Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    the idea of "contracts with elements" is a half-assed lore device. Goblins don't give a crap about anything other than money...
    Which preculdes them from being Shamans how?
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

15+ Year Old Account
    draenei male: warrior, hunter and paladin...no, just no or draenei male with any class combo
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    undead monks (i expect to see bones flying everytime i do a spinning kick) but at the same time i'm levelling one laughing at the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by holorob View Post
    Tauren Paladins.

Every time I see one, I want to slap the player. And every Dev who agreed to them.
    thisthisthisthis

though Dwarf and Nelves mages are also something I dislike

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Which preculdes them from being Shamans how?
    Because Shamans are supposed to be intune with nature, have a connection with the elements thats deeper than a mere contract, and revere their ancestors and nature spirits. Goblins destroy nature, would sell their dead for profit and only revere gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    Night elf rogues. dat shadowmeld
    show me some love

Race: Goblin
    Class: any!
    *meeh cant stand them*

Worst class/specc= Monk healer--- ROLL, get in melee range->ROLL, get close again->ROLL and again->ROOOLL *Smash keyboard with my head* and walk away from PC for a cigg, so many ciggs, il soon die, see what they do to me!
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Because Shamans are supposed to be intune with nature, have a connection with the elements thats deeper than a mere contract, and revere their ancestors and nature spirits. Goblins destroy nature, would sell their dead for profit and only revere gold.
    No. Orcish and Tauren Shamanism is based on being in-tune with nature and having deep reverence. Taunka, for example, beat the Elements into submission to make them do what they want. All a Shaman is, is someone who can communicate with the Elements and convince them to do their bidding.

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

hmm corrupt shamans? ;-)

gnome and goblin mages IMO. annoying little bastards!

Undead Death Knights

Not because they look or fight bad, but because it means your character died twice. What a failure.

Deleted
    Statistically/gameplay wise?
    Undead Warlock. A zombie summoning demons just doesn't feel right. Tauren Sunwalkers are also awesome in theme, but when all of their armour/spells scream law and the church of the holy light it kind of sucks.

Lore-wise?
    I generally always accept and appreciate the lore efforts to add new race/class combos, but I generally don't like Goblin Shaman. A race mixing industrial lust and the natural elements just doesn't fit for me xD

Deleted
    Night Elf Mages, Gnome Mages, Blood Elf Warrior

Deleted
    Goblin, worgen and pandaren dk's shouldent exist in my oppinion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren warrior. It's the kind of toon a 5 year old would roll. "I want to be teh biggest and teh strongest! BAAWWW!"

No offense >.>

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    No. Orcish and Tauren Shamanism is based on being in-tune with nature and having deep reverence. Taunka, for example, beat the Elements into submission to make them do what they want. All a Shaman is, is someone who can communicate with the Elements and convince them to do their bidding.
    Ya, dominating the elements is a stronger connection than a mere contract. Goblin Shamans make less sense than human shamans. If it were that simple they wouldn't have separated shamans and paladins at the start, along faction lines. It's not, but a whole lot of half-assing has been going on with development of stories. The way goblin shamans were presented was terrible. Same with Tauren priests/paladins, even Night Elf Mages didn't have good development; no one mentioned *what* motivated Tyrande to change the 10000 year old law. Undead priests, other than Shadow, have the worst explanation of all. The Light was one of the things that had "forsaken" them, but they still wield it to heal? Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by MGH View Post
    pandaren dk's shouldent exist in my oppinion.
    Pandaren death knights don't exist... They were still quite hidden when Arthas was rampaging around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya, dominating the elements is a stronger connection than a mere contract. Goblin Shamans make less sense than human shamans. If it were that simple they wouldn't have separated shamans and paladins at the start, along faction lines. It's not, but a whole lot of half-assing has been going on with development of stories. The way goblin shamans were presented was terrible. Same with Tauren priests/paladins, even Night Elf Mages didn't have good development; no one mentioned *what* motivated Tyrande to change the 10000 year old law. Undead priests, other than Shadow, have the worst explanation of all. The Light was one of the things that had "forsaken" them, but they still wield it to heal? Okay...
    Who's to say the contract isn't dominating. For all you know, the contract is

Water Elemental (hereby referred to as "My Bitch") will serve under Me (hereby referred to as "The Shaman") for fifteen summers, in exchange The Shaman will not fill My Bitch's lake with toxic sludge.

10+ Year Old Account
    The following classes combinations I cannot stand, any chance we could get them removed:

Orc Mage: What.The F***-> ZERO support from the lore, makes no sense what so ever with Orcish culture.
    Tauren Paladin: This is just stupid. Paladins are supposed to be followers of the Holy Light. How do you take a culture like the Tauren and give them the ability to use it? Blizzard dropped the ball big time on this one.
    Gnome Priests: Even more stupid. Gnomes were perfect the way things were setup. I have every piece of Warcraft lore out their, and their is zero mention of the Gnomes showing any interest in the Holy light.
    Night Elf Mages: This doesn't bug me as much as the other three, but it's still a pretty big stretch by Blizzard on their part.
    Blood Elf Warriors: I wouldn't have a problem with them if their was a way to show they were actually Spellbreakers.

Personally I wish we could get all four of these removed from the game.
    For the night is dark and full of terrors

10+ Year Old Account
    Lack of Blood Elf Hunter amuses me.

Nice close-range silence kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Everything is in the title !
    Blood elf death knight for me !
    You're entitled to your opinion, but why? With Arthas ravaging right through silvermoon and all the way to the sunwell, Blood Elven DK's make the most sense of all races.

Quote Originally Posted by Algearond View Post
    The following classes combinations I cannot stand, any chance we could get them removed:

Orc Mage: What.The F***-> ZERO support from the lore, makes no sense what so ever with Orcish culture.
    Tauren Paladin: This is just stupid. Paladins are supposed to be followers of the Holy Light. How do you take a culture like the Tauren and give them the ability to use it? Blizzard dropped the ball big time on this one.
    Gnome Priests: Even more stupid. Gnomes were perfect the way things were setup. I have every piece of Warcraft lore out their, and their is zero mention of the Gnomes showing any interest in the Holy light.
    Night Elf Mages: This doesn't bug me as much as the other three, but it's still a pretty big stretch by Blizzard on their part.
    Blood Elf Warriors: I wouldn't have a problem with them if their was a way to show they were actually Spellbreakers.

Personally I wish we could get all four of these removed from the game.
    You're confusing gameplay constraints with representing lore. A Troll Priest for example doesn't follow the light, so that Blizzard doesn't need to make new spell animations and gear for each different race of priests we get lumped with the human "holy light" versions, but in no way does a Troll priest follow the light.
    Last edited by Fawxey; 2013-01-28 at 05:42 PM.