Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    We are talking about battle proves, not naivety.
    I was not talking about battle prowess alone when I said Lothar. When it comes to combat,Varian will crush orcs anyway.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Orcs are supposed to be 10x stronger than a Human.

you mean real live humans: yes
    WoW Humans: yes, but that doesn't mean WoW humans are weaklings, just look at knights and footmans they are no pushovers...

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Orgrim Doomhamer says hi.
    turaylon says hi too and the alliance wins the second war

Deleted
    pfft Varian doesn't even talent into Second Wind
    Back to topic: Broxigar as some others have stated imo

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Varian will crush Brox.
    Hahaha, i mean every alliance lover has had to agree Brox was the best warrior of all time. Don't kid your self.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    enjoying the harem in Den of Mortal Delights
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Hahaha, i mean every alliance lover has had to agree Brox was the best warrior of all time. Don't kid your self.
    just because he had an overly overpowered weapon?

Yeah even I'll admit it goes Broxigar > Varian > almost every orc veteran > Admiral Taylor > Nazgrim > Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by JDarkslayerx View Post
    You keep saying the weapon was overpowered like lore characters run off of stats like us players. It was a wooden axe that was just really sharp and durable. It didn't have a million stamina on it that kept him alive while he fought the legion and Sargeras. Any other warrior wouldn't have been able to get close to Sargeras even if Broxigar couldn't would him with any other weapon.
    Last edited by Dybia; 2013-01-29 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Yeah even I'll admit it goes Broxigar > Varian > almost every orc veteran > Admiral Taylor > Nazgrim > Garrosh
    Why is Garrosh last on your list? He's a pretty freakin badass fighter. He dueled several times with Varian and it's clear they are pretty much at the same level.

Im so tired of this, he didn't always have that weapon.
    Brox was a veteran of the First, Second, and Third Wars — well-known among his people for his heroic actions in helping to hold a vital mountain pass against hordes of demons during the Third War. Of all of his comrades, Brox was the only one left alive when orcish reinforcements finally arrived on the battlefield. Though he was greatly honored by his people, Brox never forgave himself for his "cowardice" in surviving while all of his comrades died a noble, glorious death.

The only one left standing, a true beast.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why is Garrosh last on your list? He's a pretty freakin badass fighter. He dueled several times with Varian and it's clear they are pretty much at the same level.
    Garrosh has 0 wins on his record. Their last fight they looked even when they were fighting in a naval battle where the alliance was breaking a blockade after Garrosh sicked a kraken on Varian's ship where he was thrown in the water in his plate armor.

Garrosh has 0 wins on his record. Their last fight they looked even when they were fighting in a naval battle where the alliance was breaking a blockade after Garrosh sicked a kraken on Varian's ship where he was thrown in the water in his plate armor.
    I had to double Check that you weren't Traask, but in all seriousness Garrosh is the Strongest Orc currently alive.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

I had to double Check that you weren't Traask, but in all seriousness Garrosh is the Strongest Orc currently alive.
    Well, for one, he does have 2 wins. One against Cairne (has an asterisk so probably not counted) and one against Anduin (a devastating defeat by the Prince!)

Yeah, Garrosh IS the strongest Orc, but that just shows how crappy the choices are. A lot of these "great" orc Warriors are dead, and some are old like Saurfang and Eitrigg... I suppose Malkorok can be a cool #2... In contrast, Alliance seems to have better, living warriors right now, like Varian, Genn and Muradin.

Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?

Like Wooootles said, the 'strongest orc alive' has a pretty pathetic win record. He beat Cairne because of poison, and even when the 14 year old human prince runs in the prince still wins in the end by stopping him from using the bell. Anduin is a priest, not a warrior and made it out alive. You could say it's because of Garrosh's incompetence, but does that make it better for him?
    No one can beat combination of child immortality and plot armor.

1) Duel with Cairne, which he DID win, the treacherous poison was applied to Cairne when his damn weapon got shattered. And fighting without a weapon is pretty difficult I guess. Point here goes to Garrosh, tho the poison didn't give him the full victory.
    2) Duel with Thrall, which was postponed, but he DID stand his ground agains one of the most powerfull characters in WoW, he was standing on even ground.
    3) Duels with Varian, same as above

You can say Varian has more in his "victims" book, I agree, but Blizzard wasn't nice enough to make a novel about Garrosh or anything like that, so he didn't really have a lot of chances. What can be said for sure is that he didn't lose anything. And thats something.

He IS a great fighter, he DOES fight, and he wields a BADASS weapon, capable of destroying Mannoroths spear and armor with one strike. Thats something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Sargeras can kill people from far at range if he really desired to do so. He totally underestimated (because Sargeras saw him as an interesting toy!) Broxigar with his special weapon, which is why he got wounded. If Sargeras really wanted it, broxigar would have been ash before he even got in range to hit Sargeras. Broxigar was fearless, but mostly a hero because of his weapon, not his skills.
    Do people just disregard everything Brox did before he got that axe?

And even with the axe, im pretty sure it didnt give him the skills to wield and fight with it, just made his hits harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar- Had a super weapon and wounded a titan, also survived the first, second, and third wars.

Varian- Was blessed by an ancient, has two super weapons.... yet to do anything that comes close to wounding a titan...

Brox wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    1) Duel with Cairne, which he DID win, the treacherous poison was applied to Cairne when his damn weapon got shattered. And fighting without a weapon is pretty difficult I guess. Point here goes to Garrosh, tho the poison didn't give him the full victory.
    2) Duel with Thrall, which was postponed, but he DID stand his ground agains one of the most powerfull characters in WoW, he was standing on even ground.
    3) Duels with Varian, same as above

You can say Varian has more in his "victims" book, I agree, but Blizzard wasn't nice enough to make a novel about Garrosh or anything like that, so he didn't really have a lot of chances. What can be said for sure is that he didn't lose anything. And thats something.

He IS a great fighter, he DOES fight, and he wields a BADASS weapon, capable of destroying Mannoroths spear and armor with one strike. Thats something.
    I can replace "standing his ground" with "losing slowly", as is the case vs Thrall and vs Varian @Ashenvale. Also, Quilboars, lol.

Anduin's plot armor aside, what great accomplishments and feats of strength and prowess should put Garrosh in the ranks of Azeroth's strongest Warriors? His moping in Garadar for nearly 30 years? His stupid strategies in Northrend that just consisted of 'just kill the alliance to win' to secure ports after his fortress was built in an isolated area their ships couldn't break the ice to get to? Ooh, how he picked up that orc that wasn't resisting and dropped him off a cliff? How he kicked that one orc Saurnok into a bonfire? Calling Sylvanas a bitch?

He survived the onslaught of thousands of demons. Either it was his courage and skills, or just the Axe?

Please, going by your logic, everyone out there is nothing without their weapon. But the fact that they are legends even without the weapons.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Uhhh I think you guys are all forgetting the greatest warrior of all time!

SWIFTY!

derp