Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Enies Lobby Usopp ;__;

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 09:28 PM ----------

Man, fuck the electric gym...
    VOLT SWITCH GO
    I didn't pussy out and use a ground type though.
    Lucario, sword dance, bone toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    My riolu still hasn't evolved. Oh well. In due time i'm sure.
    Should happen around 22-24, assuming you don't let him faint like a hundred times or give him bitter medicine.

Oh, daytime only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    This picture I found doesn't capture the essence of Julio Martinez, I'm sorry. I can't share it.
    Frey is saddened

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Should happen around 22-24, assuming you don't let him faint like a hundred times or give him bitter medicine.
    Yes...YESSSSSS! FAINT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!! Faint again! AHAHAHAHAH!

Oh, daytime only.
    He's fainted like 4 times by now Q.Q Oh well.

question
    why the hell are the gym leaders in black 2 a LOT harder than those in fire red? ._.
    They bumped up the difficulty of some of the gym leaders in Gen 5, it was pleasantly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Enies Lobby Usopp ;__;
    I think a lot of what that was supposed to be was Usopp helping after he had quit the crew. He played more of a background type of character there, but his help was at critical moments which helped them win. Getting the giants, shooting down the flag (which is a major reason he got his bounty), stopping Spandam take Robin farther, and also stopping Marines from getting to her.

Man, fuck the electric gym...
    VOLT SWITCH GO
    I didn't pussy out and use a ground type though.
    I didn't use ground either during B/W, I just used Snivy and Roggenrola.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Well, they saved it with the Cell Saga by forcing it back to Gohan like it was always meant to be from the beginning. That's also why I was glad that Kai ended with the Cell Saga. It really is the perfect ending, as awesome as some of the stuff from the Buu Saga is. Everything came full circle with all the characters.
    I wouldn't have minded the Buu Saga in Kai, but that is because I don't hate it completely like a lot of others.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    and then 'poof!' wings and the whole concept of alicorns becomes completely irrelevant
    I actually think something like this will happen. I don't think Celestia and Luna controls who rises to power and becomes an Alicorn. Like a cutie mark, it's something you unlock, something maybe one-in-a-million can achieve. [I]Can[/I] achieve. If they find themselves, and their true destiny, and unlock it.

If I were to give a guess, Celestia saw what she could become and trained her to be the best she could be. Maybe so she could unlock it, maybe so she wouldn't fall into the wrong hooves.

lol so many typo's

My riolu still hasn't evolved. Oh well. In due time i'm sure.
    Yeah I might have maybe "cheated" and gotten a lvl 2 Lucario with all amazing attacks. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    They bumped up the difficulty of some of the gym leaders in Gen 5, it was pleasantly surprising.

I think a lot of what that was supposed to be was Usopp helping after he had quit the crew. He played more of a background type of character there, but his help was at critical moments which helped them win. Getting the giants, shooting down the flag (which is a major reason he got his bounty), stopping Spandam take Robin farther, and also stopping Marines from getting to her.

I didn't use ground either during B/W, I just used Snivy and Roggenrola.

I wouldn't have minded the Buu Saga in Kai, but that is because I don't hate it completely like a lot of others.
    It's bloody crazy. XD I have to grind like some shit just to even stand a chance vs a gym leader. I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate it completely either, but story development wise that shit is bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Yeah I might have maybe "cheated" and gotten a lvl 2 Lucario with all amazing attacks. :3
    Oh shush. I don't like cheating. it's boring.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Tell me more.

Breeding moves? Stacking happiness at level 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Lucario, sword dance, bone toss.
    Swaps to Blitzel on swords dance, flame charge.

It's bloody crazy. XD I have to grind like some shit just to even stand a chance vs a gym leader. I like it.
    And the random double battles help that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I don't hate it completely either, but story development wise that shit is bananas.
    I think Kai would have helped it where a lot of the saga would have been cut out so it would have been a lot more bearable.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    I dressed up as my Mexican persona Julio Martinez on Halloween, complete with a huge sombrero

I'm sure I have a picture somewhere
    I require this picture.

I think Kai would have helped it where a lot of the saga would have been cut out so it would have been a lot more bearable.
    Those seem like a lot of fun. I've already been in a couple. good fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those seem like a lot of fun. I've already been in a couple. good fun.
    I don't. They don't even give you the option of choosing which pokemon you use, it just ends up being the top two in your list. Then, you don't get much XP because it splits between the two.

The VS. Seeker was a good idea for Fire Red/Leaf Green, but overall the games are still way too grindy, especially if you want to pick up a new pokemon later on. And by later on, I mean like after three gyms or so.

Deleted
    The xp from the random double battles is so horrible I just run from them. Waste of time.

Tell me more.

Breeding moves? Stacking happiness at level 1?
    Breeding, TMs, vitamins for happiness.

I didn't do it though, I got it in a trade hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't. They don't even give you the option of choosing which pokemon you use, it just ends up being the top two in your list. Then, you don't get much XP because it splits between the two.

The VS. Seeker was a good idea for Fire Red/Leaf Green, but overall the games are still way too grindy, especially if you want to pick up a new pokemon later on. And by later on, I mean like after three gyms or so.
    Ehh I don't care. I'm still gonna enjoy the game despite the grind. I've always enjoyed pokemon anyways :P