10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    If her quirks and oddities didn't strike me as imagined purely to fulfill sexual fantasies, I might think differently of her. /shrug

Oh. That. Well, to put it bluntly, I f***ing hate the concept of fate or destiny in stories and hearing it in other stories literally makes me cringe.
    You must not like many stories. :\

Deleted
    Psychological stuff typically doesn't have to be seen; actiony stuff does. Generally speaking if I'm playing a game and trying to watch something I've never seen before, it's the kind of game that doesn't require much attention (i.e. WoW).

Follow...what?
    I guess, although reading faces is important
    but I would never watch anime dubbed so I can't not watch them, but it's not like I want to do anything else besides watching because it's too interesting to do anything else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I am really bad at multitasking so I can only watch something OR play a video game OR use internet. I can't do anything at the same time.

Well most things.
    Unless it's a game that requires my attention, I usually watch something on my other monitor while I play.

Like, if I play Dark Souls or Fallout Online or something on one screen, I will 95% of the time watch a documentary on the other monitor.

I'm addicted to knowledge

If I were to use that name change thing all I would do is capitalize the "s" in my name

since I didn't when I made this account for whatever reason.

But I got so used to I stopped capitalizing it anywhere so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    no legendary dark knight mode is like

a lot of enemies spawn
    a lot of skeletons

the difficulty is like hard mode and bosses are harder

so it's harder than hard mode but easier than dante must die mode

I'm playing it right now, one max-act stinger with nero is like instant S style rank because of the sheer amount of enemies

lol just finished 19th MIssion,, the cutscene started and it crashed i didnt manage to save -,- ( second time this happends to me)

not going to do it again tonight,,, think im going to sleep....

10+ Year Old Account
    purely to fulfill sexual fantasies
    Okay what the fuck. I fully understand that she caters to the tastes of the majority of japs (and there's nothing wrong with that - if anything it shows that they have good values), but this is something that I do not understand. Mind explaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Click here -> Become our Equine God Empress
    Oh my! But then... I'd confuse so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Unless it's a game that requires my attention, I usually watch something on my other monitor while I play.

Like, if I play Dark Souls or Fallout Online or something on one screen, I will 95% of the time watch a documentary on the other monitor.

I'm addicted to knowledge
    tfw one monitor pleb.

Deleted
    If her quirks and oddities didn't strike me as imagined purely to fulfill sexual fantasies, I might think differently of her. /shrug
    what?

Deleted

Oh. That. Well, to put it bluntly, I f***ing hate the concept of fate or destiny in stories and hearing it in other stories makes me physically cringe.
    tfw you're going to hate my fanfic.

I love toying with fate and destiny. I love the idea of someone having the idea that they are not in control of their life, but realizing that they are the only ones who can speak for them. The whole discussion "Did I chose this, or was it destined?" really turns me on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Okay what the fuck. I fully understand that she caters to the tastes of the majority of japs (and there's nothing wrong with that - if anything it shows that they have good values), but this is something that I do not understand. Mind explaining?
    Well the only reason she's a girl is so that you can fuck her

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, so I finally watched a couple episodes of Phineas and Ferb. It was...ok. It actually reminded me a little of Megas XLR. The conclusion of each episode kind of happens the same way. Random events that happen at just the perfect time to make everything right again.

If I were to use that name change thing all I would do is capitalize the "s" in my name

But I got so used to I stopped capitalizing it anywhere so I guess it doesn't really matter.
    I keep thinking the character in your sig looks like Cloud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Anything with mammary glands exists only for sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    What a shame, that Zecora looks really cute.

Wait, this is a pony thread, are you trying to cheat me?
    Why would I? I didn't even watch pony back when I used the name.

Deleted

I thought about beggin you to change the s, since my OCD always kicks me in the balls whenever I look at your name.

But I think I've grown used to it. It would feel so wrong if you actually did change it.

No fate but what we make.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Oh. That. Well, to put it bluntly, I f***ing hate the concept of fate or destiny in stories and hearing it in other stories makes me physically cringe.
    Why? It's an interesting concept I feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Oh, so I finally watched a couple episodes of Phineas and Ferb. It was...ok. It actually reminded me a little of Megas XLR. The conclusion of each episode kind of happens the same way. Random events that happen at just the perfect time to make everything right again.

I keep thinking the character in your sig looks like Cloud.
    This is the reason I will forever love Phineas and Ferb.

In two minutes they (accurately) sums up the entire story of rock. That is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Make a good one then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Now I'm off to go kill that guy that is developing a technology he's unaware of because of fate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Why? It's an interesting concept I feel.
    I think, what he means (I think!) is that "It's my destiny" is a cheap justification of someones actions.

If someone does something in a story because "It was her destiny!", then even I frown upon it.