Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Well mayeb not cancer, but it would be fun if you could get some STDs and turn your sim into a biological weapon. Drowning people in the pool got boring after a while :P
    Just remove all the doors in home and all baths/showers/toilets, then watch hilarity ensue.
    *Maniac laugh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    No, never >;(

He did?

Yes, to a bad 2hu
    Aww...
    Yeah a long time ago, back in ye olden days... like a week or so.
    Zefie is bad with names, he should change it to Bob.
    Bob is a good name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raminax View Post
    ...now kiss and make up?
    Who? You?
    I don't swing that way bro~

Deleted
    I never had a bone to pick with you. x.x

Deleted
    I don't even remember :s
    Not even for me?
    Bob Zefie did say it, but I'm too lazy to search lolol.
    Hmm, I'll think about it. But then again, you haven't even added me to friends, which is truly Outrageous
    Above sentence doesn't have value anymore, meep, here's a random filler sentence:
    Fabulous
    ---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 11:31 PM ----------

I never had a bone to pick with you. x.x
    You complimented my last sig, but you didn't compliment this one! We obviously are in a fight now, even if you don't know.
    [/sarcasm]
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-29 at 10:43 PM.

Deleted
    I would compliment if I actually had any idea who it was at first, but I'm guessing Kuroyukihime after stalking your anime list? xD

Edit: Noticed the white sarcasm just now D: Y u hard to read text

Deleted
    I would compliment if I actually had any idea who it was at first, but I'm guessing Kuroyukihime after stalking your anime list? xD

Edit: Noticed the white sarcasm just now D: Y u hard to read text
    Indeed it is my friend, indeed it is. It's the same with your avatar since I have no idea what it is.
    I do the whole white text stuff alot, it makes me a special snowflake, special snowflakes are bad good.

Deleted
    I never liked the whole idea of buy the champion and get the skin aswell, i prefer a bit of variety .

Deleted
    You're really glad you learnt how to strikeout, aren't you?

~
    OT: I'm really disappointed with the sales recently, is it just me, or has everybody else been a little bored with the stuff that's going up?
    You saw right through my clever ruse didn't you?!
    Oh right you read anime chat thread, durr.

The sales are just bad because I don't care about any of those champions, it's nice they have a nicely sized sale, but I just genuinely don't care lol.
    They should just release Steel Legion Garen/Lu Bu/Zhao Yun(Best character in Dynasty Warriors by far). Throwing money at the screen is futile :/

Deleted
    I feel awful for wanting to buy Jarvan and Xin Zhao purely because of those skins even if I never plan to play them. <_<

Deleted
    Same here, but I don't think there are any I want on sale at the moment either..

I'm looking forward to Steel Legion Lux Ezreal
    Fixed it for you

Deleted
    Wut. Sorcerer Lux is adorable... though I'll admit her stoned look in the splash art always bothers me. xP

Deleted
    Spellthief looked cool on the splash art, but the hood kind of looks crap in-game. But well, everything's subjective etc. etc.

Deleted
    Wut. Sorcerer Lux is adorable... though I'll admit her stoned look in the splash art always bothers me. xP

*Cough* Stoned you say? I'd say this is even worse. (Chinese base skin).
    I'd prefer it if they used this one for Sorcerer Lux, since the belly looks off in the first one.

Seriously this one looks fucking amazing. Y U NO PUT IT IN RIOT?

Edit: Mods change to links if they're too big, just wanted to show it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate sorceress lux (throw it into the ever-growing pile of skins I hate).
    Don't like it in-game, and the splash art looks bad(except the Chinese one, it looks good; still don't like the skin though).
    Imperial, Spell Thief and now Steel Legion would be the only ones I would consider getting.
    I can't buy a skin based on the splash art however ..
    Get out of here, this thread has no place for logic.

meh spellthief have good splash and good ingame so i think its the best one

her old origional was good too, idk why riot removed it

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I'm floating around 1200-1250 right now. I'll win two then lose two. It's like a wave. Quite annoying since I know I can break it, I just either get shit teams or have a bad game right at the 1250 mark.
    I'm the same except it's 1750-1800 rather than 1200-1250, win > lose > win > lose. God damn loops >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I was the same @1570. Couldn't get past it. Win one, get to 1570, lose one. Win one, lose one.

6 games this happened to me. Grgrgrgrgrgrg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514043404/leagueoflegends/images/thumb/e/ed/Lux_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg/640px-Lux_OriginalSkin_Ch.jpg[IMG]
    *Cough* Stoned you say? I'd say this is even worse. (Chinese base skin).
    I'd prefer it if they used this one for Sorcerer Lux, since the belly looks off in the first one.
    [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110514043637/leagueoflegends/images/thumb/4/48/Lux_SorceressSkin_Ch.jpg/640px-Lux_SorceressSkin_Ch.jpg[IMG]
    Seriously this one looks fucking amazing. Y U NO PUT IT IN RIOT?

Edit: Mods change to links if they're too big, just wanted to show it.
    you thumbnailed them or they just happened to be that size. Images aren't usually an issues unless you drop a bunch of really big ones or something. (though thumbnails ftw)

Deleted
    I feel awful for wanting to buy Jarvan and Xin Zhao purely because of those skins even if I never plan to play them. <_<
    I did that with Jarvan... I was going to do the same with Xin but I need runes right now and can't really afford spending IPs on champs. :<

EDIT: apparently patch is almost ready and might come tomorrow. Hopefully new skins will come with it?

LOOK AT ME CARING MORE ABOUT SKINS THAN BALANCE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    you thumbnailed them or they just happened to be that size. Images aren't usually an issues unless you drop a bunch of really big ones or something. (though thumbnails ftw)
    I actually went to the league wiki and clicked on the image name, it sent me to a page where u can choose the link to smaller versions of the huge splash, glad it worked out