Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Vaelorian, King of HoP <Alternate Reality> | Suggestion for Font: anything knightly looking
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orian/advanced
    Gear set: My Transmog set that is currently in the armory + my weapon isn't the mace but Quel'Serrar http://www.wowhead.com/item=18348/quelserrar -- as I have Quel'Serrar I will log out every evening with it in hand
    Helm visible: yes showing
    Your pose: I'd like to be casting a healing spell. Ingame my shield is then on my back and my sword sheathed.
    General colour scheme: golden/blueish glow
    Any extras: If possible, I'd like to be either in Stormwind or Elwynn Forest. (or in Elwynn Forest with Stormwind in the far distance?)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 - 1080
    Visible text: Vaelorian, King of HoP <Alternate Reality> | Suggestion for Font: anything knightly looking
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orian/advanced
    Gear set: My Transmog set that is currently in the armory + my weapon isn't the mace but Quel'Serrar http://www.wowhead.com/item=18348/quelserrar -- as I have Quel'Serrar I will log out every evening with it in hand
    Helm visible: Yes showing
    Your pose: Can I be mounted on my Ardent Charger? I don't know the exact word for it... but could my mount then be having his front legs in the air? (standing on his hind legs) While me having my sword pointing forward as in ordering a charge.
    General colour scheme: golden/blueish glow
    Any extras: I'd like to have an army of Stormwind at my back (be they mounted or on foot) whilst charging Ice Crown

I'd like to add that I am very attached to my paladin and would never switch race or faction. The light guides my path ingame so to speak

I didn't know this feature existed on mmo-champion until just now. And regardless if I get picked up or not, I wanted to say that it is awesome that you guys are doing this.

Vaelorian

Edited for both requests: If anything is a bit too much - feel free to adjust. After just viewing your work on these forums, I can pretty much say that every piece here is awesome.
    Was PM'd with this request. I will have a look at this when I get a chance to see if I can do it.
    So for now, Claimed
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Furniture is taking longer than I expected to come, so it's done. It's larger than your monitor, but it's the correct ratio, so it will size just fine if you set it to stretch. I really liked the crossed arms idea, so I mixed the top from that animation with the bottom of the hover animation. Hope you like it.

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/mr2qtc.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/029/c/8/av3_by_findae-d5t6kzr.jpg[IMG]
    Just had to pop in to say I love this. So good. Also, what font(s) did you use?

Just thought I'd post up my queue, which I'll be getting through this weekend:
    NhcNipzlip (wallpaper), Tureni (wallpaper), Harzaka (wallpaper), Helai (signature), Sekushi (signature), and Joyful (signature).

If I've missed anyone (a PM request or one that I've claimed in-thread), send me a PM reminder, please. Had a hectic week, so not sure if I've missed any.

P.S. There's been a load of insanely gorgeous work as of late. Too many to name.. but some seriously stunning stuff. Keep up the awesome work, everyone! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Aw well thanks, that's nice of you to say! I did actually try it myself but I'm not able to get the whole "split" effect to work the way I want it to.
    Get it like you want it and then duplicate the layer, crop it in half and run a purple filter over half of it maybe?

I'd pick it up for you but you tend to cycle through character sigs very, very quickly so I'd rather not make something and have it wasted again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    non-mmo request:

Zarina, what fonts did you use for this? Love 'em (also adore your work)! Also: I love watching what you guys are making; you're all awesome. Amazing amount of creativity :-)

Signature Request (warlock):

Visible text: Visize
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Visize/advanced
    Gear set: tier 1 (can transmog into it at request)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Your Choice
    General colour scheme: Your Choice
    Any extras: I was thinking of something where my player is halfway through his metamorphosis transformation such that his demon form is surrounding him and about to take over; but anything would be great!

