Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    YAR HAR HAR Mr ThornY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I think I figured that out too, actually. After debating it with my mate over skype.

She might be an Alicorn, but she doesn't get super-enhanced intelligence or anything (not more than what she already has). She still needs to travel the world and learn about friendship and stuff. She might be an Alicorn, but that just means she'll be treated with respect around the world. It's not like ponies are "OHHOLY GOD SHES AND ALICORN ZOMFGAMAGAWD!". They are usually pretty chill around them, the only ones getting increased respect is the Princess', because they control night and day and are considered gods.

I think the show will be pretty unchanged. She already has a lot of respect since she is Celestia's pupil. Now it's just visible
    The only alicorns present in the show are the princesses, and they are treated with great reverence.

Just saying.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    >running

dude what the hell
    Hehe. Well if you don't want to run you can walk. Both are free and don't require a gym. Eating healthy is just as important and requires no expenditure of energy, just a little willpower.

10+ Year Old Account
    >me not worrying

Yeah right :P
    Well Staph it silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    [video=youtube;ZU-mqNYUMLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU-mqNYUMLs[/videdo]
    What

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    You don't need a gym to go run laps around the neighborhood and eat healthy.
    But then what will I do with my portable gym that can run laps around the neighborhood while I run laps inside of it?

I know I don't need that, but running is definitely uncomfortable for me with my weight so high right now so I need to lose weight before I run. Of course I like biking, but I can't bike during the winter so the gym allows me a stationary bike.

My eating needs to change, I will just need to learn what to actually eat so I am not hitting my head against a wall. I just don't get what is in food and what is needed to lose weight. I do eat salads regularly, rather big ones, but it's my pasta preference that gets me, because it is the only thing to eat in the house.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Thread too fast for slow Anassi.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I figured that out too, actually. After debating it with my mate over skype.

She might be an Alicorn, but she doesn't get super-enhanced intelligence or anything (not more than what she already has). She still needs to travel the world and learn about friendship and stuff. She might be an Alicorn, but that just means she'll be treated with respect around the world. It's not like ponies are "OHHOLY GOD SHES AND ALICORN ZOMFGAMAGAWD!". They are usually pretty chill around them, the only ones getting increased respect is the Princess', because they control night and day and are considered gods.

I think the show will be pretty unchanged. She already has a lot of respect since she is Celestia's pupil. Now it's just visible

I'll continue putting the spoilish stuff in spoiler tags, then :3

If not for lurkers, then for you
    basically..It's like when Goku became a Super Saiyan. Everyone else became completely irrelevant to any presented problems. I just worry that's what's going to happen with the others. If the change is purely cosmetic, it would have no meaning. I don't think it's just a different look.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    yup
    I am definitely not linking the video here again, someone else would have to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Mhmm. Oh I understand, I'm a hungry guy myself, and not much of a cook. thankfully, i still get the leisure of being a teenager. x.x
    I started gaining weight in high school when I started to go outside less and needed to take care of my mother more.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    yeah, but I just can't see how they want to continue the show after that, tbh.
    We shall see how they continue things.

What

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    I know the feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I am definitely not linking the video here again, someone else would have to do it.

I started gaining weight in high school when I started to go outside less and needed to take care of my mother more.

We shall see how they continue things.
    Mhmm. Yeah, same, minus the mother taking care of thing. After two good friends of mine moved away, i've literally had no motivation to go outside since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Try harder filly!
    [video=youtube;gnPVtM2v89I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnPVtM2v89I[/vgfideo]
    This. I can get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    basically..It's like when Goku became a Super Saiyan. Everyone else became completely irrelevant to any presented problems. I just worry that's what's going to happen with the others. If the change is purely cosmetic, it would have no meaning. I don't think it's just a different look.
    To be fair everyone was basically irrelevant even before Goku became a Super Saiyan, just look at the Saiyan Saga and see how much they mattered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrike View Post
    i am definitely not linking the video here again, someone else would have to do it.
    =(

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I know the feeling.
    Are you in need of company?
    This. I can get this.
    Great, you should

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Mhmm. Yeah, same, minus the mother taking care of thing. After two good friends of mine moved away, i've literally had no motivation to go outside since.
    Was basically how it happened with me, plus gym wasn't really about moving around in high school, it became incredibly boring and much less entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    I know the feeling.
    Let's make a support group.

Try harder filly!
    Too old :/

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    But Godot wasn't even good
    He's got an interesting getup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you in need of company?

Great, you should
    Why are you so awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    =(
    Don't you dare. I can re-link it to you if you actually don't remember, but if you do have it don't link it, the internet will burst into flames.