10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly sure how you get to "Tits n ass" from someone like Vi. Or Diana. Or Fiora. Nami's debatable - I don't think she is, but can understand why others do.

I could easily keep this up though, next 4 champions is a 50/50 split as well, with Shyvana/Riven and Sejuani/Ahri.

People need to stop saying Riot released nothing but tits n ass when it is blatantly false. Annie remake had people up the same "zomg, she's gonna be a pervy teen now". They even removed her panties. And not in the way you'd expect from a sex-driven company.

It's sheer non-sense and I am getting fed up of people repeating it like a mantra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I'm not exactly sure how you get to "Tits n ass" from someone like Vi. Or Diana. Or Fiora. Nami's debatable - I don't think she is, but can understand why others do.

I could easily keep this up though, next 4 champions is a 50/50 split as well, with Shyvana/Riven and Sejuani/Ahri.

People need to stop saying Riot released nothing but tits n ass when it is blatantly false. Annie remake had people up the same "zomg, she's gonna be a pervy teen now". They even removed her panties. And not in the way you'd expect from a sex-driven company.

It's sheer non-sense and I am getting fed up of people repeating it like a mantra.
    The problem comes with the fact the high majority of the female characters in this game are flashing their tits in our faces. This is absolutely awesome when you're a prepubescent male, but not so awesome when you're an adult. It starts with becoming stale and of bad taste.

I think this is the reason why people don't like the idea that the few non-sexualized characters receive the same treatment. Karma is one of them.

EDIT: I actually went to check how many non-sexualized females there were and I found it hilarious how the few ones that aren't have at least one skin which changes that. W2G Riot.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-30 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    A red just released this statement regarding potential Sejuani changes. Kinda iffy on the "detonation slowing instead of stunning part", that'd make it like a ghetto Leona ult.
    I actually like the fact that they're testing it.

And it does sound pretty good, given the slow is worthwhile, ofcourse. And as he said, it'd allow them to make the rest of her kit more powerful so she won't become nothing but a "one-trick"-pony with her ultimate.

/interested!

Deleted
    That bullshit needs to stop. It's getting really old and it's really dumb.

Out of the last 8 released female champions (Vi, Nami, Elise, Syndra, Diana, Zyra, Lulu, Fiora) it's clearly nothing but tits-n-ass, right?

People are reaching for no reason at all and it's beyond silly.
    Syndra had slightly exposed tits, which isn't even that bad.
    I don't see how Vi is "oversexualized"...
    Nami has an exposed chest, but what do people expect? She's a fucking mermaid, nobody complained about Slithice in DotA.
    Elise... I have to agree with that one, she should be more flat-chested to fit her model, since a shapeshifter should be agile and stuff.
    Diana looks perfect, except her hair, I fucking hate that hair. (Except Dark Valkyrie which is why I bought it lol)
    Zyra... well she's a plant so what do people expect? A plant wrapped in clothes? Get it together guys, lol.
    Lulu is the most oversexualized champion ever, I mean seriously do you see her riding that stick when casting whimsy? Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan. [/sarcasm]
    I feel like Fiora is fine, her movements are that of a fencer, and fencers are supposed to be agile and she has the model to back it up.

I really don't get why people are complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go down the list more. Feel free to try and persuade me, but your quest will be futile. Before I posted my previous response, I went back to early 2011. It does not change. Unless you have the hots for librarians with glasses in which case I suppose Vayne might tickle your pickle.

Also, mr Stylus left the following:

We are NOT making her a stripper or ANYTHING CLOSE. I have made EXTRA SURE that visual rework efforts steered away from this trend. We are retaining classy and elegant.

Deleted
    There's a TON of champion who're well-covered up. People are nitpicking pointless things; literally making mountains out of rocks (I forgot the saying, okay?!).

I'm Duiliath on this one.

And really, another Darius skin? What about my Trundle, Riot? Sadface.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post
    There's a TON of champion who're well-covered up. People are nitpicking pointless things; literally making mountains out of rocks (I forgot the saying, okay?!).

Mountains out of molehills is what you're looking for :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Mountains out of molehills is what you're looking for :P
    I knew it! Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackroo View Post

He's on The Listtm. He's getting a make-over and hopefully they're patching up his gameplay as well.

I love how "oversexualized female champion" = "omg there's tits there get them away".