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Angmooren View Post
    Visible text: Angmooren. Paladin. <Shadows of the North>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/c...gmooren/simple
    Gear set: my transmog off the armory with if possible heavy copper longsword instead of that mace
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: defensive
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow white and ice blue light
    Any extra: a panoramic view of a defensive "shield wall" battle line as background or a nice view of a tranquil hilltop or mountain top background. Note can i get a waist up shot for the signature also feel free to make the signature "taller" but still rectangular. Thanks so much
    Rebump. Cant wait too see this made all the work here is amazing. Been a week or two but still very very excited.. Sorry for weird link. If you take out the spaces and parse the stuff in parantheses it works
    Last edited by Angmooren; 2013-01-30 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Edit--- Link now working!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Get it like you want it and then duplicate the layer, crop it in half and run a purple filter over half of it maybe?

I'd pick it up for you but you tend to cycle through character sigs very, very quickly so I'd rather not make something and have it wasted again.
    You say "wasted again" as if I've wasted something that has been made for me in the past. In the last year I believe I've had 2 signatures created for me, both of which have gotten at least 2-3 months of use. The only reason I have recently been changing them is because I just started making some of my own and wanted to see how they looked on posts. I also get use out of them in other places, such as my guild website forum. That's perfectly fine if you don't want to pick my request up, but please do not accuse me of "wasting" work that has been created for me in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    *rubs eyes*
    I didn't actually mean for that to sound as rude as it sounds when I re-read what I wrote earlier. I've just felt like absolute garbage for the past couple of days (think I might be coming down with the flu) and my patience is short. I'm sorry for how that statement came across. :P

Anyways, I think the way to get the half and half priest sig you're looking for is to make it in the white/gold color that you're looking for on the "light" side and then duplicate the layer and crop it so you only see half of it and either recolor that layer using Control+U to the purple shade you like or using a purple photo filter over it set to the intensity percentage that you like the best. I know Aryiana used to make some gorgeous sigs like that, maybe she can shed some light on her method for us?

No worries, I know some things can get across the wrong way on zee interwebz.

I'll play around with it more, I suppose :P I had been getting frustrated in my failed attempts to get it to work and figured someone here probably knows how to do it. I have this cool image of it in my head but I'm not sure I'm artistically inclined enough/not experienced with photoshop enough to get what I see in my head onto the canvas, so I figured I'd leave this one to the pros!

Howdy y'all! Poppin' in after a long break. I was gettin' tired of WoW and Sig making so I took a break. I'm just burned out on WoW atm and playing Diablo III again along with reading more books, cooking more and hanging out with family. Don't know if I'll come back to sigs or not. Enjoying the nice break.
    But, I wanted to say I LOVE the works comin' from y'all! Awesome stuff! Keep up the good work!

Also, I've noticed some spats about the sigs. Why not just use a sig rotation hosting site? I used one of them when I was on a Paintshop Pro site. I could plug several sigs in there and every time I refreshed or viewed a page the sig would change. That way I didn't have to constantly have to keep switching when I created a new sig that I liked. I never did it here because I rarely made sigs for myself and when I did I stuck with it for a long time because I was too busy making sigs for others.
    There are some that are free and others that charge. http://signavatar.com/ This one is free it says. I just googled and several came up. It's just an idea that way sig makers are not P.O'd and sig requesters can have several to rotate through. Then everybody is happy!

God I love technology. Thanks for the tip, Safhira, I will check it out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    non-mmo request:

Lovely work <3 so amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Just had to pop in to say I love this. So good. Also, what font(s) did you use?
    Hmm, let's see... I know the lower text is Arial, I'll have to look up the other two.

Ok, the "eadmaus" part is a font called Howard, and the D is Horst Roman Gothic. The second one you can get on Dafont. The first one you can get with a quick google. Fontyukle.net seems to have it, although I've never used that site.

And thank you everyone for the comments. <3

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Twitch Page (Blood death knight)

I would like to put in a request for Full Twitch layout(Video Player Banner Image, Header Image, Background Image)

Visible text: Nephau
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: wowhead.com/compare?items=90056:90051:90053:90049:90052:90054:90055:90050:52252:49623.0.3368.0.83141.8 3141.83141
    Gear set: Death Knight challenge mode gear with tabard and weapon on my link
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I'd like the give the artist freedom to do whatever they feel looks best. I haven't seen anything on here I haven't liked so no reason to hold artist back.
    But i'd like some dark with the colour of my spec (Blood)

I will be greatful for your help and i WILL have the designers name on my Twitch page.

