Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Gnome Priest. Gnomes aren't especially religious, even Goblins have more a chance of being New-agey and spiritual than the technology obsessed Gnomes. And also because I think there should have been Gnome Hunters instead and I am literally green with envy for the stout Goblins who can be hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    My only problem with race/classes is the fact that Blizzard really should have made the classes
    and specs cosmetically different from one another.

Take Tauren Paladins. Yes, they follow the ways of the sun, as opposed to the "Light" that
    humans and dwarves use. The moves of a tauren should really have different icons, different
    names, because they're not the same. Same for troll Priests and other priest classes.

They really should illustrate the differences more.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    My only problem with race/classes is the fact that Blizzard really should have made the classes

Take Tauren Paladins. Yes, they follow the ways of the sun, as opposed to the "Light" that
    humans and dwarves use. The moves of a tauren should really have different icons, different
    names, because they're not the same. Same for troll Priests and other priest classes.

I agree, but on the other hand, this would confuse a lot of players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Gnome Priest. Gnomes aren't especially religious, even Goblins have more a chance of being New-agey and spiritual than the technology obsessed Gnomes. And also because I think there should have been Gnome Hunters instead and I am literally green with envy for the stout Goblins who can be hunters.
    Then you have not meet my friend or my alt.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post

Like female warlocks being called withes. See as cool as this would be, it would be really bad as it would cause trouble with new players.

Worst in what sense?

Goblin Shamans and Gnome Death Knights never made sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.