Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Taurens : shouldn't they hate the goblins ?

Hey

Taurens are known to take care of the environment, as much as the Night Elves, and they are also known for worshipping it.
    The goblins entered in the Horde on Cataclysm : they don't care about the environment, it results in mass pollution, they drill several dirty & leaking petrol wells which destroy the environment and especially the surface earth which become impregnated and soiled by the petrol.
    Why didn't they say anything about that ?

Also, taurens seems to be passive in the hord, they have absolutely no influence on the rest of the hord, despite being one of the first race to join it ...

They're in the same boat as Draenei at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they do, but they're just too damn passive. You'd think with the introduction of goblin shamans they'd hire gob shamans to be "enviromentalists" that clean up waste. And Garry doesn't give a shit, so they can do what they want as long as he doesn't care.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-01-30 at 04:12 AM.

Orcs saved the Tauren from centaurs once, so the Tauren will basically put up with anything which goes against their ideals for the rest of eternity.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either. For giant bulls, they don't have very big...
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Orcs saved the Tauren from centaurs once, so the Tauren will basically put up with anything which goes against their ideals for the rest of eternity.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either. For giant bulls, they don't have very big...
    Tauren are pacifists at heart. Don't make that sound like a bad thing, they'd rather try and work out a solution than bash heads in. Obviously this will become a big issue when removing Garrosh and dealing with the Orcs. Other than honouring their debt to Thrall, Tauren really have nothing in common with Orcs and are a far better fit in the Alliance.

I'm sure they do, but they're just too damn passive. You'd think with the introduction of goblin shamans they'd hire gob shamans to be "enviromentalists" that clean up waste. And Garry doesn't give a shit, so they can do what they want as long as he doesn't care.
    Goblins destroy Durotars watershed with their pollution, it's okay, the Orcish solution is to invade their neighbours and try to steal their land and its water.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Tauren are pacifists at heart. Don't make that sound like a bad thing, they'd rather try and work out a solution than bash heads in. Obviously this will become a big issue when removing Garrosh and dealing with the Orcs. Other than honouring their debt to Thrall, Tauren really have nothing in common with Orcs and are a far better fit in the Alliance.
    You know except for the fact that the Alliance is near identical to the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Not even in the slightest, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Not even in the slightest, actually.
    Oh so you believe that since they look different their actions can't be the same?

Oh so you believe that since they look different their actions can't be the same?
    The -reasons- behind those actions aren't the same, which is the important part.

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Hey

Taurens are known to take care of the environment, as much as the Night Elves, and they are also known for worshipping it.
    The goblins entered in the Horde on Cataclysm : they don't care about the environment, it results in mass pollution, they drill several dirty & leaking petrol wells which destroy the environment and especially the surface earth which become impregnated and soiled by the petrol.
    Why didn't they say anything about that ?

Also, taurens seems to be passive in the hord, they have absolutely no influence on the rest of the hord, despite being one of the first race to join it ...
    1. Basically they don't like it but they put up with it because the goblins have other benefits, recall that Gazlowe gave Baine a HUGE loan to help him retake Thunderbluff from Magatha.

2. Tauren are passive in General? Did you read Baine's short story? It's terrible, he gives water to quillboar actively murdering his people.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    they should also hate the forsaken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    they should also hate the forsaken
    They pity them more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    The -reasons- behind those actions aren't the same, which is the important part.
    You're right I'm sure the Tauren would get behind the Alliance and it choosing to use children as slaves in order get a foothold on an uncharted land. Stop pretending that your faction is so squeaky clean. Granted the Horde isn't any better but to assume that the Alliance is peaceful is just being ignorant of any lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    They pity them more than anything.
    that was back when the forsaken could be pitied

now they are monsters and basically just the scourge..... BURN THEM ALL

Deleted
    Ever since WC3 and trough out WoW, the orcs have always seemed to be the good guys (Talking about Azeroth Orcs not Outland orcs)!
    Humans were portrayed more of tyranny and fear!

You're right I'm sure the Tauren would get behind the Alliance and it choosing to use children as slaves in order get a foothold on an uncharted land. Stop pretending that your faction is so squeaky clean. Granted the Horde isn't any better but to assume that the Alliance is peaceful is just being ignorant of any lore.
    yeah im sure the tauren are much more comfortable with the guys summoning demons and using children as hostages

10+ Year Old Account
    Before we start arguing about the pandaria thing, both leaders were under the influence of sha... so it's kind of an "old gods did it" situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    yeah im sure the tauren are much more comfortable with the guys summoning demons and using children as hostages
    Did I say they were? I've never said that the Horde is peaceful but to assume that the Alliance is any better than them is turning a blind eye to any of the events post WC2. And at what point does the Horde use children as hostages?

If wow lore didn't have to connect with in game mechanics I'm sure the Tuaren would of left the horde long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Before we start arguing about the pandaria thing, both leaders were under the influence of sha... so it's kind of an "old gods did it" situation.
    The Sha just magnify's what emotions are already there, they were capable of doing it regardless. To also assume that in the very short time that they had landed that Sha corruption caused all the issues in the Jade Forest is stretching it.
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-01-30 at 05:13 AM.

They hate people who add a 's' to the plural of tauren more.