Also have a creepy voice like Yorick/Hecarim/Nocturne and the ADC would be a beast

10+ Year Old Account
    They need a champion that is based off of Manbearpig... Then Riot can be named the greatest thing ever in video game history.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    so.. i was fiora top against shen holy fuck i got my butt raped..

lvl 2 fight we both at full health same amount of minions i died so hard, he lost half his health and i got raped..

ok.. go back.. outfarm him.. at lvl 6 he just owns me like hell under turret almost full health left..

soon after i come back with my jungler he takes us both like wtf.. how strong is he??

he almost lost no health and dealt as much dmg as both of us

Any help on how to play against a shen?
    Other than poke champions I want to add champions that have great sustain. The danger in this is that it will turn into a free farm lane for both of you, but untill he gets a shiv you should push significantly harder. What is also great is if you can interrupt his ultimate. SO MANY SHENS ULT WHENEVER THEY CAN NOT LOOKING AT THEIR POSITION. Just knocking him up/away means a failed ult.

I'd suggest: Darius, Jayce, Lee, Renekton, Nidalee, Olaf, Vlad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Doesn't sound like a furry female name to me, so there goes some of my hopes of a female furry champion release soon.
    Really? It sounds like some kinda bird to me, and as far as I know, the only "bird" we have is Anivia who is an elemental being (phoenix) and not an actual bird.
    Unless you count Swain, but that's merely his ult. Not to mention more of a monster than animal.

The name sounds fine could be better i guess, what will matter is the skill set

Deleted

Sorry dude, but you should just post a link to the picture instead, it's too big! I would fix it if I was a mod.

I don't play Xin Zhao much, but I could see the use for that item, since not only does it give him AD and attack speed for faster Q hits, it also gives him much-needed movement speed (since he only has one gap closer, no escape and isn't too tanky), and tenacity is always good on people like him.

So yes, I think I would get Zephyr if I played him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Sorry dude, but you should just post a link to the picture instead, it's too big! I would fix it if I was a mod.

I don't play Xin Zhao much, but I could see the use for that item, since not only does it give him AD and attack speed for faster Q hits, it also gives him much-needed movement speed (since he only has one gap closer, no escape and isn't too tanky), and tenacity is always good on people like him.

So yes, I think I would get Zephyr if I played him.
    I guess I've already linked it
    Tnx I will try it.

Oh, one more thing; I would get it in mid/late-game when you need to move/roam around a lot and when you get in teamfights. That movement speed and tenacity is pretty crucial then.

Deleted
    Zephyr is generally good if you want to go Ninja Tabi in lane or heck even Berserker's greaves. It's a good item for most of the bruisers but it's a bit underused because of the tenacity.

My only concern with that change is when people that jungle those champions (only in the case of Nasus, Veigar I would assume would get his ass handed to him there) will now try to use their Q to lasthit Baron instead of Smiting it, leading to a possible enemy Baron steal. All because that Nasus/Veigar wanted more Q damage/bonus AP.
    Not if your jungler is actually any good, and in that case, you probably won't be carrying his sorry ass.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I do. I love Zephyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Not if your jungler is actually any good, and in that case, you probably won't be carrying his sorry ass.
    He meant people who jungle Nasus(and Veigar, but as he says, Veigar would probably get molested by the jungle)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Still annoyed that the PTR is so unplayable for me... why can't they have a more EU-friendly PTR, whyyyy.

I think it's great that surrenderat20 created such an atlas. It's great for newer players but sadly just a quick glance and I find it quite inaccurate.

Let's pick xin for example: Wriggles is a no go for the lane. It was used in S2 but in s3 it's just a waste of gold. You pay for a lot of things which don't give you lane power and the on use isn't worth it.

Additionally Cleaver is a bad item on xin (he can't use abilities to stack it unlike most other bruisers). Ok not really bad but he'd be far better off with a Yomuus and I'd only pick it if your team has no other source for the debuff. Ignoring this item discussion, you can't add armor reduces together. Cleaver and his passive isn't 40% armor reduction. It's close but it's 36.25% armor reduction.

Zephyr looks like a nice item on him but I don't know why I'd get it with all the other amazing items available and just get mercs.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    He meant people who jungle Nasus(and Veigar, but as he says, Veigar would probably get molested by the jungle)
    My previous statement still stands..

Deleted

I think I laughed a little too hard at this...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    We need an ADC from the shadow isles, then being able to field a whole team from there
    This, so much this. Was saying the same thing to my duo-queue support the other day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post

I think I laughed a little too hard at this...
    Haha. This is one of those times I like Darius.

Fuck Teemo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius for mvp.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, a change has been made on PBE to Veigar's Q, Nasus' Q, and Sion's E bonuses. The bonuses they get from killing a unit is now doubled from champion, large minion, and large monster kills. I assume that by that, they mean that Cannon Minions, Dragon, and Baron Nashor when it comes to large minions and monsters.
    Large minions and monsters. I'm guessing it at least includes buff monsters. Could even include the big monsters at each camp for the jungle. Would be a huge buff for jungle Nasus.