Question Crysis 3 Open Beta US only or International?

So I was looking at the Crysis 3 Open beta page located at http://www.crysis.com/us/crysis-3/beta

I scrolled to the bottom where it said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytek
    *CRYSIS 3 BETA TRIAL STARTS JANUARY 29, 2013 AND ENDS FEBRUARY 12, 2013. SEE WWW.ORIGIN.COM FOR UPDATES. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES. YOU MUST BE 18+ TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BETA TRIAL. BETA TRIAL PARTICIPATION REQUIRES AN ORIGIN ACCOUNT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE BETA AGREEMENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
    I underlined the part that confuses me. Does it mean that only people from the US can participate in Beta or am I reading it wrong? Wouldn't really matter that much since you can just use VPN to US and that solves that issue. :/

Deleted
    If you go to the UK page it shows the beta information and still says the part about the United States, but is definitely the UK site. At a guess I'd say that if you can pre-order it, you can probably play the beta. There's no mention of region restrictions on either of the beta FAQs, https://help.ea.com/article/crysis-3...a-gameplay-faq or https://help.ea.com/article/crysis-3-open-beta-faq just that only English localisation will be available.

We'll find out tomorrow for sure.

Deleted
    I can play it, if you're having fps problems FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN OFF V-SYNC
    It was going 30 and under before I disabled it, running fine on high with med shadows on a 560ti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I can play it, if you're having fps problems FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TURN OFF V-SYNC
    It was going 30 and under before I disabled it, running fine on high with med shadows on a 560ti.
    :X at VSync on in a multiplayer FPS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    :X at VSync on in a multiplayer FPS
    If the game is well optimised and runs well on a high end graphics card why would you find that strange. I've achieved 200+ Frames per second on a multiplayer first person shooter before, when my monitor can only handle 60 - most people these days who play new release first person shooters have graphics cards that can output at far more than their monitors can handle, meaning VSync is on for the vast majority of games. To the point where newer GPUs have internal vsync that turns it on automatically based on the frames anyway.

If vsync is causing a game to dip under 30 on a 60hz monitor then it's buggy and not working correctly.... there's nothing strange about having vsync on in a multiplayer fps.

Also... this conversation with 2 different meanings for the acronym FPS is awkward

I don't think it's available for PS3 in EU yet, but it will be "soon". Other than that it's available for everyone on the other platforms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If the game is well optimised and runs well on a high end graphics card why would you find that strange. I've achieved 200+ Frames per second on a multiplayer first person shooter before, when my monitor can only handle 60 - most people these days who play new release first person shooters have graphics cards that can output at far more than their monitors can handle, meaning VSync is on for the vast majority of games. To the point where newer GPUs have internal vsync that turns it on automatically based on the frames anyway.

If vsync is causing a game to dip under 30 on a 60hz monitor then it's buggy and not working correctly.... There's nothing strange about having sync on in a multiplayer fps.

Also... this conversation with 2 different meanings for the acronym FPS is awkward
    My :X was more down to how a lot of games that come out nowadays have mouse latency/lag when VSync is enabled (not all but a lot of AAA shooters do).

So by default I don't turn it on.