Quote Originally Posted by VerasGunn View Post
    I've always loved the Arena Season one set and, to a lesser degree, the Tier 4 set. In my opinion it's one of the best looking armor sets in the game, so when I returned to WoW it was the first thing I started building for a transmog set. What I particularly love about the set right now is that, with my Tauren, I can do some really cool accents with different horns. [...]

Not quite done either, fortunately Tauren women look awesome in everything :P

I would use this:

Head: Ymirjar Lord's Greathelm
    Shoulders: Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates
    Chest: Ymirjar Lord's Battleplate
    Cloak: Blackmetal Cape
    Bracers: Taiga Bindings
    Gloves: Ymirjar Lord's Gauntlets
    Belt: Etched Dragonbone Gridle
    Leggings: Ymirjar Lord's Legplates
    Boots: Bone Drake's Enameled Boots
    Weapon: 2x Armageddon

Sorry about the list... Won't let me put a picture or even a website till I reply.
    Last edited by Curdic; 2013-01-30 at 05:49 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ybottem/simple

i've found that the swords go really well with the shoulders and the helm. the green glow matches and is pretty decent to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post

I've been wearing this since Wrath, just too lazy to change it and my warrior's been an alt since then. I have most of the tokens and everything to upgrade it but I'm waiting till I have it all... Haven't ran it since it was progression content so yeah. I used to be a Tauren, really miss him but worgen was the closest I could get.

I have like 20+ weapons in my bank and change my weapon transmogs almost weekly depending on how I'm feeling. Not really sure how much longer I'm staying worgen either. Hopefully blizzard implements those new animations/models sometime this year.
    this is almost exactly what my main looks like too. only difference is i use the ramaladni's blade of culling for weapon and i wear my tabard of the achiever. i too have a handful of weapons in the bank (not as many as you however) for when new transmog rules come out in 5.2.

i also concur with not staying worgen. as time has gone by i dont care for the race anymore and want to go back to being a human.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    this is almost exactly what my main looks like too. only difference is i use the ramaladni's blade of culling for weapon and i wear my tabard of the achiever. i too have a handful of weapons in the bank (not as many as you however) for when new transmog rules come out in 5.2.

i also concur with not staying worgen. as time has gone by i dont care for the race anymore and want to go back to being a human.
    I was using ramaladni last week I think lol. When it comes to weapons I'm like a girl with shoes.

I absolutely cannot wait for the model changes. I want to go back to human so bad but I'm waiting for any changes before I decide male or female. It'll be a long wait, but I've already waited a while so it isn't a big deal.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker911 View Post
    you can only mog 2h sword in 2h sword , same counts for the others
    For now. In 5.2 they are making you be able to make swords into axes or maces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I was using ramaladni last week I think lol. When it comes to weapons I'm like a girl with shoes.

I absolutely cannot wait for the model changes. I want to go back to human so bad but I'm waiting for any changes before I decide male or female. It'll be a long wait, but I've already waited a while so it isn't a big deal.
    i hear ya man. i cant say i share the thoughts on switching up weapon models so frequently though. =P ive been working on a set of dark iron plate coupled with crazy shoulders i found somewhere. its gonna be all red and black. will try to remember a picture when i get it done. ive also got an obsidian edged blade waiting to be skinned over something. that was my first epic way back in the back and im stoked to have the chance to use the model again finally.

Deleted
    here is my warrior //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Art%c3%adca/simple cant post links yet so just add http:

Here's how I look atm.

Quote Originally Posted by junialum View Post
    i have only 1x apolyon, the soul-render

can i transmogrify it to both my 2 handers?
    yes! Yes u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

Leeches - Draenor EU
    u win the thread
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post

Here's mine, faction transferred from orc, finally got the mats for bloodmoon, such a rare weapon now literally everyone has either sword or mace spec.
    Probably because it, sorry, looks like shit :/ I got both Stormherald and Lionheart executioner instead =)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Probably because it, sorry, looks like shit :/ I got both Stormherald and Lionheart executioner instead =)
    To each their own then hm? I think bloodmoon looks fantastic still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to basics. Been trying to get back into the nightly wow groove, so I thought maybe a throwback transmog would help out.

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    This thread needs more dwarves

Deleted
    I know CM-Set can be hard to get, but I think the people using it aren´t putting any thought or effort into transmog-gear... respect to those who get that stuff, but it´s nor "handmade" nor (really) collected

Deleted
    My warrior is a Jedi

Last edited by mmoc45d288b43a; 2013-02-19 at 04:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciante View Post
    My warrior is a Jedi
    Indeed she is
    What legs did you use for that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anumi View Post
    Indeed she is
    What legs did you use for that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50775
    Corrupted Silverplate Leggings - drop from Lord Marrowgar 10N in ICC