Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    Are you serious, if your going to use a line from warcraft 3 make sure its not the same one where Archimonde admits Thrall hurt him.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 07:32 PM ----------

I'll also make sure you also have everything correct, Everything was right up to the point where you say what Garrosh did to Cairne he shattered his weapon into pieces so my bet was the battle was anyone game at that point. Cairne had less injuries but a very reduced reach now that his weapon was shattered, but Garrosh had injuries but his weapon would give him a good reach.
    Just because Archimonde was surprised that Thrall could do damage to him doesn't mean it was something significant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Warriors are like Shocktroopers. Imagine a massive, screaming, rage-fueled, warrior in heavy and magically reinforced armor charging straight at you.
    Yeah, but what's stopping a mage from putting on plate armor himself and learning how to swing a sword and becoming a battle mage? There's also pallies and dks. I guess they can't be as massed produced as fast as a warriors can, which is why there's still footman and knights and shit. Though really, unless they're mountain kings that can turn into stone and shit, warriors don't really have an advantage over other classes lorewise.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-01-30 at 04:07 AM.

He is, when they write him that way. If they want him to solo Sargeras, he'll solo Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Yeah, but what's stopping a mage from putting on plate armor himself and learning how to swing a sword and becoming a battle mage? There's also pallies and dks. I guess they can't be as massed produced as fast as a warriors can, which is why there's still footman and knights and shit. Though really, unless they're mountain kings that can turn into stone and shit, warriors don't really have an advantage over other classes lorewise.
    Well npc wise there are battle mages, and with pallies and DKs it's kind of a case of "Don't think, feel." Pallies connect with the light that way, and DKs focus rage and malice through their runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'll correct you there. In the fight, it was showing Cairne was the experienced warrior. Infact Golden make it very clear Cairne was winning, and all Garrosh got was one small cut on cairnes chest, which is what instantly poisoned him and allowed Garrosh an opening to bury gorehowl in cairnes chest.... OH GOD, I want siege NOW to bloody kill that walking turd!
    And I correct you there: although Cairne was winning most of the duel, Garrosh managed to destroy his weapon and wound him with one, desperate yet powerfull, blow. I repeat - at that very moment, Cairne was unarmed AND minorly wounded. And this was also the end of the fight, since the poison started doing the work for Garrosh.

If, during a weapon combat, one of combatants gets disarmed, I'd say the other one is pretty much winning. I hope you agree with me here.

And by the way - Garrosh wouldn't let Cairne live, this was a duel to the death, and if there was ever a character that liked that concept, it would be mother friggin Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we seem to argue about the Garrosh vs Cairne duel I could add my view on the whole..
    It was kinda an even match with a slight Cairne being the better but Garrosh is young and has a more effective weapon. I think garrosh would've ended victorious anyways if his weapon was not blessed by poison. Garrosh did break Cairnes weapon of choice and make a serious wound on him.

I think Varok would win. just because varriyan is inexperienced, and besides infinite stamina he doesnt have the experience needed.