Why Do My Chrome Close, Minimize and Maximize Look Like This?

Hello, I'm having a slight issue with Chrome:

I run Windows 7 in classic mode and up until last weekend my buttons never looked like the one pictured in the photo above. I have tried to uninstall any Chrome skins I may have had running and have re-installed Chrome once but this still appears. It seems the only way I can get it to disappear is only if I use the Aero theme but I don't like using it at all. Is there any work around for this? I was trying to google it but couldn't figure out how to word it properly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    Hello, I'm having a slight issue with Chrome:

I run Windows 7 in classic mode and up until last weekend my buttons never looked like the one pictured in the photo above. I have tried to uninstall any Chrome skins I may have had running and have re-installed Chrome once but this still appears. It seems the only way I can get it to disappear is only if I use the Aero theme but I don't like using it at all. Is there any work around for this? I was trying to google it but couldn't figure out how to word it properly
    Is the Chrome version a Beta/Dev? If so you can try the release version. I noticed the same thing on my old laptop running classic, I just ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    youre not the only one with that issue.. i noticed it a couple days ago but just on my computer and not my girlfriends with win 7. i havent changed any settings with win so im thinking its a bug in chrome.

edit...
    Version 25.0.1364.45 beta-m

Well apparently its an issue with the newest beta and is going to be fixed in the next release. After googling my version number I found a thread on it.

Deleted
    Yep that joy of being a "Beta tester" =p

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Yep that joy of being a "Beta tester" =p
    Yeah tell me about it lol, I didn't even realize I had the beta version of Chrome installed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't all of Google's software permanently in beta or have they stopped doing that now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Isn't all of Google's software permanently in beta or have they stopped doing that now?
    No they have release, beta and dev.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    No they have release, beta and dev.
    Don't forget Canary ; -D (although it does run separately to your main Chrome install).