Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

A question for you ladies about your signals

So I am on a first date. She was quite the silence filler which was great. We both agreed we had an awesome time. At the end of our evening as we were about to part ways the silence finally happened. She started batting her eyes and gazing between my eyes and lips, smiling and biting her lip, it was absolutely adorable and I knew what she wanted so I went for it. Anyway 2 days later we are talking about it and I told her how adorable she looked doing all that and she told me she had no idea she did it.

Is it common to give the "Kiss Me" signal subconsciously (or any signal for that matter)?

Yes, it is. Some do it on purpose, some subconsciously.

I'm not a girl, btw...

Biting lips or finger is sure sign.

Subconscious body language occurs frequently in all types of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Biting lips or finger is sure sign.
    This would be the answer to the question of "hey what is the signal for kiss me?" which is not in my op.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep body often gives subconscious signals. However stuff that you listed.... Nothing subconscious about that I mean, I'm sure she won't admit she worked very very very hard to get you to kiss her.

Not claiming I'm 100% right ofc, just giving my opinion here. Some guys really need a lot of pushing to make them kiss you for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I've been told that I've done something similar before by a chap I was seeing for a little while. Apparently my eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes again, so he kissed me.
    The kiss was definitely welcome from my side, so I guess it was a subconscious signal on my part.
    Body language (which a lot of us don't really think about when we're just holding a casual conversation with someone) is supposed to be an important part of human communication (or so I'm told), so doesn't come as a great surprise.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    This would be the answer to the question of "hey what is the signal for kiss me?" which is not in my op.
    Its not something you learn. So obviously it can be subconcious. Just like you can smile without realizing it. And you can consciously smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Yep body often gives subconscious signals. However stuff that you listed.... Nothing subconscious about that I mean, I'm sure she won't admit she worked very very very hard to get you to kiss her.

Not claiming I'm 100% right ofc, just giving my opinion here. Some guys really need a lot of pushing to make them kiss you for some reason.
    I don't know, I kind of believe her from her telling me she thought I was giving her mixed signals about whether I actually liked her.

cute vid about zeebles BTW.

yah, that was totally the signal.

hoping to get the same signal tonight when im going out with the girl of my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by pwntus95 View Post
    yah, that was totally the signal.

hoping to get the same signal tonight when im going out with the girl of my dreams.
    good luck anyway though

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I am on a first date. She was quite the silence filler which was great. We both agreed we had an awesome time. At the end of our evening as we were about to part ways the silence finally happened. She started batting her eyes and gazing between my eyes and lips, smiling and biting her lip, it was absolutely adorable and I knew what she wanted so I went for it. Anyway 2 days later we are talking about it and I told her how adorable she looked doing all that and she told me she had no idea she did it.

Is it common to give the "Kiss Me" signal subconsciously (or any signal for that matter)?
    Yup. Body language is mostly subconscious. It happens automatically and we frequently have no idea we are doing it unless someone else points it out to us.

However now that you have told her about what she does subconsciously, she will probably be a lot more aware of it which will then affect the way she expresses it.

Deleted
    That's because not all guys know what the signals are. For some it's hard to get them since they either don't see them or don't know them. And not all girls use same signal so it's not like an universal thing.

Some guys really need a lot of pushing to make them kiss you for some reason.
    That's because many people have extreme difficulty in reading face and body language to the point where some are absolutely clueless on intentions or even emotion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    That's because many people have extreme difficulty in reading face and body language to the point where some are absolutely clueless on intentions or even emotion.
    I'll sign up on that list of people, im amazed by how retarded i can be sometimes. While iv been trying to choose which of my 10 different beerbrands to start with that i have never tasted before but brought to a party a very good looking woman kept asking me these questions like if i got a girlfriend, getting close and asking if i had anywhere to stay over the night (she knew i was 1,5h away from home) - i just answered her like i would answer any of my old friends with "Nope", "I think *Hosts name* layed out a maddrass for me upstairs" Still focused on my beer.

Iv been told im like a hot Sheldon Cooper, even after an obvious bootycall i just started talking about random things coming to my head as i arrived and she just rolled her eyes and pulled me into the bedroom - iv come to like that type of chicks, they understand me enough to help my retarded side to shut the f*ck up.

Edit: I just remembered the threadtopic, wall of text offtopic post...
    Last edited by mmoc30fc4496f6; 2013-01-30 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fender010 View Post
    It is 1000x easier for me when I just ask her if she wants to make out.
    That "ruins the mood".

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    That "ruins the mood".
    Depends on how you ask. It can be cute if you do it right.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    You wanna make out? :3

Yeah, I'm what we'd call a submissive male. My first kiss ever involved her glomping me and laying it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    OOOHHHH YAAAAA! HAAAAHHHDEERR!

Is that a signal?