Thread: Arcane help

Arcane help

I switched to arcane after the fire nerfs so im still pretty new to it. I was wondering which i should be, mastery or haste. I cant post my armory link but if you search on the US armory for Frósbty (alt code for the ó is alt 0243). if thats too much my stats are 61.60% mastery 15.01% hit, 13.32% haste, 13.53% crit, 29,160 Spell Power. thanks.

Deleted
    Hi,

There's almost one post per day in which someone asks if mastery or haste is better. Please use the search button, it'll take a few seconds to find your answer .

I find that Mastery performs better on dummys but in a raid setting where there are other contributing factors to your dps, such as mobility, Haste really shines. I just cant get used to all those slow ass AB casts.
    Last edited by sinmarshall; 2013-01-26 at 07:55 PM.

Mastery > Haste. Go haste if you suck otherwise go mastery. Haste is for those who cant plan ahead.

That is all

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by Swizzle; 2013-01-30 at 09:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharmakeia View Post
    Mastery > Haste. Go haste if you suck otherwise go mastery. Haste is for those who cant plan ahead.

That is all
    Not true. The difference isnt noticeable unless on AoE fights "if" you use barrage. Stop saying total nonsense please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery pulls ahead at higher gear levels, I'd say the closer you get to 500 Item level, the more Mastery becomes mandatory to stack.