interrupt Ulti, 1/2 Dashes to Negate Shunpo if trying to Flee, Tankier with Shield, better sustained with passive and just as good burst with combo. A good Diana should never lose to a Kat in lane; it's a lane where as Kat you literally forget trying to do anythign except farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    No she was half health when I used the ult, and it didn't kill her.

Anyways I bought Nid, my first game I went 2/2/3. Kinda depressed me.
    Then you were unlucky with your ult. You shouldn't rely on it anyway.

Also, is there anything that doesn't depress you in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    She hard counters. Moonfall interrupt Ulti, 1/2 Dashes to Negate Shunpo if trying to Flee, Tankier with Shield, better sustained with passive and just as good burst with combo. A good Diana should never lose to a Kat in lane; it's a lane where as Kat you literally forget trying to do anythign except farm.
    I dunno. I just never had a really big problem with Diana as Kata, and they were quite 'decent'. She's far more challenging to face than almost any other AP mid though, but I like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    So true on the Sona + MF combo. I've been abusing that when I can't get Cait/Nunu.

Snapshot of my weekend soloQ adventures:

- 1st pick @ champ select, ask for ADC (been on a TEAR with Caitlyn and getting people to support me w/ Nunu when they look me up on LOLKing).
    - Bottom two insist they go bot lane because they're "duo on skype."
    - I sigh, give up my ADC role and jungle.
    - First two opponent picks are MF + Sona.
    - Our duo Q picks Nunu / Kog.
    - Nunu buys 0 pink wards, opponents coverage on bottom lane is 100% on-point, all jungle ganks are thwarted.
    - Our duo Q gets completely dominated. Kog has 50 CS to MF's 130 15 minutes into the game.

LE SIGH
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.