Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    How do you define "most"? lol
    Same as Oxford's, I suppose.

By my count there are 28 updates to skill calcification, 18 to skill behavior.

This amused me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Well, that's a lot better than what I expected. Although, I have to admit I was also taken aback a little by the combo field one. Maybe it's to teach people like me to l2p. ;P
    Could probably get this part of the daily done by accident. Heck you can make your own field and finisher and complete it that way I imagine.

This amused me.
    I'm just glad they didn't give portal to someone else and fixed torch condition removal (though still useless removing 1 condition with a proffesion with lack of)

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Could probably get this part of the daily done by accident. Heck you can make your own field and finisher and complete it that way I imagine.
    Run one dungeon

place aoe

your daily is done

/leave dungeon

simple as that

By the way, did the daily reset with the patch? I'd already done mine from last night, so didn't know if I should expect to be able to do it again once the patch is done or not.

Well, I mean, I'm used to combo fields, but actually getting killing blows with them? That's a little different.

Edit: I don't do dungeons. :P Hopefully DEs work just as well.

they are reset, yes

Deleted
    Plush Quaggan Backpack Cover is now available in the Gem Store for 300 gems in the Style category. This adorable skin can be applied to any back-slot item, but it also comes with a basic back-slot item with no stats in case you don’t have one.
    Well, I saw the words PLUSH QUAGGAN and now I really, really, really, really, really want a Quaggan plushie..... then I read backpack cover and I was like, aw damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Well, I saw the words PLUSH QUAGGAN and now I really, really, really, really, really want a Quaggan plushie..... then I read backpack cover and I was like, aw damn.

Are you sure? You NEEEED it...

it's not in the store yet though that I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post

Are you sure? You NEEEED it...

it's not in the store yet though that I see.
    Oh God.. so cute. I still want a real one more.

Deleted
    Pay 2 play pvp... I dont know, Im not logging in, the people still playing spvp are angry on official forum... understandable. They can try to make money this way, but it's not a market for that and especially with an already too small playerbase. GG have fun, will be interesting to follow though

Is the Quaggan backpack a town clothes item or skin effect?

My account is still hacked and I am too lazy to login to the other accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Is the Quaggan backpack a town clothes item or skin effect?

My account is still hacked and I am too lazy to login to the other accounts...
    skin to your backpack

freaken miracle

Lol looking at the quaggen backpack in the preview panel im thinking some ppl will be angry. This thing has an eye falling out LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Lol looking at the quaggen backpack in the preview panel im thinking some ppl will be angry. This thing has an eye falling out LOL.
    That's what we call a well loved plushie then : )

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I really can't believe people on the main forums are bitching about the combo field daily. Combo fields are activated by almost anything... I don't understand the problem. Its a daily achievement for things you do... on a daily basis.

Get it threw your heads people.
    The problem with the achievement is that it is bugged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has any1 found a Laurel vendor that actually has the Ascended gear and infusions in it? A-net just posted something on their website, claiming these are being sold for Laurels , yet i tried too (Charr city and LA) and neither sell them. Unless its inside those boxes. Which is weird cause it says its Rare and Exotic items ranging from 78-80.
    Also haven't found any of the events?

Hmm, combo killer is pretty tough to get actually. Played in orr for the past hour and only got 1. Not sure I want to play 9 more hours just to get 9 more combo killers.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanie View Post
    The problem with the achievement is that it is bugged.
    ah, so it's bugged, was wondering what the heck was going on

Deleted
    The amount of people that didnt know (lvl 80 mind you) what combo finishers are was astonishing, im losing hope on the mmo crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by xizzu View Post
    The amount of people that didnt know (lvl 80 mind you) what combo finishers are was astonishing, im losing hope on the mmo crowd.
    I set up plenty of combo fields for people to use but they didn't use their finishers I guess.

I set up plenty of combo fields for people to use but they didn't use their finishers I guess.
    Seemed to me that its not that it has to be a combo finisher but that the finisher has to kill the mob. That or there is some hidden progress im unaware of cuz i saw tones of combo notices going off but even when they did i didnt get any progress.

Tbh, I really don't like the combo system, never have. I don't actively use it and if I happen to get one by accident then, yay, I guess. I'm probably gimping myself, but meh. I hit stuff, it dies, I'm happy.

I have five 80s and I admit I don't know what a combo finisher is (or maybe I do and just don't know it), so rack me up with the other baddies. :P