Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Looks awesome, I see nothing wrong with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I just found out I'm allergic to cats.

Could this day go any better? I think not
    You must have sinned greatly in your past life.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Mine love me

Hugs?
    What about the doll?
    Don't discount Tyrandes Favorite Doll!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or the fans will take over in other forms of media.

Mainly written fiction, I would believe.
    Mostly written fiction as it's, on a technical level, the easiest form of media to execute. I imagine a number of people will have teams and writers good enough to bring stories to full show-quality animation and perhaps start their own little trail of fanon episodes.

We have the technology, skill, and know-how to pull show-level animation off (perhaps even better than show-level, even if IMO 65-80% of the fanbase has no sense of color, especially when it comes to OCs...).

Deleted
    A pair of wings on somepony else won't kill the show. What will kill it is the horrible dress that comes with it!!!

No, seriously. Besides, who knows what will be in Season 4. Maybe a time skip? Maybe it will just continue the story of a few days after the events of Episode 13?

Who knows! Time will tell, because time is the only one who can erase this doubts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    There's already one being made, isn't there?

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lysltsWQ9P1qfybzx.jpg[/IM]
    ^Also because of this. Mainly boredom and enough motivation for a sig change, though.
    I need a change myself.

Also I don't understand the image.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    What about the doll?
    I am confused now =/

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

To any of the Doctor Who fans who are caught up the latest stuff (that's not myself, so not too many spoilers about that), but how is the "change" that happens to the series in Season 5 and forward? Heard mixed things about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I need a change myself.

Also I don't understand the image.
    Hans Gretel is fuckin' majestic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Mostly written fiction as it's, on a technical level, the easiest form of media to execute. I imagine a number of people will have teams and writers good enough to bring stories to full show-quality animation and perhaps start their own little trail of fanon episodes.

[video=youtube;sDdL4z5qfr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4[/ideo]

We have the technology, skill, and know-how to pull show-level animation off (perhaps even better than show-level, even if IMO 65-80% of the fanbase has no sense of color, especially when it comes to OCs...).
    Is that a way to say that you like better OCs that have a darker colored mane then their coats color? xD

I am confused now =/
    I am looking up your previous giggities!
    Is he as big as Supremus? I liked Supremus.

I expected Lord Rhyolith to be as big as Supremus... but no. Not by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    A pair of wings on somepony else won't kill the show. What will kill it is the horrible dress that comes with it!!!

No, seriously. Besides, who knows what will be in Season 4. Maybe a time skip? Maybe it will just continue the story of a few days after the events of Episode 13?

Who knows! Time will tell, because time is the only one who can erase this doubts.
    Why would there be a time skip?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    To any of the Doctor Who fans who are caught up the latest stuff (that's not myself, so not too many spoilers about that), but how is the "change" that happens to the series in Season 5 and forward? Heard mixed things about it.
    Well apparently these silly people don't like Matt Smith.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post

[video=youtube;sDdL4z5qfr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDdL4z5qfr4[/dvideo]

Maybe. I do not think many in this fandom has the skill nor time to do proper animation. Picture Perfect Pony is unique.

Musical expression and literature for storytelling, and picture-art for... Well, contribution to the fandom, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Cats is one of my list of 200+ allergies. Welcome to the club!
    I've always wanted my own cat. Cats are literally one of my favorite animals.

Life, it seems, is not without irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    Is that a way to say that you like better OCs that have a darker colored mane then their coats color? xD
    I think it's a way to say that 65-80% of the fanbase has no sense of color, especially when it comes to OCs.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well apparently these silly people don't like Matt Smith.
    I heard Mr. Steve Moffat (is that his name?) took over the show too. Can that be felt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    I am looking up your previous giggities!
    These posts are so old that I don't even know when I posted them, or where.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269258_504472199605568_143128564_n.jpg[/MG]
    This pleases me, though I would not do it myself.

Deleted
    I've always wanted my own cat. Cats are literally one of my favorite animals.

Life, it seems, is not without irony.
    How bad is it? You could always take some medicine or something to prevent the effects of the allergy?