does feral druid uses ravage as a rotation for doc?

I'm curious if any feral druids out there will go prowl>ravage>rip>shred>rip (5cp) as a opener or no for a DoC spec.

You can as a slight damage increase start with ravage from prowl. There are some issues with it however.
    To successfully pull off a prowl ravage at start of fight you need to:
    1)Hard cast HT to gain DoC
    2)savage roar
    3)prowl then move to behind boss
    4)/use potion/cast ravage
    5)rake

The trick is in working with your tank so you pull at the exact same time. If you pull before him you take a melee to the face and maybe die, maybe screw up rest of raids prepot. If your too late then your prepot is wasted as you were already in combat. This requires learning minimum boss aggro ranges so you can be as close as possible as well. If there is no one else to provide weakened armor debuff you will have to do it right after your ravage as well. Oh and dancing steel tends to proc off your precast healing touch so the sooner after you have cast that to pull the better.

All this being said lets compare the gain assuming you can pull this off. These are some loose numbers I got from training dummy, no buffs.

Ravage hit for 85,000 crit so ~42,000 non crit (~80% crit strike chance)
    Shred hit for 60,000 crit, 30,000 non crit.

Essentially the rotation your suggesting is swapping a shred for a ravage. Ravage costing 5 extra energy and doing roughly 30% more damage, and of course that damage will scale even better with the 30% and 25% buffs applied, as well as cp generation.

Basically it is a dps increase but most ferals do not employ it, the amount of co-ordination it needs is moderately selfish to put your raid through for a minor damage increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightheart789 View Post
    To successfully pull off a prowl ravage at start of fight you need to:
    1)Hard cast HT to gain DoC
    2)savage roar
    3)prowl then move to behind boss
    4)/use potion/cast ravage
    5)rake
    It should look like this, rather:
    1) Hard cast HT to gain DoC
    2) Savage Roar
    3) Potion BEFORE Prowl
    4) Leap in and Ravage
    5) Normal rotation

Using the potion after stealthing breaks the stealth, defeating the entire purpose in the process.
    And as for prowling behind the boss rather than leaping in; there's no reason whatsoever to choose Feline Swiftness over leap as you're already one of, if not the, fastest-moving classes/specs there is. Only fight where I'd imagine FS coming out on-top would be Will of the Emperor as you should be stuck on either boss.

Might as well add that it's not hard to pull off either as any remotely good guild would use a pull timer and not just charge in.
    My guild, for instance, use a 10 second pull timer which makes it VERY easy to time Roar, Potion and Prowl.
    Just don't leap in just as the timer finishes but rather wait a second or two unless you're hell-bent on killing yourself.

However, as lightheart said, the increase is rather minor but an increase nonetheless so you should always go for it tbh.

Deleted
    You lose uptime on your potion... which makes it a questionable dps increase.

Deleted
    I've tried this but Potion breaks Stealth and i generally fucked it up (lol)