I will say that there are unnecessary large badonkers on some champions like Elise, but for others? Come on, boobies are part of a woman. They're there. You can't just tuck them up and hide them because you want to make the game seem like the most gallant knight-story ever.

---

By the way, this needs to be a thing.

Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-01-30 at 11:51 AM.

Norse King Darius is already out on SkinSpotlight on Youtube, it's nothing all to great tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    EDIT: I actually went to check how many non-sexualized females there were and I found it hilarious how the few ones that aren't have at least one skin which changes that. W2G Riot.
    Omg! Riot so mean! For those oversexualised champions they release skins without TnA. Just look at that Deathbloom Elise! No tits to be found! Or how Koi Nami is fully covered! You don't even see Syndra's tits in her other splash! For Miss Fortune they ruined her for two splashes! Mafia and Secret Agent both are way too covered! Wicked LeBlanc is horrible! What about dem Midnight and Dynasty Ahri skins!? Atrocious!

---

See how that works?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I love how "oversexualized female champion" = "omg there's tits there get them away".
    And I'm not sure why people believe that covered up means that they aren't oversexualized...

In the end it doesn't matter... it's common in videogames and Riot is smart in doing this considering who this game mostly caters to. I just find it of poor taste and it kinda enforces the stereotype that videogamers are all horny, basement-dwellers nerds.

Slightly on topic: a friend of mind gifted me FF13 and I was actually surprised there about how the girls didn't have huge knockers even though one of them had a more revealing attire; it was refreshing. It kinda shows how you don't need to make a girl in a game a sex bomb for her to be interesting (too bad the game in general kinda sucks).

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Norse King Darius is already out on SkinSpotlight on Youtube, it's nothing all to great tbh.
    SSH I LIKE IT!

Omg! Riot so mean! For those oversexualised champions they release skins without TnA. Just look at that Deathbloom Elise! No tits to be found! Or how Koi Nami is fully covered! You don't even see Syndra's tits in her other splash! For Miss Fortune they ruined her for two splashes! Mafia and Secret Agent both are way too covered! Wicked LeBlanc is horrible! What about dem Midnight and Dynasty Ahri skins!? Atrocious!

---

See how that works?
    So aggressive.

The problem here is that it doesn't work the other way around, because there is no problem when a woman isn't oversexualized, but there is indeed a problem when a girl is showing basically everything, given a name and then labeled a champion.
    Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-30 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of knockers... do you know who has the biggest boobs in all of LoL?

I'll give you a hint, it's neither Miss Fortune or Sona.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wholeheartedly agree with Duilliath about this subject. I mean, if you really want to see oversexualized females, why dont you go play Tera and pick any of the races (except for Elin, because personally I don't see them as sexualized in anyway). I don't think many of the females or their skins come even close to that. And also, I don't think a lot of female champions have huge boobs, but maybe that's me not knowing what average size looks like due to me being..tiny. ;-;

Deleted
    On the topic of knockers... do you know who has the biggest boobs in all of LoL?

The only other contender could be Nidalee o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    The only other contender could be Nidalee o_O
    Not even close.

Deleted

Gragas? HE'S THE ONLY OVERSEXUALIZED MALE IT'S OKAY!

Also, fun fact about Tera: did you know that the lolis had their whole costumes changed for the USA release because of how revealing and inappropriate they were? Mainwhile on forums everyone was whining how they couldn't see their vayjay and that whoever released it to us was THE WORST EVER!!!!

Last edited by mmoc9f36a84b59; 2013-01-30 at 12:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Gragas? HE'S THE ONLY OVERSEXUALIZED MALE IT'S OKAY!
    *Dingdingding!* We have a winner.

Sidenote, it's kind of entertaining how no one ever has a problem with how Pantheon is running around without pants, nor is Olaf (unless you count his Pentakill skin which shows his bare chest instead). Could continue this a bit more.

Quite simply: those who consider the majority of women in LoL (over)sexualised need to either go back to math class or take a look at some various Rap videos. (I was going to type something else, but I think this'll suffice.)

Deleted
    *Dingdingding!* We have a winner.

Sidenote, it's kind of entertaining how no one ever has a problem with how Pantheon is running around without pants, nor is Olaf (unless you count his Pentakill skin which shows his bare chest instead). Could continue this a bit more.

Quite simply: those who consider the majority of women in LoL (over)sexualised need to either go back to math class or take a look at some various Rap videos. (I was going to type something else, but I think this'll suffice.)
    Varus has no shirt, but it's k since he's purple.