Deleted

Least auction house dependant class

I haven't long been playing. I can't seem to make my mind up with what class i should roll with. So far i have checked the skill videos, and armor looks, and at the moment i would order them Demon Hunter, Wizard, Barbarian , WitchDoctor, and Monk. I hear about classes relying on the auction to progress, so i thought i would ask. It would also be nice if people could input about playing solo.

Deleted
    If you like DH most, go with that. You can finish the game (as in all dif modes) without the AH with just about any class but remember progress will be much slower.

Deleted
    the best kiter wins.

Demon hunter or Wizard.

Honestly, you'll never get good without the AH trough :/ Not gonna be able to farm MP3 fast atleast, no matter class. Any class could somewhat fast clear inferno inn mp0 now days self-found gear imo.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Make a witch doctor with skorn (no leech cheap) and acid rain, its mindnumbingly easy on mp3 and below. You dont even have to aim.

Not so good at higher mp levels.

Any class is good. You just need to know how to use your class and what stats you should be looking for. However, the AH would be useful when you are in the higher levels. I would start saving up now if you aren't choosing the right gear, using the right build, and knowing how to use your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Demon hunter or Wizard.

Honestly, you'll never get good without the AH trough :/ Not gonna be able to farm MP3 fast atleast, no matter class. Any class could somewhat fast clear inferno inn mp0 now days self-found gear imo.
    Why solo it ?

Just queue for a random group and gain 3x more Paragon levels and more loot.

Diablo3 post patch 1.05 is very much a grouping game. Playing with real friends is even more fun.

Queing time is one second in any level.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Why solo it ?

Just queue for a random group and gain 3x more Paragon levels and more loot.

Diablo3 post patch 1.05 is very much a grouping game. Playing with real friends is even more fun.

Queing time is one second in any level.
    Still spouting nonsense i see, even after many have moved onto PoE.

Demon Hunter or Wizard, kiting negates the need for many defensive stats
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post

Hi Steak! Don't bother replying to him It's pointless anyway DH is fine until you hit higher MP levels.

Play PoE with me :O

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post

The moment you hit 60, you can group up in public games and start doing Paragon runs.

In group mode your loot and speed is around 3 times faster than solo mode, making an automatic upgrade possible. And the queuing is simply ONE second... 24/7.

What's nonsense about that? Do you even play the game ?

Also: Path of E is pure garbage. Anyone can see that in 10 seconds tops. The fact people use Diablo forums to promote it, says it all really

Where is TL2 these days... ? I tell you: in the garbage bin, the same place where PoE will be found in just a few months time.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-01-29 at 08:31 AM.

Where is TL2 these days... ? I tell you: in the garbage bin, the same place where PoE will be found in just a few months time.
    I guess it is getting played. It is an indie game that had over 1 million copies sold, and the game is highly awarded. Heck i played both games and I find TS2 clearly superior to Diablo 3. Atleast in that game, you don't have to play for several hours (aka beating normal mode) To have fun with a game that atleast pose just a bit of a challenge. PoE also seems a lot better than D3. Heck... nearly all other ARPG's seem better than D3.

Also: Path of E is pure garbage. Anyone can see that in 10 seconds tops. The fact people use Diablo forums to promote it, says it all really

TL 2 keeps blooming. Still regularly having blast in there. And developers will soon release GUTS, official modding tool, which will be just icing on a cake.

And meanwhile you don't like D3 bashing, you yourself are just bashing PoE and TL 2. Don't do what you don't like to see others doing.

Wizards are fun, all their spells look cool, but play a class you think is fun. I have a 63plvl demon hunter and its so boring now, elemental arrow is just so much better then anything else.