---------- Post added 2013-01-30 at 07:44 PM ----------

.Orc Male - Death Knight - Blood - Challenge Mode Gear - Shadowmourne - Tabard of the Lightbringer.

I'm lookin for help with a guild banner/logo

Banner:
    Size: 1041w x 156h
    Visible text: Demise - US - contact me before going all willy nilly here, have some specifics I don't want to type out yet.
    Logo: We do not have a logo, feel free to make one
    General colour scheme: Blue, Black, Grey
    Specifics:

Some things about Demise that may aid in designing a Banner/logo.

We've been around since launch, a very resilient guild, have been through some rough times but always finish tiers relatively quick. We're mostly adults 20-40 years of age and can all appreciate the work that goes into being successful in the game. We are very tight knit with most of our people being around for more than a year, and in a lot of peoples cases 2+. Our GM is big in to analyzing every piece of information as possible and is always very thorough when going through logs.

We don't mind giving credit to you as the designer of the Banner/logo in public if that will help you at all.

As far as the creative process goes, I'd be leaving that up to you. I've toyed with the idea of making a logo before and couldn't ever really get something that I liked. A banner/logo that symbolizes strength, unity, and diversity would be ideal. Should look very professional.

Thanks in advance,
    -Vicious of Demise

9day re:request ^^

Project: Wallpaper

Ideas: I have 3 chars i mainly play on. Mostly highrated rbgs and arena. I would like to have all three chars on the layout (armory inc, pref the main maybe bit more spotlighted than the alts)
    I would love to have a dark and purple:ish style since they are my fav colours.

Chars:

Confess(main) SP, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Confess/simple .Only thing i would like to change is the wep i would love http://www.wowhead.com/item=32344

Cabrera Holy Pally, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cabrera/simple .Wep i would love http://www.wowhead.com/item=32500 as for shield i dont know. Something that fits i guess =)

Spellstealér FireMage, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A9r/simple .Just change belt to something that fits i guess.

I would love if my main "Confess" is in the middle since its my main.

Well thats all i had in mind. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Btw i make movies on www.warcraftmovies.com aswell and if youre up for more work i could need some more help.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=221041
    In the ending i thanked Zil for the effort on the movieposter with links to hes DeviantArt page etc etc.

Peace!

*edit, fixed the links
    Last edited by Dotyou; 2013-01-30 at 10:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys...if you're going to make a request, please make sure your character armory links work. Go back and check after you post and check to see if they're working. If your request isn't being picked up after a long period of time, you probably also want to make sure your armory links work.

I've seen a lot of broken links lately and I know that personally when I'm busy and just glancing at a request, I'll immediately gloss over it if the links won't work and not remember to mention to that poster that their links are broken if I'm preoccupied with something else. I'm assuming it's the same for other artists.

Please make sure your armory links work!

Deleted
    Visible text:

Saferi the Tranquil Master , Veneficus Ex

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

Armory link

Gear set:

Tier 6 with fitting waist and boots and the head i am wearing now, Lengendary glaives from BT

Helm visible:

yes

Your pose:

I really dont know what would fit best so its up to you

General colour scheme:

Red? maby what fits my gear set

Any extras:

Not really also something that is up to you

And thank you already for who is taking up this request

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Guys...if you're going to make a request, please make sure your character armory links work. Go back and check after you post and check to see if they're working. If your request isn't being picked up after a long period of time, you probably also want to make sure your armory links work.

I've seen a lot of broken links lately and I know that personally when I'm busy and just glancing at a request, I'll immediately gloss over it if the links won't work and not remember to mention to that poster that their links are broken if I'm preoccupied with something else. I'm assuming it's the same for other artists.

Please make sure your armory links work!
    Also, this is almost always the result of copying and pasting the original message, as MMO-Champ automatically shortens long URLs with an ellipsis. When you copy/paste it, you're only getting the partial URL with the ellipsis in the middle, which breaks it.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |